Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8553 Views)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2009
190:

@ tope
ure not fine,
ure HOT and
bsides ure yoruba again grin grin

wetin yoruba ppl do u? undecided
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2009
People wonder why bleaching is a big thing in Naija
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2009
salsera:

wetin u tink say she wan use ur picture do for her email addy
The dude implied that he loves another girl, yet asking mail addy abt.

Are you minding him? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by ladybam(f): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

The dude implied that he loves another girl, yet asking mail addy abt.

Doyn1:

@ Toyinrayo, I dont want 2 post my pics on here so I dont get caught on awares, Send me ur e-mail and i'll send it 2 u

@ Toyinrayo

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . .
i see wat ur geting at
Re: . by Doyn1(m): 1:44am On Apr 20, 2009
Toyinrayo, Ladybambam. E se ooo, I'm not available and I'm not searching. U asked for my pics, didnt you and I simply told u I cant paste it here for personal reasons so kini big deal. I wonder why nigerian gurls are so full of making something out of nothing, LOL I am sure u peeps r still single and searching thats why u think every dude here wants 2 hv a share of the national cake. Not me oooo. I only asked 4 ur views and I have seen few that made sublime statements and I hv seen lots that were just rtheriocal flourish!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2009
Doyn1:

Toyinrayo, Ladybambam. E se ooo, I'm not available and I'm not searching. U asked for my pics, didnt you and I simply told u I cant paste it here for personal reasons so kini big deal. I wonder why nigerian gurls are so full of making something out of nothing, LOL I am sure u peeps r still single and searching thats why u think every dude here wants 2 hv a share of the national cake. Not me oooo. I only asked 4 ur views and I have seen few that made sublime statements and I hv seen lots that were just rtheriocal flourish!!!
Not to even mention your request on the other thread. Babes, I think you should concentrate on finding out the reason why you don't want to marry her, instead of showing pics on YIM.

LOL, YOU ASKED FOR OUR VIEW AND YOU GOT IT. NO MESS wink

b,t,w NOTHING WE CAN TELL YOU HERE CAN REALLY HELP YOU WITH YOUR GIRL. iT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND
Re: . by sparta(f): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster

You are either tired of her or you've never loved her. Come on man, after six years, abi you don see another babe. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Skywalker5(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2009
You cant marry here because you have seen another babe

We have heard. There is no point in finding excuse in saying you love her
Re: . by ogazi007(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2009
tope2000:

my face be alarm?? cheesy
nah i dont go to unilag
lmao, cry cry
Re: . by finemocha(f): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2009
DOYN 1 GO AND LOOK AT A MIRROR. AND TELL THE IDIOT STARING BACK AT U TO Bleep OFF, AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME
Re: . by Oxone(m): 4:39am On Apr 27, 2009
@op
cant believe the nonsense u've posted here.
u have wot most want & your talking trash
go get a life & stop wasting our time with trivialites
Re: . by bluespice(f): 4:45am On Apr 27, 2009
KMT angry
Re: . by C2H5OH(f): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2009
Damn Tope I wanna suck yo lips.
Re: . by ijleke(f): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ poster i belive u have waisted her time, why are here asking us wat to do whilst u know the RIGHT THING TO DO, call her and tell her how u feel after 6 yrs, belive me PLAYA it wont be easy on you, u didnt just find out u wont marry her, why were u still keeping her thats wat pains me more in this situation do u think 6yrs is 6 days wt the hell were u thinkin . And you have the nerves to tell us u need help u dont need help,
Re: . by topsy25(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2009
@poster,

I quite understand your plight cos I was once in ur shoe.

I once had a girl. She was simply great! She was kind, lovely, humble, faithful, and above all she loved or should I say love me. We were together for about 2 years but at the end I realise I could not marry her. At first, I was confused as to the reason why I felt I could not marry her. Deep down in me, I knew if I married her, I would enjoy the married but she would'nt cos I knew I would not be faithful to her.

I tried to explain things to her but she would'nt take it. I also tried putting an end to the relationship but she would cry and beg. In fact, at one of this times, she was behaving funny and her parent had to call me to please loosen her if I had used anything to charm her.

She never stopped trying to make things work until I got married.

I think our ladies should understand that I guy date u does not mean he must end up marrying you. Sometimes, some things may warrant your not wanting to end a relationship in marriage. What about if you don't really love the lady (despite the fact that you cares for her)? What about if you're not meant to be? What about if it's best for both of u to seperate?

I could and can still do anything for this girl but I CANNOT marry her not that it will have any negative effect on me but because it'll affect her and our family as time goes on.

I know the good Lord will give her her own husband.

