Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (48009 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
admission list will be out around march next year.you guys should relax your mind.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
You are really a last messenger. This time, your message wouldn't be last.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2015
grin
lastmessenger:
admission list will be out around march next year.you guys should relax your mind.
admission officer march is jst too far pls grin
lastmessenger:
admission officer march is jst too far pls
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
but that to the best of my knowledge is how unizik operate. am also waiting for the admission and to be sincere with you am not expecting the list anytime around this year.
Solanacea:
grin
admission officer march is jst too far pls grin
admission officer march is jst too far pls
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2015
lastmessenger:
but that to the best of my knowledge is how unizik operate. am also waiting for the admission and to be sincere with you am not expecting the list anytime around this year.
d list drops before this month runs out!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2015
today is 24th. am waiting patiently.
adonbilivit:
d list drops before this month runs out!
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
emmyluvly:
Where is Clinton? This thread is quiet. When I turn it into ...... Somebody will complain. Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet."she rest her cheek on her hand, O I were a glove on that hand so I touch the cheek" Act 2 scene ..... I have forgotten the scene. Have u seen my beautiful Solancea? How is she doing? Tell her I send my regards.
Just pray we all get admission so u can meet her Am a bit busy with Buhari's appointments n NASS drama. For Solancea I can giv u her clue/digit...
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
The case here is that some HOD's who are supposed to summon departmental meeting to consider the admission travelled. Wen I went to the admissions office of PG ,I overheard a staff's conversation on phone telling somebody to bring result print out so she can work on the admission, there n then fear grips me as the admission could be manipulated.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
lastmessenger:
today is 24th. am waiting patiently.
no lele
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Clintonpaul:
Just pray we all get admission so u can meet her Am a bit busy with Buhari's appointments n NASS drama. For Solancea I can giv u her clue/digit...
All of ur admission is sure. As for Solancea, she may end up being my lawfully wedded wife. Am giving her time to do shakara, Nigerian ladies love shakara since 1900. Bros Clint, I will like u to give me d clue oooooo.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
lastmessenger:
Usually unizik releases her admission by January ending to 2nd week of February, and then March they do Credentials screening and orientation at the end of the month and school begins. But Now there is introduction of screening test, they must change initial stance for 2 reasons. (1) to enable people who didn't make the admission seek admission else where. (2) the 2014/2015 session is running behind schedule, they are trying to start this session earlier so that this session wouldn't run behind schedule.
I was at Awka by February this year, I wanted to join the 2014/2015 session but Admission list had been released. I pressed all buttons that could be pressed no way. Unizik to a large extent gives admission based on merit. All these Admission officers claiming score upgrade and all those fictitious admission promises should fly away from this thread with immediate effect.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Clintonpaul:
The case here is that some HOD's who are supposed to summon departmental meeting to consider the admission travelled. Wen I went to the admissions office of PG ,I overheard a staff's conversation on phone telling somebody to bring result print out so she can work on the admission, there n then fear grips me as the admission could be manipulated.
I had similar experience too. But I don't want to believe them, I want to believe my God
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by lastmessenger: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
you have a good point. am waiting patiently as things unfold.
emmyluvly:

Usually unizik releases her admission by January ending to 2nd week of February, and then March they do Credentials screening and orientation at the end of the month and school begins. But Now there is introduction of screening test, they must change initial stance for 2 reasons. (1) to enable people who didn't make the admission seek admission else where. (2) the 2014/2015 session is running behind schedule, they are trying to start this session earlier so that this session wouldn't run behind schedule.
I was at Awka by February this year, I wanted to join the 2014/2015 session but Admission list had been released. I pressed all buttons that could be pressed no way. Unizik to a large extent gives admission based on merit. All these Admission officers claiming score upgrade and all those fictitious admission promises should fly away from this thread with immediate effect.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
chidiswt:

I had similar experience too. But I don't want to believe them, I want to believe my God
God answers it all...strongly believe in Him
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
emmyluvly:

All of ur admission is sure. As for Solancea, she may end up being my lawfully wedded wife. Am giving her time to do shakara, Nigerian ladies love shakara since 1900. Bros Clint, I will like u to give me d clue oooooo.
.....It shall be at the orientation ceremony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Some persons are getting calls from Unizik to notify them that their transcript haven't been received. If your transcript is there, you wouldn't be called but if not be sure to hear from them. Also I still maintain my stand on end of the month admission list or at most first week of November. Don't ask me source just believe. Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
emmyluvly:
Some persons are getting calls from Unizik to notify them that their transcript haven't been received. If your transcript is there, you wouldn't be called but if not be sure to hear from them. Also I still maintain my stand on end of the month admission list or at most first week of November. Don't ask me source just believe. Best Wishes!
Thanks for the update.... I confirmed my transcript there
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
The Month is ending and still no info! I say "Patience" 'e go soon come out'
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
emmyluvly:
The Month is ending and still no info! I say "Patience" 'e go soon come out'
Lolz! I almost asked if u knew tomorrow will b d end of oct workin day. All d same we r still waiting. No hope is lost
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
hmmmm........unizik am tired of waiting
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Solanacea:
hmmmm........unizik am tired of waiting
Come on! Be patient.lol
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
emmyluvly:
Come on! Be patient.lol
for how long?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Solanacea:

for how long?
As long as necessary.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please o...Does anyone stay close to Awka or have any viable contact with the school...the silence has been palpitating.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
This school is trying to make me a liar. I shall keep my hands out of the keypad and watch. But still let's be patient.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by duchessofspades: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fear not...the list will be out soon
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
duchessofspades:
Fear not...the list will be out soon

It's actually not fear...it is rather the irritation that comes with the delay which I think is just unnecessary. Well, like you said, patience is the only card we have to play as it stands now. So, no fear.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2015
lets keep calm, the admission list will surely come out this year, it might even be in December. am not even bothered one-bit, the tension here is too much.
pls frnds relax ur nerves, 85% of us will be admitted unless ur cgpa is below d required. forget d screening text saga, remember its their first time.

"WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE"
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Priskar: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
People be calm please !no matter how long dey decide to keep it definitely they will bring it out some day this month precisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.