Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171168 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by sunzie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Soap mold made easy....

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
sunzie:
Soap mold made easy....
Wow! This is cool but what happens to the small small soap that will be in-between each molds? That's waste oh and it will lead to unnecessary loss. Unless you are going to squeeze them together and use. I have seen similar molds in Onitsha but Why can't people use a simple soap cutter that uses wire? Any carpenter can make it.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2017
iHart:
Wow! This is cool but what happens to the small small soap that will be in-between each molds? That's waste oh and it will lead to unnecessary loss. Unless you are going to squeeze them together and use. I have seen similar molds in Onitsha but Why can't people use a simple soap cutter that uses wire? Any carpenter can make it.

Do you make soaps? Please, how much do you get your Caustic soda now?.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by RealityShot: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Here are 8 batches of soap since 11th January 2017!

Yes.. The space is for batch 7, it's still in the mold since 31st January! Lol

The orange ones are bath soaps

Thank you Strongbest

P.S: am still planning for liquid soap,
I want to manufacture and sell that full time.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2017
RealityShot:

Thank you Strongbest

You are on point. Carry on...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
Jadeite:

Do you make soaps? Please, how much do you get your Caustic soda now?.
Yes I make soap but I don't know the price now. However, i will be going to market soon, probably on Tuesday. remind me after then to tell you the current price...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
iHart:
Yes I make soap but I don't know the price now. However, i will be going to market soon, probably on Tuesday. remind me after then to tell you the current price...

Is there a way I can please contact you? Where are you based please?? Thanks in anticipation..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by sunzie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=iHart post=53423404] Wow! This is cool but what happens to the small small soap that will be in-between each molds? That's waste oh and it will lead to unnecessary loss. Unless you are going to squeeze them together and use. I have seen similar molds in Onitsha but Why can't people use a simple soap cutter that uses wire? Any carpenter can make it. [/quote

There is nothing inbetween.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jadeite:

Is there a way I can please contact you? Where are you based please?? Thanks in anticipation..
Abia State, Send a text to 07031011462 if need be...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=sunzie post=53438873][/quote] Unless you are going to pour the soap into each mold one after the other, otherwise if you pour it all over the molds at once, some soap will fall in-between those gap separating each mold.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by sunzie(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
iHart:
Unless you are going to pour the soap into each mold one after the other, otherwise if you pour it all over the molds at once, some soap will fall in-between those gap separating each mold.

Yes,one mold at a time.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
sunzie:

Yes,one mold at a time.
Ok, but i feel that will be slow. For me, I will prefer to pour everything once to save time as the delay in pouring them one at a time can lead to the soap congealing and not setting very well in later molds. Well, its good.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
RealityShot:

Thank you Strongbest

Your soap is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by RealityShot: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

Your soap is beautiful.
Thank you Sir
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
RealityShot:
Thank you Sir
You welcome bro
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by 35000tons: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
sunzie:
Soap mold made easy....
by
Does this mold require lining? And what material is it made of?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by 35000tons: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
can we see pictures....?
Where you based bro? Your office location, rather?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2017
35000tons:

Where you based bro? Your office location, rather?
Kogi.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
sunzie:
Soap mold made easy....
Is this made of zinc? Zinc reacts with your soap.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2017
iHart:

If you have a soap plodder, you can easily minimize waste.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by prety247: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
op pls dear I made my soaps as directed hv my 4th batch out it can only keep being better. but I noticed dat the TD (sure u understand) dosnt disolve well cos d last 5 bars always hav the particles showing in white spots.
Also under the bucket after pouring to cure u see d remains.
1) Pls how can I get dem to disolve well?
2) How can I buy a mixer/ light wand and pls wats d price range.

Cos its not easy stiring dis mix ooo just 50 tablets my hands aches. Choi
Tnks for ur prompt responds, God bless d works of ur hands
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

If you have a soap plodder, you can easily minimize waste.
and adding more to cost of production because plodder uses power smiley grin
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by akwaajaahuogu: 2:23am On Feb 15, 2017
what do you use in getting your soap to be that way, is it a cutter or mould or a plodder
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
iHart:
and adding more to cost of production because plodder uses power smiley grin

It is true that plodder utilizes electricity, but it gives you the advantage to mass produce and increases your profit.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

It is true that plodder utilizes electricity, but it gives you the advantage to mass produce and increases your profit.
Increases profit? It depends oh... But to a larger extent, that's true...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
iHart:
Increases profit? It depends oh... But to a larger extent, that's true...

To be efficient, you must use a slow speed diesel engine. I have seen a 3 cylinder British engine that uses a liter per hour.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

To be efficient, you must use a slow speed diesel engine. I have seen a 3 cylinder British engine that uses a liter per hour.
It's not really about the type of engine but the capacity and the load it needs to carry. For example, a 30KVA generator working in full load will take nothing less than 5litres of diesel in one hour, no matter the type of engine that drives it... To be efficient and reduce cost, you need to synchronise all your production processes...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chymer(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
great job you guys r doing here, I have been reading from page 0 to the last, its a great experience I must admit.
soap making has been made so easy by the OP. I love his humble and matured answers, even to detractors, it shows a man who knows what he has set out to do.

seriously, I want in, and I want to be part of this cottage industrial revolution in Nigeria. but I have a lay man's question. cos I have never made a soap or anything like it before. I believe I will receive a candid response.

1. Can someone make soap with groundnut oil, instead of palm kernel oil?

2. If yes, which one is cheaper?

And concerning the eBook. I will buy it, whether I make soap with it in the future or not.

Have a great weekend.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
chymer:
great job you guys r doing here, I have been reading from page 0 to the last, its a great experience I must admit.
soap making has been made so easy by the OP. I love his humble and matured answers, even to detractors, it shows a man who knows what he has set out to do.

seriously, I want in, and I want to be part of this cottage industrial revolution in Nigeria. but I have a lay man's question. cos I have never made a soap or anything like it before. I believe I will receive a candid response.

And concerning the eBook. I will buy it, whether I make soap with it in the future or not.

Have a great weekend.

Palm kernel oil is cheaper na. And more so you don't just consider the cost of oil in soap making, you also consider the properties the soap will have when you use the oil. Groundnut oil is likely going to give you a soft soap that doesn't cleanse well...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chymer(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
iHart:

Palm kernel oil is cheaper na. And more so you don't just consider the cost of oil in soap making, you also consider the properties the soap will have when you use the oil. Groundnut oil is likely going to give you a soft soap that doesn't cleanse well...

Thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
chymer:

Hello,

To your question. Yes ! you can make soap with ground nut oil, but palm kernel oil is cheaper, a ton of good nut gives about 410 liters and it cost about 156k. Ground nut cost 257k per ton and it gives 500 liters of oil. Do the math per drum. A drum is 200 liters.

Have a great weekend.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
chymer:

Have a great weekend.

Hello,

To your question. Yes ! you can make soap with ground nut oil, but palm kernel oil is cheaper, a ton of good nut gives about 410 liters and it cost about 156k. Ground nut cost 257k per ton and it gives 500 liters of oil. Do the math per drum. A drum is 200 liters.

Have a great weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.