2 Likes

Re: . by topsy25(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2009
ijleke:

@ poster i belive u have waisted her time, why are here asking us wat to do whilst u know the RIGHT THING TO DO, call her and tell her how u feel after 6 yrs, belive me PLAYA it wont be easy on you, u didnt just find out u wont marry her, why were u still keeping her thats wat pains me more in this situation do u think 6yrs is 6 days wt the hell were u thinkin . And you have the nerves to tell us u need help u dont need help,

U can read what he wrote, he's in a state of confusion, he even claimed he loves her (which I doubt). The fact is, he's scared of hurting her!!! Notwithstanding, he needs to tell her his mind, so that she can go on with her life and find her own husband and you find your own wife cool
Re: . by nalia: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
ur selfishhhhhh kuz al dis whyl uv bin usuing for yur own satisfaction and now that yu feel she has nuthing nu to ofer yu dont want her again.dats bad wat u nid is chek urself first.u feel the grass is greener on the other side an d u must be comparing her to somebody if not how du u nou cant marry her.u never no wat ty have until i luz it man
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ poster

Though she possesses all these qualities, she isn't perfectly your ideal woman, the one you have built in your head. But let me tell you. Life is about compromise. You might decide to let her go now and maybe find a woman who apparently is so much like the woman of your dream, but when she doesn't possess the qualities a good wife and companion should have, what are you doing to do?

I have a suggestion. Take a sheet of paper and divide it into two columns. On one side write her merits and on the other write her lacks. Read them attentively and see which one weighs (positively) more.

I wish you good luck in making your decision. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by dae(f): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2009
WTF?!?! ----- After 6yrs? u dont wanna do again? wow, what a cruel world this is!  cry
Re: . by IyaKadijat(f): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2009
6 years is a long time. Please don't string this woman along any further if you know your feelings aren't going to lead to a future with her. Trust me, it is better to let her know how you feel and let her move on than it is to waste any more of her life.
Re: . by enigmatik: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
bobo,which one u even dey sef, aint u matured spell out the problm and lets help u out, i mean the little secret u r still keeping secret, cos we don't even know ur problem and there is no way anyone can help, tell us bout this babe of urs, if she is still in skool,where she is from and the est, SPEAK OUT GUY
Re: . by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
6 years is too long
Re: . by tomaagy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
na ppl like you dey give boys bad name six years and now u're feeling funny abi! after all u have done and been done to!

No comment!
Re: . by akaa(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
YOU NEED TO SEE MAN OF GOD TO KNOW WHA YOUR PROBLEM IS, DO YOU THINKHTAT 6YRS IS 6DAYS, PLEASE DON`T PUT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE.

ALL A LONG YOU DIDN`T KNOW THAT THE GIRL IS UGLY IS NOW THAT YOU NOTICE IT, WHAT YOU LOOK IN A WOMAN IS NOT HER OUTFIT BUT HER INNER BEAUTY.
Re: . by skillow15: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2009
Nice meeting u on line,my name is sheriffdeen.Wat abt u?
Re: . by ijleke(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ topsy, i undersood wat he wrote BUT the FACT still remains that this dude is playing wit fire , ONE OF THE THINGS A MAN AINT SUPPOSED TO DO IS LEAD ON A CHICK YOU KNOW VERY WELL U DONT WANT. He is feelin so cool saying he has a thing FOR LIGHT SKIN CHICKS, he is ***** I wish am that chick will deal wit him seriously. Men like him make women like us think ALL men are the SAME.
Re: . by finemocha(f): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2009
@ topsy25 seriously, y are u entertaining this trash. Men like u two shouldnt even date, y bother, just sleep around.
Re: . by topsy25(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2009
finemocha:

@ topsy25 seriously, y are u entertaining this trash. Men like u two shouldnt even date, y bother, just sleep around.

Please don't get me wrong. Six years is quite long, notwithstanding, it is better for him to call off the relationship now than to go ahead and marry this lady and latter regret it.

Marriage is not a child's play. Please don't go into it if your spirit is not in agreement with your supposed woman.
Re: . by topsy25(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2009
finemocha:

Bros, pls note that I'm HAPPILY married and I can't sleep around tongue
Re: . by edsorj(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
''she is a wife material, no facial beauty, i love this girl, i can't marryher'' After 6yrs.?Man u nid to tell ur self the truth.just let her go else, examin ur mental state.
Re: . by edelweiss(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Hey people come 2 my rescue oo, I have this girl I have been dating for 6years now, she is all what a man wants in a lady. (neat, loyal, caring, faithful, marriage material etc) She loves me so much and I love her so much as she settles situations around me whenever she's around but I dont see myself marrying her. I dont see a future in it. We are still together though but just dont know what to do Please peeps advice me ooo
why can't u marry her and stayed on for 6 years?
Re: . by edelweiss(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Doyn1: Common peeps I'm no Gay but I just dont see us having a future together honestly I would be very lucky to have her as my wife because I know for sure I will have a great home and a good mother to take care of my kids but really there is something I just cant explain. well maybe she's not all that facial beautiful asides there's something I cant really explain but rlli I really dont know, I am confused!!!
that is always the problem! How can a full grown adults don't know what he wants? U are read, u can't sit down and set ur priorities right? U can't give just one reason u can't marry this girl? U will leave her and marry anoda? She will be left feeling she was wrong all thru d 6 yrs, feeling like a failure. And u think karma won't catch up with u? I for one knows karma do catch up with guys! Most especially it does it to them in marriage! Hence d high rate of divorce in Nigerian dis days! Get ur head straighten out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / See The Hottest & Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army(photo) She Kills With Her Curves / He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.