Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government (1217 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Nigeria@55, What Has Nigeria Acheive In 55years After The British Left? / Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Lamasta(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria will be celebrating its 55th independence anniversary in grand style, as a citizen, foreigner , visitor etc what are your expectations from the Government, what should the President do this year and what is or are your messages to other Nigerians.....
Once again Happy Independence Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by egift(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2015
With President Buhari and the VP, Prof. Osinbajo in the helms of affairs. I expect the following:

- Stealing will be frowned at and punishable hence forth.
- President Buhari having taking time to familiarize himself with the ministries, the in-coming Ministers will sit-up and will have little room to fall into temptation of stealing and inefficiency.
- All decisions of the current administration will be well-though out and in any case of mistakes, the correction will be swift.
- Finally, am glad that success of Buhari led government will make it very hard for PDP to return to power in a very long time.

Happy Independence. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by lekan29ice(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2015
They should fulfil most of their promises if not all
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by jamesharryson(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2015
The major thing I expect is for Buhari and his men to increase the quantity of lies supplied to this nation

For the President of West Nigeria to appoint more almajiris on Nairaland as ministers

that the N5000 unemployed youth allowance be paid from May up till October (Imagine that i have not received my allowance for five months now, I don't know about you)

That the dollar be equated with Naira before this month ends

That primary school pupils should start eating their lunch from tomorrow

That the global oil price be stabilized by our presidoo
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by MisterLongman(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2015
None.....

The govt. is made up of different individuals that can either fulfill or renege on their promises...... So placing expectation is only a gamble. One can either get disappointed or not disappointed.

I can only wish them the best in piloting the affairs of this nation
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Efisko1(m): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]NO LIGHT IN CALABAR FOR THREE DAYS NOW....
UP UNTILL DEY MOMENT OF THIS TEXT.

undecidedsmt suld be done pls
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Olasco93: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Let it start from You and I.
Let the Better Nigeria we want begin from You and I. We are all the Government because without You and I, no Government. If you do Right, I do right, thingss will turn out Right.

Happy Independence to you all and more blessings to the soul of of our Mighty Men of Valour who Fought the Good Fight for this Day to Exist!!!
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Lamasta(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Olasco93:
Let it start from You and I.
Let the Better Nigeria we want begin from You and I. We are all the Government because without You and I, no Government. If you do Right, I do right, thingss will turn out Right.

Happy Independence to you all and more blessings to the soul of of our Mighty Men of Valour who Fought the Good Fight for this Day to Exist!!!
But You voted for change now why do You say I and you should start the change
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Lamasta(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
egift:
With President Buhari and the VP, Prof. Osinbajo in the helms of affairs. I expect the following:

- Stealing will be frowned at and punishable hence forth.
- President Buhari having taking time to familiarize himself with the ministries, the in-coming Ministers will sit-up and will have little room to fall into temptation of stealing and inefficiency.
- All decisions of the current administration will be well-though out and in any case of mistakes, the correction will be swift.
- Finally, am glad that success of Buhari led government will make it very hard for PDP to return to power in a very long time.

Happy Independence. God bless Nigeria!
Seconded to all your points except the last one the reason is that if Buhari led APC fails then Apc will be booted out with immediate effect.....
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by egift(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lamasta:
Seconded to all your points except the last one the reason is that if Buhari led APC fails then Apc will be booted out with immediate effect.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 What Are Your Expectations From The Government by Lamasta(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
jamesharryson:
The major thing I expect is for Buhari and his men to increase the quantity of lies supplied to this nation

For the President of West Nigeria to appoint more almajiris on Nairaland as ministers

that the N5000 unemployed youth allowance be paid from May up till October (Imagine that i have not received my allowance for five months now, I don't know about you)

That the dollar be equated with Naira before this month ends

That primary school pupils should start eating their lunch from tomorrow

That the global oil price be stabilized by our presidoo

Hmmm Bro I can feel your pain I pray the President will do something about it....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Hajj Disaster Now Worst Ever As Death Toll Climbs To 1,453 / If The Insurgency Were Happening In The East. / Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.