Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Happy Independence Goodwill Message In Honour Of Our Soldiers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Goodwill Message In Honour Of Our Soldiers. (517 Views)

Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Goodwill Message In Honour Of Our Soldiers. by Jeksman: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Forget the swag ..the jays and the snapbacks..Real

men wear camouflage,combats,boots nd knows how

to handle m16.l may not be able to feel in their

shoes but i will always support our troops;It is the
soldier, who

salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and

whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the

protester to burn the flag."...i honour and value

them..They stand ready not for politics or for leader
but for

their brother next to them..our children at home and a

country to protect.....

NO GREATER GIFT HAS A MAN TO LAY DOWN HIS

LIFE FOR LOVE OR SERVICE...My goodwill independence celebration wishes
goes to our troops *sincerely* fighting against
insurgence_May God protect and lead you through and back
home.And may God with his sovereign power change the mindsets
of decent criminals(corrupt politicians)to realize we can be
far more better than America years to come if corruption is
being eradicated . God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Goodwill Message In Honour Of Our Soldiers. by dondee123(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Amen
Re: Happy Independence Goodwill Message In Honour Of Our Soldiers. by ogaofficer(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Amen. My fellow nairalanders pls help a brother to like his comment(his vision for Nigeria in the next 55years) on Facebook via this link, Pls click on this link and like my comment. Peter peteru https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=843130155794004&id=378306095609748&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Edo Councillors Lock Out Chairman Over Bailout Loan / Kachikwu To Emerge Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources / Buhari's To-do List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.