Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171558 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
find the best way for you and stick with it, everyone has a bad soap making day!. Happy New year
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
olente:
op, please help me out on how to get mold and cuter for mass production.

Are you Azih Jude ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by olente: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Are you Azih Jude ?
yes
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
olente:
yes

I sent you a mail. You haven't replied.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow ! you made thousands of soap. shocked shocked cool
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Toro2015:
Wow ! you made thousands of soap. shocked shocked cool

yeah
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
benzion72:

So they have not gotten to you.
Dont worry be expecting them

Honestly I am not out to undermine your effort at helping people make a better soap, but you dont need to destroy other products to build your own. There is no doubt you know your onion and you are well versed in it. But desist from calling other product name. Also making millions is not a day job and you must tell your students about competition and how to overcome it, not only sweet things. I know you have face a lot of challenges in the business, let them know those ones too not good good and good alone.

I am sincerely sorry if I hurt you in any way, let forget the past in the spirit of the season and Happy new year in advance

Lest i forget I will order my own ebook after the yuletide,

Bwahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin. You are funny Mr. kunle
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by bodnel: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm interested in this ebook downloadable manual. How can I get it. Dis my mail. Bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2016
alienware:

Bwahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin. You are funny Mr. kunle

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
The price of caustic soda has gone up.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by one9jeria: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
i bought this manual but i am not satisfied with my experience. the cost of production i accrued to me is about 40 naira per soap. if i should supply at 45 naira, and the seller at 50 i cannot compete. price of caustic is about 400 naira per kilo, and oil is 250 naira per litre. how do we make the breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
one9jeria:
i bought this manual but i am not satisfied with my experience. the cost of production i accrued to me is about 40 naira per soap. if i should supply at 45 naira, and the seller at 50 i cannot compete. price of caustic is about 400 naira per kilo, and oil is 250 naira per litre. how do we make the breakthrough.

When I wrote that book a bag of caustic (25kg) was mere 3200 Naira and a 20 litre oil was 230/litre Naira. Today, cost of production has skyrocketed.

A bag of caustic now sells for 9000 Naira. I wonder why we cant have a Chlor Alkali plant for the production of caustic soda, chlorine, hypochlorite etc.. despite the large availability of rock salt and brine scattered in Plateau, Benue and Abakaliki.

If cement were to be imported, the cost of building would have gone up too.

Nonetheless, soap making is still profitable if you buy your ingredients in bulk and you can make high quality soap.

Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by salt1: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
benzion72:

So they have not gotten to you.
Dont worry be expecting them

Honestly I am not out to undermine your effort at helping people make a better soap, but you dont need to destroy other products to build your own. There is no doubt you know your onion and you are well versed in it. But desist from calling other product name. Also making millions is not a day job and you must tell your students about competition and how to overcome it, not only sweet things. I know you have face a lot of challenges in the business, let them know those ones too not good good and good alone.

I am sincerely sorry if I hurt you in any way, let forget the past in the spirit of the season and Happy new year in advance

Lest i forget I will order my own ebook after the yuletide,

Your first comment was in order. You were just encouraging us to be careful.
You also have a good heart to admit that you are now convinced that he is genuine.
Don't mind those who are still laughing. I admire you

3 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
salt1:

Your first comment was in order. You were just encouraging us to be careful.
You also have a good heart to admit that you are now convinced that he is genuine.
Don't mind those who are still laughing. I admire you

To be honest, he has a good heart. Many will never admit because of pride.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2016
If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach me
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach me

Why commenting on another thread instead of building yours ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
alienware:

Why commenting on another thread instead of building yours ?

I'm not trying to derail their soap making thread, just wanted to share my knowledge with them.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow.... Every thing better.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2016
AdejorLawrence:
Wow....
Every thing better.

Thanks for your kind word
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by joyolachi(f): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
please how do i get the e-book, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. my email started with joyolachi. I don't want to use payment processors online.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
joyolachi:
please how do i get the e-book, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. my email started with joyolachi. I don't want to use payment processors online.

check your mail
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by portacabin: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
What is the current cost of PKO/ caustic soda now ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by rev2214(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Soap is consumable
The business is good
If you learn how to market it.
Marketing is work on its own
Good work sir
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by aboutbiz: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please sir drop ur number
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
aboutbiz:
Please sir drop ur number
send me a mail.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Obaneh(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2016
@Portacabin Price of PKO now is 210/liter. I can supply you 14000litres everyweek. Were are you located?

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obaneh:
@Portacabin Price of PKO now is 210/liter. I can supply you 14000litres everyweek. Were are you located?

drop your number, let me call you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Obaneh:

Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by innocentchuks(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one O.P I will get back to you
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chirokee: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
good day sir we are pko extracting company and we can supply you up to 1000litres in a week. reason because we have many customer we supply to. my 08070910169. seyi4ryl@yahoo.com.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chirokee: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
ideal farmer is organising a supply meet buyer seminar.this is majorly for everybody that want extra income from the booming agric business. you can aswell be a farmer without holding a cutlass you serve as a middleman between farmer and buyer, many farm produce are wasted due to lack of getting a buyer for it. this is where you come in and make your cool cash infact all you do is get the produce and supply to the company. this is a goldmine business. you can make as much as 100k - 1M weekly depending on your investment. this is possible and if you are doubting it ask most mallam that sells at most major market in Lagos even outside lagos. then you will know how lucrative the business. we have just 50 people in mind to empower with just 5k per person this is going to be class seminar not online and you will pay at the entrance of the seminar. what you stand to gain: 1. we are bringing managers of different company you can supply your farm produce to so that you can ask question and get to exchange contact. 2. we will introduce you to various companies that are in need of your produce. 3. we will deliver to you a winning proposal that will make company run after you. 4. we will also introduce you to various farmer incase you dont know any. 5. we will also mentor you till you are perfect in the market 6. we will also put you through the hot cake produce in the market where buyer will be begging you for supply. Note: i worked in an agro allied company as a business developer and procurement officer so i learnt the do and dont of the business and the risk is minimal i am not a supplier by month but by practice. if you want to be part is just 5k send I WILL BE COMING to this email n phone no seyi4ryl@yahoo.com or 08070910169 we have limited time so that we can fix date, time and venue. also the seminar is for everybody as long as you have what it takes to be an enterprenuer. see you at the top
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
chirokee:
good day sir we are pko extracting company and we can supply you up to 1000litres in a week. reason because we have many customer we supply to. my 08070910169. seyi4ryl@yahoo.com.

where do you live ? How much is a liter of pko ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.