Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (44928 Views)

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ArodewilliamsT: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:

Amen. God punish Segun Adewole, and Arode family. They will surely be crushed to death. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep phooling yourself with your lamentation of Collins chapter 1 vs1. grin
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
The history of PDP has & will always remain a northern party. So sad that the same party now zoned the presidency to the north, after labelling APC a northern party at the last elections.

It remains to see what will happen if PMB contests with an Igbo vice president in 2019, how will the Igbos vote then?

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Keep phooling yourself with your lamentation of Collins chapter 1 vs1. grin
[/s]

Amadi, Why are you pained? Heard your mom died of cancer, may her wicked soul rest in hell.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by OfoIgbo: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
menabadoo:
I will vote any Southerner, even if na Yoruba.

I will only vote a se or ss person.
instead of voting sw you may as well vote north, thus brightening the chances of ss or se in the next dispensation

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by KelleneOkonkwo: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

But there is Eze ikwerre not Oba or emir of ikwerre. yorubas are the least qualified to call people slaves. You have a robust foregn caliphate on your land buddy. Hear your leader- We can not CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES ON OUR LAND- Olu falae 2015. (After his kidnap in yorubaland by teenagers who are your fulani masters )

That statement means and admissiin of yoru-slavery. grin

[/s]

Fulani raped your mother to shred and nothing happened. BUhahahahaha. Slave of the whole country.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

Traffic along the highway was, for the greater part of yesterday, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.
One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by OfoIgbo: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Yeebos have been scammed, cheesy they would have no choice than to vote a northerner, northerner wey una they abuse

you seem to have forgotten about the presence of APGA.
If they convince the SS to vote Apga, then the next election will be an interesting one.

if APGA chooses a southeast candidate, and runs on the implementation of 2014 conference resolutions, and 100% resource control promises, the cat could be well and truly placed among the pigeons

If anything, this news coming out of PDP has raised some positive possibilities for APGA

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

Wats meaning of SHAKITI BOBO
Really Well it's a kind of dance, the latest actually in a line of Urban dance steps in Nigeria like ''Galala'', ''Suo'' ''Skelewu'' and ''Shoki''...

Now if you say I should demonstrate it for you...well I'm sorry I can't help you there grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by gwales: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas want to make it look like igbos are enemies of the north. big lie, we hate Buhari, he is a bigot and dictator, we will find another good northerner to dethrone him in 2019. awolowo and Aminu kano were defeated by shagari and Ekwueme. just because igbos wanted a southern president yoruba rushed to align with the north and claim political maradona. to hell with southern presidency north can have it forever. 2019 will be interesting.
in your deluded mind u think that by attacking and insulting buhari u expect the north to form Alliance with u? Let me sum it for you, AN ATTACK ON BUHARI IS AN ATTACK ON NORTH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by goodgate: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
omusiliyu:
Atiku next move will be to decamp to PDP
Atiku? Forget that one.He is politically handicapped.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought these guys wanted Biafra, why the protest?
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by kel4soft: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yes, so far as APC presents a northerner, the pdp to should follow same pattern. Divide the northern votes and let the votes be decided in the south. lets see how far the yorubas will go now

So out of curiosity pardon me. What's the way forward for the people of South east? What if APC decide to zone her Presidential ticket to SE with Buhari leading blessings?

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Easy1401(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
An??other Northocracy takes early looming, wailers what do you thinks?
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by DEXTROVERT: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Xsolutions:
Really Well it's a kind of dance, the latest actually in a line of Urban dance steps in Nigeria like ''Galala'', ''Suo'' ''Skelewu'' and ''Shoki''...

Now if you say I should demonstrate it for you...well I'm sorry I can't help you there grin

Sadly u can't help, actually needed ur help
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Appleyard(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
You see politics? All our Ibo brothers and sisters crying and hating on behalf of the PDP against APC and Buhari because he is from the north, i am now wondering what they would do or say about this right now; since their so much cherished GEJ's party has towed the same line like the APC-Zoning to the North.

Question! What now? What are the bases for the next wave of wailing?

No offence meant, pls.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Appleyard(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
You see politics? All our Ibo brothers and sisters crying and hating on behalf of the PDP against APC and Buhari because he is from the north, i am now wondering what they would do or say about this right now; since their so much cherished GEJ's party has towed the same line like the APC-Zoning to the North.

No offence meant, pls.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by 2n2k(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
basilo101:

ofem.manu is oozing all over u. stop denying ur origin. yorubas only have the mere comissioner in Nigeria now, i dont get it, the way they boast like they are the one ruling. since they refuse to join hand for southern unity, we will teach them a lesson? where was the ethnoreligious bigotry when Ekwueme alliance destroyed awolowo's alliance? Yorubas are slaves not because of supporting buhari, igbos have defeated them in northern alliance before, they are slaves for not challenging any mistreatment as long as is from the north, their masters

Is this a childish analysis or usual chest beating? What the hell is ekwueme alliance? In 1979, shagari/NPN did not win the presidency based on igbo votes. Igbos rightly voted Azikiwe/NPP not shagari/NPN. Shagari only got votes from old Rivers and old cross-river states. Awolowo/UPN won in Bendel state. (Old Rivers, Cross-river and Bendel states constitute the present day south-south not south-east).

