Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171053 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2015
imas:
@orontogorah , thanks, but where can one get all these equipments in Nigeria?

most of the equipments are available here in Nigeria.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nellyd(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can I get a hard copy of the book?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nellyd:
Can I get a hard copy of the book?

No ! we only have the soft copy.

Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by vpaymoney(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can i have your contact? I want to barg..... Thanks. NB: what is d mode of payment?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
vpaymoney:
Can i have your contact? I want to barg..... Thanks.
NB: what is d mode of payment?
Reach me on Nigeriansoapie.com

Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
imas:

I bought it for #1k5h it was for soap and other products, but I was disappointed in the soap aspect, it was not comprehensive. can you make transparent soap? with either the hot or cold processes?, the book I bought (hardcopy) teaches only the hot process.
To make transparent soap , you will need a warm sugar solution and Ethanol. Be very careful when working with ethanol, it is very volatile. If you intend making a transparent soap, I will suggest you buy transparent soap base online. Check alibaba or etsy online store. But let me warn you, exchange rate has skyrocketed and cost of shipping depends on weight of soap base. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
To make transparent soap , you will need a warm sugar solution and Ethanol. Be very careful when working with ethanol, it is very volatile. If you intend making a transparent soap, I will suggest you buy transparent soap base online. Check alibaba or etsy online store. But let me warn you, exchange rate has skyrocketed and cost of shipping depends on weight of soap base. Thank you.
Thanks for your response, so its not possible to get the base from Nigeria or neighboring country because dollar is too high, I discussed with some Chinese OEM but their MOQ was too high coupled with freight cost the price was just to high for what I have in mind.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
imas:

Thanks for your response, so its not possible to get the base from Nigeria or neighboring country because dollar is too high, I discussed with some Chinese OEM but their MOQ was too high coupled with freight cost the price was just to high for what I have in mind.
Don't waste your time looking for transparent soap base from any African country, they are adulterated horse manure. If your insist on making transparent soap, I suggest you look it up on etsy. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
imas:
@orontogorah , thanks, but where can one get all these equipments in Nigeria?

haba chairman na wa u ooooo... na me wyt d book? well most tins am seein hia can b constructed by any carpenter. i jus ask a carpenter to make for me d exact mode in d ebook...jux cant wait to tryout sometin.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
orontogorah:

haba chairman na wa u ooooo... na me wyt d book? well most tins am seein hia can b constructed by any carpenter. i jus ask a carpenter to make for me d exact mode in d ebook...jux cant wait to tryout sometin.
Alright, wish you all the best, I want to get a good production space, set aside some cash then buy and implement what's in the book.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
imas:

Alright, wish you all the best, I want to get a good production space, set aside some cash then buy and implement what's in the book.

Thank you, hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
orontogorah:

If you encounter any problem, let me know.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by johnnobles: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Sent u an email. I need u to give us an estimation on the cost of equipments on both small scale and large scale
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
johnnobles:
Sent u an email. I need u to give us an estimation on the cost of equipments on both small scale and large scale
You should be talking about how you can produce quality soap first. Many people make this mistake of investing a large sum of money in business they have no prior experience. Buy this eBook and learn how to make your soap, before investing your money.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by peteken: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
wooow... pls i really need dis.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2015
johnnobles:
I have read your email. I will get in touch soon.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by glish(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
i got this ebook from http://sbglish..com/2015/03/konga-sell-manufacturer-hint.html?m=1 and it help me so well
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chiboy11(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Pls ow much is d ebook
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
glish:
i got this ebook from http://sbglish..com/2015/03/konga-sell-manufacturer-hint.html?m=1 and it help me so well
stop spamming this thread. I don't sell through konga and you didn't buy any eBook from me. Pls stay away him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2015
chiboy11:
Pls ow much is d ebook
Hello, the eBook is just 2k.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
If you encounter any problem, let me know.

sure i ll na.... na y i pay u b dat na.... am jux constructing d molds...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by peteken: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
I have read your email. I will get in touch soon.

please what is the naira equivalent and how can i pay u with out using the payment options in your website?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
orontogorah:

sure i ll na.... na y i pay u b dat na.... am jux constructing d molds...
Ok.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
urchswift:
Register and activate your account with 1000 sms unit on www.swiftonng.com to get free recharge card printing software, soap , freshener production manual
Don't derail this thread.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
peteken:

please what is the naira equivalent and how can i pay u with out using the payment options in your website?
Just 2k Naira only. Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks for the eBook, I really enjoyed it. Its so detailed.. I will need info on where to buy some materials listed in your eBook.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by johnnobles: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
You have not replied me.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by johnnobles: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op u never reply my mails o
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
johnnobles:
Op u never reply my mails o

I'm very sorry sir, I got drowned in so many mails. I mistakenly skipped yours.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
johnnobles:
You have not replied me.

Check your email. Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by vpaymoney(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Sent a mail no response, call not going tru errrrr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.