Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47989 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mgt and Policy. My status is pending. Scored 97. I can't wait again o. Don't want to die young
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Uniquexty post=40426503]Mgt and Policy. My status is pending. Scored 97. I can't wait again o. Don't want to die young[/quote)

which program did u apply for?
are u sure your transcript was successfully submitted?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by obichiddy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congrats to everyone. Solancea, we'll see soon in class. Ind.Chem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
obichiddy:
Congrats to everyone. Solancea, we'll see soon in class. Ind.Chem.
wow..dats nice
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Gentleface5 post=40428760][/quote] msc. My transcript is there
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by duchessofspades: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
I scored 74 and I got d admission into history and international studies.congrats to everybody that made it.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
msc. My transcript is there

then something must hv gone wrong somewhere because ur score is very okay for m.sc. try and find out, u can still visit pg school to complain
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by iykebest1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
I couldn't be more happier. My fwend got his. Congrats ya'll
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by mezzyhalls: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin
duchessofspades:
I scored 74 and I got d admission into history and international studies.congrats to everybody that made it.
Admitted too! History n International Relations grin
duchessofspades:
Admitted too! History n International Relations
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by duchessofspades: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
See u soon
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Maybe we should start creating departmental whatsapp group
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gentleface5:

then something must hv gone wrong somewhere because ur score is very okay for m.sc. try and find out, u can still visit pg school to complain
Haaa.. Ewo... are you trying to say that pending could mean there's a problem and not Network or Departmental ish? Ewoooooo #Hands on the head#
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
Haaa.. Ewo... are you trying to say that pending could mean there's a problem and not Network or Departmental ish? Ewoooooo #Hands on the head#

it might be departmental or any other issue bt just try and do the needful on time
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gentleface5:

it might be departmental or any other issue bt just try and do the needful on time
Thanks a lot dear. You are the best

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
Thanks a lot dear. You are the best
department?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
department?
educational management and policy. M.sc.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
educational management and policy. M.sc.
how did u check ur status?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
how did u check ur status?
my.unizik.edu.ng..... clicked on Admission status, selected my program and filled my Form no.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
my.unizik.edu.ng..... clicked on Admission status, selected my program and filled my Form no.
that's the right way to check. I guess ur dept's list isn't sorted out yet coz I believe its either they congratulate you or say stuff like "we regret to inform you...blabla. so be cool, have u talked to any body that sat for d exam in ur dept to know what's up?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
adonbilivit:
that's the right way to check. I guess ur dept's list isn't sorted out yet coz I believe its either they congratulate you or say stuff like "we regret to inform you...blabla. so be cool, have u talked to any body that sat for d exam in ur dept to know what's up?
The one person i called ain't picking up. Will take permission from work and go to the school. Thanks for building my hope. You rock
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
The one person i called ain't picking up. Will take permission from work and go to the school. Thanks for building my hope. You rock
say no more. best of luck.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hate to say things like this but since it is factual, I just have to. For the admission status there are only two statii admitted and pending. Draw your inference. If there is anybody here who have seen something different from this two statii pls speak up.( and who told me it is statii? What is statii??) Oyibo go soon put me for trouble.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by luckyDon1: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
prominent001:
Are u experiencing diffuculty in checking ur admission status?? just click on this link and provide ur form number... http://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_pg_ind.php
Thanks for this platform,tried checking mine through the normal log in but saw a blank space and I checked through this link via form num and it worked right away. Congrats to all successful candidates.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uniquexty:
Mgt and Policy. My status is pending. Scored 97. I can't wait again o. Don't want to die young
Let me attempt to troubleshoot ur case. For sure it is not ur screening test score that is the problem. The problem could be any or some or all of the following.
1. Transcript not present at SpGS
2.BSc less than 3.00 CGPA
3.your department haven't given admission to her students
4.there is a condition which haven't been fulfilled
5. God has a better plan for you.
I pray God's Favour rest upon you in Jesus name.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello friends, many regrets for staying away since, regrets to my spoied phone.checked mine but saw admisson pending.pls any econs candidate in the house.Got 76 and made above 3point cgpa.congrats to all successful
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2015
emmyluvly:

Let me attempt to troubleshoot ur case. For sure it is not ur screening test score that is the problem. The problem could be any or some or all of the following.
Ok o. It can't be my CGPA cos its 4.04 and the last time i checked, my transcript was there. Anyway, lemme keep faith alive. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Clintonpaul:
Hello friends, many regrets for staying away since, regrets to my spoied phone.checked mine but saw admisson pending.pls any econs candidate in the house.Got 76 and made above 3point cgpa.congrats to all successful
Clinton, let's hope its a departmental ish.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
I just hope so. I pray its resolved immediately in our favor
Uniquexty:
Clinton, let's hope its a departmental ish.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2015
emmyluvly:
I hate to say things like this but since it is factual, I just have to. For the admission status there are only two statii admitted and pending. Draw your inference. If there is anybody here who have seen something different from this two statii pls speak up.( and who told me it is statii? What is statii??) Oyibo go soon put me for trouble.

Well if by stati, you mean the plural of status as I suppose you do, then the correct word should be statuses (I didn't know that previously myself, just looked it up). I hope those who are yet to get admitted have whatever issues there are resolved as soon as possible. Good luck to all.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Uniquexty(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Meanwhile, can anybody help me with any number i can call in school before my permission is granted?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2015
when the result was released, I was unable to see my score. Evn till now I can't see my score via my fone. Perhaps people facing such a challenge should try using a cyba cafe. Cos that's what I did, and was able to see my score. All the best
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2015
emmyluvly:

hope they also filled and attached the transcript form to their transcript or file. failure to do this can deny ones admission. i would have been a victim if not for Gods divine intervention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec / Improving Low Gpa / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.