Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List (45233 Views)

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Holak: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
As far as I am concerned, the promise of appointing Ministers before end of September has not been kept yet. Who are the Ministers? How are we sure that the envelop contains list of ministers. If Saraki received names of Ministers, let him name them before 12.00am. We are not into secret cult practice here.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by chidextec: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm proud of PMB. Oya Wailers the food Don don.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by feaworaoja007: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
kokoA:
Oya, let him "release" naw.
do u like "releasing too soon",dont worry,we"ll all "come" 2gda...
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by ikwikwi: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
It will be a holy list. Is it possible to get infallible nigerians. Oya o
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by MyMouth(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Watch out for the nollywood movie titled "the list"!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Holak: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
OldJohn:
But Buhari promised us a cabinet not a list.

Again we have been scammed

#BabaPromiseandFail

We don't even have a list. Who knows what is inside that envelop?
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Abujalandlord: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let's wait and see who are on that list...I hope it worth the suspense

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by mbulela: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is utterly laughable.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by psamuel618(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
The story is getting more interesting... I just wish Barack H. Obama or Donald Trump will write THE GREATEST HISTORIC NOVEL about Nigeria. It will be the best selling novel of all time, and it will sell from the very moment it is publish to the day we all rapture...lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by samokoduwa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abujalandlord:
Let's wait and see who are on that list...I hope it worth the suspense

Lol... it like dream of a new t shirt u just brought, u have imagine how it wld fit on u. When d day come to wear it after wearing it. It just look normal, like any normal t shirt u have. So is this list, let whoever is on the list just work on his ministry cos the nation has been on hold, unemployment has gone up. Most top coy are not making requirement policy manpower of nobody knows what next with the economy. Abeg let Oct 1st come so life can start, so in all sectors
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Mekky2010: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
What if after all these drama we com dey see regular names like St Amaechi, his holiness Fashola, the untainted Ngige..that's gonna be horrible. He should better surprise every1 with the quality of ppl on that list.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by olalat(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
U are on d agric thing guy. Only if youths of this country realise the opportunities that are abound in agro business. I took up some agric related deal recently, mehn! Its eyes opening for me only if govt can encourage nd promote d sector. Millions of job will be created.
happybrother:
Thank God. Let the economy be activated.
please Mr President let there be agricultural empowerment programs for the willing. Also let there be agric subsidy on farm machinery and irrigation inputs.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by ohenhen1: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Holak:
As far as I am concerned, the promise of appointing Ministers before end of September has not been kept yet. Who are the Ministers? How are we sure that the envelop contains list of ministers. If Saraki received names of Ministers, let him name them before 12.00am. We are not into secret cult practice here.

He has appointed his cabinet, it is now left for the Senate to confirm the appointments. He has kept his promise. Buhari has also saved us money. The Ministers will consult with the Permanent secretaries and the president while they wait for confirmation. The government doesn't stop if there is no cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by olu03(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
We are waiting..
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by solonazzy: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bevista:
Buhari, The caliber of names on that list had better be worth the suspense and the drama. If you fall my hand, you can bet that I'll be Wailing real loud.

So Saraki, can we hear the names?
It's in u
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by olu03(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
U are on d agric thing guy. Only if youths of this country realise the opportunities that are abound in agro business. I took up some agric related deal recently, mehn! Its eyes opening for me only if govt can encourage nd promote d sector. Millions of job will be created.
Na true u talk

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by chichriso: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope the thief, Rotimi Amaechi is not there ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by olu03(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
U are on d agric thing guy. Only if youths of this country realise the opportunities that are abound in agro business. I took up some agric related deal recently, mehn! Its eyes opening for me only if govt can encourage nd promote d sector. Millions of job will be created
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by McKren(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is comedy. This is what Buhari has turned this country into?

It's a joke honestly!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Remisola(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
we are waiting o
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by wiseoneking: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
eleojo23:
All these unnecessary suspense and drama does not change the fact that Buhari promised to name his ministers by end of September.
It means that the nominees should have been confirmed by now. But here we are still waiting for a 'list'.
you are actually a smart guy. that means he never named them but just the paper submitted. i think his age is truly affecting his efficacy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by deolumike(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is comedy. This is what Buhari has turned this country into?
he didn't release the list, problem. He has released the list, problem. But must you wail?

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by dabossman(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
beright:
Soo much noise about this list as if nigerian life depends on it

I tire o! As if all the ministers we've had since 1960 have transformed the nation to a developed, first class nation. I'll only get excited when I begin to see performance, and critic when there is non-performance. For now na to siddon look.

#muchadoaboutnothing
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by ohenhen1: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why have they not announced the list?
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by onismate: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
sexymoma:
tonyebacarnista don dey google how he go start im epistle grin
I tell you truth. TonyeBarcanista is patiently waiting to unleash his venom. He had not spoken for a while. He's just preparing his epistle, the article aftermath of the unveiling of the names.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by dabossman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
OldJohn:
But Buhari promised us a cabinet not a list.

Again we have been scammed

#BabaPromiseandFail

Isn't it a list of ministers that make up a cabinet? Abi na which kind cabinet you dey find? Carpenter dey my area o.
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by TonyeBarcansta(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
President Buhari is Man of his Words
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by ohenhen1: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why is the senate delaying the announcement?
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by LocalChamp: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by GENO: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am foreseeing Pastor Tunde Bakare's name on the list... Lets wait patiently and see the outcome of it. God bless Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by GENO: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
I am foreseeing Pastor Tunde Bakare's name on the list... Lets wait patiently and see the outcome of it. God bless Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
when will Buhari stop looking at Nigerians as Fools. I weep. There was a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Chintex Assassinated In Kaduna / NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.