Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Question To All... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To All... (5589 Views)

Question To Nairaland Ladies / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / Question To You Ladies N Gentleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question To All... by Sparkles003(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:

..ok...so u want to cometo London..abi? undecided
Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
..^^^ Sparkles003<<<<<<< chick spekin pigeon english like farmers wife...u try to help or correct them and them an they all ways comebak wit atitude.....white wonen will never behavr like tha t!!(REAL TALK) tongue

1 Like

Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
...anyways bak to the serrrious thread....nairaland females serrrious nid to Stop this gademm pigeion english language or else ....u will end up marryn roadside mechanic guy....bus condoctor or taxi driver(words of wissdom) angry

1 Like

Re: Question To All... by kizolo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways bak to the serrrious thread....nairaland females serrrious nid to Stop this gademm pigeion english language or else ....u will end up marryn roadside mechanic guy....bus condoctor or taxi driver(words of wissdom) angry
N1gga you need to up your game, your humour is getting stale.
Re: Question To All... by Sparkles003(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:
..^^^ Sparkles003<<<<<<< chick spekin pigeon english like farmers wife...u try to help or correct them and them an they all ways comebak wit atitude.....white wonen will never behavr like tha t!!(REAL TALK) tongue
Even that you london English call chick(baby chicken) and farmer wife na lady wey follow cultivate the food wey you dey eat.
So keep your londoness to yourself
Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
kizolo:

...^^^advisse comin from a boy who call himsef Kizolongozolo....this homebase people mennn!!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
kizolo:

...calm down son..no nid for violent!! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sparkles003:

Even that you london English call chick(baby chicken) and farmer wife na lady wey follow cultivate the food wey you dey eat.
So keep your londoness to yourself

.anyways bak to the threafd...sweery may I remind u yor talkin to a Londoner...ok. .u been to london?. GOAT!! (no ofeeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To All... by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrCork:
[c]...we Londoners cant but serriously...can you date a female who spek pigeon English? ...in this day & age? [/color] undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 Indeed... Pigeon english indeed.. grin lmao

1 Like

Re: Question To All... by olexjay(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
dnt mind me, I'm just joking with dat ni o.... Command wetin lol
Re: Question To All... by olexjay(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Re: Question To All... by MrCork: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
olexjay:

... ok..so u wud date black women who spek pigeon English? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl / Shameless Girl Ask Facebook Guy For Sex / Ladies, If Your Name Is On This List, You Might Get Pregnant In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.