Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? (9974 Views)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 9:38pm On May 10, 2009
~There are usually more acts that arent shown on ITV1 on ITV2 Britains Got More Talent
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2009
Yeh. . . .Cos. . . .programme is only an hour i think. . . . and seems there was alot of Dance groups that got YES's too. . . .

We should change the name of this thread. . .it should be the "Britains got talent - - Who's watching?" . . . .who's with me?? lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2009
~Yeah,Noticed more Dance Groups are getting in. . . .its going to be a tough one for the Dance Acts . .they should get their game on Proper!

~@ Name Change . . .Up to the OP or Mod i suppose!

~I figured since its got "Britain's Got Talent" on the tail end of the header,we might as well chit chat about the other contestants instead of opening a new thread. . .
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 4:23am On May 12, 2009
or the initial poster could modify her first post and at that point change the title to britain's got talent 2009.

That'll work
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sammy107d(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2009
raises throat like a neighing horse ♪♬ I drrrreamed a drrrrream in time gone buuuuuuy,
When hope was high and life, worth liviiiiiiiingggggg. . . ♪♬
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 13, 2009
Wow!!! I'm like so impressed?

Nigerians? How many were they? 10?

I think I just snatched myself ten sexy talented husbands. kiss
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2009
Semi finals just started. . . .AND

Diversity just performed. . . .You lots need to see this. . . .ITS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 8:57pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

Semi finals just started. . . .AND

Diversity just performed. . . .You lots need to see this. . . .ITS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
grin grin grin grin

Who is this Darth Jackson?? grin grin grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2009
Dude's performance was a joke. . . .He's not going no further than this. . . . .

will you be voting? . . . .15p owo esha lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 9:03pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

Dude's performance was a joke. . . .He's not going no further than this. . . . .

will you be voting? . . . .15p owo esha lol

I am voting for him to piss Simon Cowell off.
How can Simon say the guy is insane??
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2009
The guys' looks was argh lol. . . .everyone was surprised. . . .

Natalie just performed. . . .ahhhhhhhh, . . . .my wife grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 9:12pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

The guys' looks was argh lol. . . .everyone was surprised. . . .

That look was scary. . . . . .He looks like a psycho-killer.
Simon won't be resigning after the show. grin grin grin grin

Natalie just performed. . . .ahhhhhhhh, . . . .my wife grin

Natalie Okri. . . . . .Is she Nigerian?
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2009
This Nick Hell guy makes me wanna puke! lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2009
The gal is nigerian. . .her mum is. . .  (what i heard) lol

This nick guy is sickening. . . .what was he gona do with the chain saw argh! lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

Natalie just performed. . . .ahhhhhhhh,  . . . .my wife grin
The girl is a sassy and likeable one.
Her perfomance today wasnt Wow but i hope to see her in the final.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2009
tubabie:

The girl is a sassy and likeable one.
Her perfomance today wasnt Wow but i hope to see her in the final.

Yeh, she's prolly not gona make it. . . sad sad
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 9:35pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

The gal is nigerian. . .her mum is. . .  (what i heard) lol

Thats good news. . . . . .

I like the 2 guys that just performed now(Faces of disco).
Simon musta felt stupid for buzzing too early.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2009
Shizzles! Susan Boyle gives me goose bumps. So different! kiss
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2009
Susan boyle, . . . . gini Hype hype hype!!! for nothing!! angry
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

Susan boyle, . . . . gini Hype hype hype!!! for nothing!! angry

No dear thats good singing Lalaboi! forget the hype, she sings well!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 9:42pm On May 24, 2009
tubabie:

No dear thats good singing Lalaboi! forget the hype, she sings well!

She will prolly win it.
The royal family would appreciate her more than her peers in the competition.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2009
Is that all for tonite??

I dont understand anymore oh lol. . . i thought they let 40 guyz into the semi -final??

what happened to flawless??
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2009
Since its two acts that will go through from tonite,
I'll vote for Susan Boyle and Diversity/Faces of Disco, i think Natalie may not make it sad
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2009
Ok i got it now. . .

theres another group. . . .but when??
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:45pm On May 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

She will prolly win it.
The royal family would appreciate her more than her peers in the competition.
Yes she has that going for her too!
we'll get the results soon though,
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:48pm On May 24, 2009
lalaboi:

Ok i got it now. . .

theres another group. . . .but when??
Same time tomorrow Monday and Tuesday, . so u get to see ur "Flawless" wink
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Sauron1: 9:49pm On May 24, 2009
Susan Boyle and Faces of Disco for me.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2009
ooohhh goodness. . .susan boyle wins. . . .uhhhh! lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2009
judges. . . . .please choose diversity. . . .else am never watching this show again!!!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by tubabie(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2009
i see the hand of naija peeps in Natalie's nomination
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2009
/\
i
i
lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2009
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

DIVERSITY!!!!!

awww. . .she breaks down in tears! but lets face it. . . .her performance wasnt great!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.