Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (33805 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by jamalsky: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good,we trust you to get things right our President, God give you more wisdom to continue to get things right. AMEN.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by scribble: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba bubu
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by x9ja1960: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
come on mehn!!!
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dheolexaone(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
And peeps legs r well crossed for d #list
Anyway ff @dheolexaone on #INSTAGRAM.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by manchester1: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
buhari again
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by philfrey08: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
storY. HON NOISE MAKER FOR PETROLEUM, FRESIDENT MUHHAMADU BUHARI
Lol....
I'm the Minister of Petroleum -Buhari

That's a lot of noise there
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by emmatok(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whats is all this noise over the List.

Is Buhari doing us a favor appointing ministers, this man i taking Nigeria for granted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
kokoA:
Baba na real boss o. He made sure nobody knows the content of his list. grin That's a man who's scared of nobody.
Or distrusts everybody. If that's the case, hardly a badge of honour of his party members. wink grin
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by mubarak001(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
What is this last minute rushing?
smh!
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by effizzyman: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am even tired of waiting for the ministerial list. Let him release it fast fast oooooo
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ahamonyeka(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
We are waiting having it at the back of mind that it must surely comeout.

So,I implore everybody to keep his or her fingers crossed the country can't do without ministers that's what we all know so,why are we killing ourselves over somthing that must be release.

If he doesn't want to release it then let him keep it to himself.
Abeg let's cool down my fellow country men.
No be say my papa or mama or my own name dey there.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Btruth: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
tayebest:
september ends today at 11:59pm

still watching in my 3D glasses

......and it's just 17:02 now, a bi? OK, we will wait.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Alubosa: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
His integrity is at stake and it will be very dishonorable of him if he fails to the list today

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by noeloge82(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
This d original change he dose his own things in his own way provided it will bring good will to Nigeria we are watching
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by amazingspiderma: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Another propaganda to distract Nigerians.
Makes no difference.

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dustydee: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

He said he will appoint them by September. That means that they must already have been screened by the Senate.
But we are here talking about sending of list.
Appointment is different from screening. The president appoints while the Senate confirms the appointment.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lets get it straight. The president did not promise
Nigerians that he will transmit a list to the senate
by September ending, but to name his ministers before the said self imposed deadline.

This list ought to have been
handed over to the senate much earlier and by
now we would be having the ministers. But alas,
the APC led government of PMB has failed
another litmus test and broken another promise.
Neither the list nor the substantive ministers are
yet available. Even nominees self na waec.

When one devotes too much energy to
badmouthing predecessors, govern via body
language and pursue perceived and real enemies,
at the expense of equally or more critical
governance, political and economic issues, there
are chances he would be distracted on his
mission. That is if he had one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Someone tolded me that he has dropped seun,vickyrotex,mukina2,ishylove,lalasticlala,bbarcanista and pa chukwudi's names from the list. Too bad
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ProfEinstein: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is 5:00pm and the President promised Nigerians that the list containing his nominees would be latest September 30 for onward screening and confirmation. But no letter showed up yet as of now.
How many promises will he break to the Nigerian people? He has broken more promises measured against the ones he has kept, but the 95% will still come here to support incompetence in governing.

We want the list of Noise Makers even though we already know he is the Chief Noise Maker of Petroluem.
See wailing oo tongue
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by tete7000(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Much ado about nothing.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I catch you ehn... tongue

ALL of us know you don type am keep... grin

Amaechi name go dey ooo, so u fit do small editing.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

He said he will appoint them by September. That means that they must already have been screened by the Senate.
But we are here talking about sending of list.
u want d same senate that just resume today to screen d nominees today., we wil not have ministers until saraki is remove, or possibly, d ministers wil be ready before Dec, but resume work from next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin Everybody dey say make Baba "release, release, release".. Na wah o! shocked The man strong o.. Even if na horse sef e for don "release" tey tey grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustydee:

Appointment is different from screening. The president appoints while the Senate confirms the appointment.
Stop being economical with the truth. He said he will name his ministers before sept 30th.

Portfolios are only assigned after screening and confirmation by senate; so where does that leave your tissue of lies?

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by feedthenation(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari have already given the list, at least we already know that his name is on the list as minister for petroleum.

I may be wrong, but I think Buhari doesn't have confident in the Senate President, hence the delay tactics in releasing the list.

Anyways, there's still 6hrs to go before end of today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
exhibition:
Serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
I need a 32 or 40 inch LED Samsung or LG. If you are for real, I don't mind patronising you.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
modath:

ALL of us know you don type am keep... grin

Amaechi name go dey ooo, so u fit do small editing.
Na yu be my secretary wey type am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by sweatlana: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
kokoA:
Baba na real boss o. He made sure nobody knows the content of his list. grin That's a man who's scared of nobody.

The opposite to your theory is the case! If he is not scared and confused why can't he just appoint poeple of his choice?

The he is the confused about a pointing ministers then what will happen when it comes to policy making??
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by kellyAB: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
No big deal about buhari's ministerial list same old crooks and political buccaneer's in sheep clothings guess what? Oyinlola who plunder osun state, fayemi who imporyted contractor from lagos to loot ekiti resources, Amenchi who s sponsored APc campaign with River state money Abike who refused to state in her husbands house to cook for him all of them na same gang of Alibaba and the 40 thieves.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
dougivilla:
I need a 32 or 40 inch LED Samsung or LG. If you are for real, I don't mind patronising you.

Yes i am. Contact me through my signature let's get down to business. So as not to derail the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.