In 1979, ekwueme was of no electoral value even in his local government. He had money but no pedigree in politics. C.C Onoh commanded more political clout in the old anambra's NPN than ekwueme. Onoh was the only one challenging Nwobodo then until shagari empowered okadigbo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

Sadly u can't help, actually needed ur help
Now who said I can't help with something else? grin , what do you need ? smiley
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Appleyard:

No offence meant, pls.

Now that's THE QUESTION...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by muhyeenisce(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019
what is this Igbo man saying? Why u con de deny say u no be igbo... Howfar about biafra?.... Go get a life bro! The best president ever comes from the NORTH
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Dontbeused: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
D don baba...aw Bregstein do u na? [color=#990000][/color]
DONSMITH123:
isokay. Time to campaign.

VOTE DONSMITH123 2019
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by phazotron(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
banio:
Yes I support PDP. Northerners are united, they wil vote for dia own like zombie. So it's only wit a northern ticket they have a chance. Likewise to APC. Afterall, the Yorubas sold out. I am sure the north will rule 9ja for another 100yrs. Until the yorubas and Igbos decide to have sense. Each tribe wants to undue the other, not knowing wat goes around comes around. When two dogs fight over a bone, it's the third dog that eats the bone. The yorubas and Igbos shud continue fighting. Lol

It is the same yeeboe slaves that should stop playing hate politics and grow up. Delusional lot who think I think that they're superior to others

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by phazotron(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
phazotron:

It is the same yeeboe slaves that should stop playing hate politics and grow up. Delusional lot who think that they're superior to others
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019
Igbo cant be d president with their sentimental thinking. Who ll vote 4 dem?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
Yaradua has no business with Buhari's tenure. Fool, Pmb is in Apc while Yaradua was in pdp. "Sorryly", that igbo man can never win without the Yoruba+ Hausa

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Dinocarex(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dinocarex:

I think I'm very much in support of your sentiments. Its high time the IBO's stood up for something rather than running after a mirage of creating Biafra Country. The closest they got was when Okorocha came second behind Yardua in PDP 2007 primary election.
Arise Nwanme!!! Arise my IBO brothers.
I, a pure 100% grandson of Lisa Akure in Yoruba Land support it!!!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Acidosis:
Best way to defeat the incompetent Buhari and his Vice, Prof Tinubu's puppet.
No living northerner can defeat Buhari in d North ok. So dream on. APC is gonna govern 4 a long term. Pdp cant win a free & fair election. Even if Atiku+ Ribadu+All popular northerner re fielded. Y ll a sensible electorate change a listening govt? B4 2019 pdp ll av been totally dead & buried. Pdp is a useless party of useless looter & losers
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by saintdas1: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
lanrehamd:
They have no choice or else they are DEAD forever. but with this, they might try to get a state in the North come 2019.
that is a very good move by PDP hoping they keep to there word up northern Nigeria long live Buhari & osibanjo
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by ALISMILE(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Who mentioned Buhari here? Abi you dey hear double Ni? grin
Btw, don't tell me you believe that Buhari's I am poor ish.
wail on broda!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by blaqoracle: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
Double jeopardy for biafra grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
"If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you have a boss. He doesn't have tenure"- Bill Gates
do you know the meaning of NAIRA. IT means Never Allow Igbo Rule Again. Mind you igbo can never rule nigeria again.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even after giving Ex-President Jonathan more than 90% votes in the hopes of getting the next presidency, PDP still abandoned the Igbos. I believe this would have still happened even if Jonathan won. He does not even have the political clout to impose the idea of Igbo candidate on the PDP. Definitely not in the present-pdp. Ndigbo better sit up now and try aligning politically especially with other major tribes to boost their chances with a powerful coalition later. Isolation and throwing of tantrums won't help anyone.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by umar4info(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
wake up from that dream please
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by tonychristopher: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
justirich:
Even after giving Ex-President Jonathan more than 90% votes in the hopes of getting the next presidency, PDP still abandoned the Igbos. I believe this would have still happened even if Jonathan won. He does not even have the political clout to impose the idea of Igbo candidate on the PDP. Definitely not in the present-pdp. Ndigbo better sit up now and try aligning politically especially with other major tribes to boost their chances with a powerful coalition later. Isolation and throwing of tantrums won't help anyone.

You that APC has embraced how are u faring ?

Maybe YOU are going to farm with Lamborghini

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.