Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (33799 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari meeting with his Chief of Staff over ministerial list, to call state governors about his nominees.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/649237804065624064

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by tayebest(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
september ends today at 11:59pm

still watching in my 3D glasses

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, said that he will not appoint ministers until September, saying that such appointments “cannot and should not be rushed.”
Buhari made this known in an article he authored titled, “Nigeria committed to good governance and fighting terror”, and published by the Washington Post on Monday, July 20, 2015, before he met with President Barack Obama.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/why-i-will-not-appoint-mintil-september-buhari/
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Realdeals(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yawn undecided
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by eagleeye2: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
tayebest:

He said he will appoint them by September. That means that they must already have been screened by the Senate.
But we are here talking about sending of list.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba na real boss o. He made sure nobody knows the content of his list. grin That's a man who's scared of nobody.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba, pls let's have the list nah so @TonyeBarcanista can release the latest analysis, he's been holding on to it for too long...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
He should do quick and conclude the meeting. So many of us who supported will be very disappointed if he refused to release the ministerial nominees list today. The president must keep his words at all time.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
tayebest:

I hope baba won't fall my hand today

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ki02020(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even if the list comes at 11:59 it has to be today......it is the only way I can keep my trust in him

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
modath:

Baba, pls let's have the list nah so @TonyeBarcanista can release the latest analysis, he's been holding on to it for too long...

I catch you ehn... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Riodiao(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
storY. HON NOISE MAKER FOR PETROLEUM, FRESIDENT MUHHAMADU BUHARI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by eleojo23: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why is the emphasis on a 'list'?
This is already the end of September so we should be talking of ministers now and not a "list" that is yet to be screened and confirmed by the senate.

This APC-led govt has pulled a fast one on Nigerians once again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by olojuede01: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was here
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Innodon(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Built2last: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
what the heck was he doing since may 29th that they are looking at the list today and about to call ministers.

let him not submit this list today and see how his integrity becomes dashed.

rubbish

but why wait till today...this thing dey pain me.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ZACHIE: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make this man wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by biafranqueen: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
It is 5:00pm and the President promised Nigerians that the list containing his nominees would be latest September 30 for onward screening and confirmation. But no letter showed up yet as of now.
How many promises will he break to the Nigerian people? He has broken more promises measured against the ones he has kept, but the 95% will still come here to support incompetence in governing.

We want the list of Noise Makers even though we already know he is the Chief Noise Maker of Petroluem.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Javillaxy: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm enjoying this new movie, 'The Suspense' grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
So the Chief of staff is now the National Assembly?
Anyway the list must be made public today else I will find it difficult to believe any future promises of the president and APC. By the way why wait reluctantly till the eleventh hour to unfold your nominees to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
The truth is that the list may likely not come out today. However, one thing must be noted. Buhari is only human. Although he promised, circumstances beyond his control may have come in. Making decisions like this forever affects the direction of the nation and although we may not see it now, the president has the best in mind for this nation. I only wish that he takes actions faster and that we, especially the media and internet community, be patient and let him work or at least make constructive criticisms that'll make the nation progress and not attack the image of the president.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by sud12(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
We don't need dis.......submit d list to senate nah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by philfrey08: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ministerial recruitment exercise..... o ga o

September 30th, they are still called "Nominees "
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by damton(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good. Nigeria been waiting for ministers like someone waiting for a tough exam results

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by omisakint: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Apc always making mountain out of a molehill
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Seunaj05(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
In another news, Oshiomole has tendered resignation as the Executive Governor of Edo state. To be appointed minister of noise making

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by tomdon(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
wetin una wan use the list do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by MrPresident1: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
List of saints grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by amakufrancis(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
We are patiently waiting....
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by slimpoppa(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cool
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by deeny02(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba we re waiting
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Emperor100(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba this wait is getting too long o.. But I still trust you sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" / Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.