Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171210 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
kennyman2000:

Nice one orontograph.. May God bless your hustle bro!
thanks bro..... i wish u good my brother.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
orontogorah:
op, hia is my 1st production...thanks bro it was fun indeed. it foams a lot.
im impressed. im going to refund your money for the eBook back to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennyman2000:

Nice one orontograph.. May God bless your hustle bro!
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

thanks op u can keep d moni.....i dont need d cash.. plz op i want my soap lyk d design of urs..... can u help?

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by peteken: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
orontogorah:

sharp man..... nice work bro....
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by peteken: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
orontogorah:

sharp man., nice work bro.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Gidson05(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
my oga! Ur boy is always loyal sir, pls u got to help
me out here, wen adding lye solution to d pko
slowly wit vigorous stirring i notice that before i
even finish adding d require lye it has reach a trace
already, making d soap very thick that i had to
patch it into d mould. Pls wat cud possibly b d cause of d early trace? Tnx man n remain blessed.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Gidson05:
my oga! Ur boy is always loyal sir, pls u got to help
me out here, wen adding lye solution to d pko
slowly wit vigorous stirring i notice that before i
even finish adding d require lye it has reach a trace
already, making d soap very thick that i had to
patch it into d mould. Pls wat cud possibly b d cause of d early trace? Tnx man n remain blessed.

Did you add fragrance oil ? some fragrance oil are notorious for causing early trace. Tell me, what is the concentration of the caustic on the hydrometer scale/calibration ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
concho:
what if someone decide to distribute for you
Where do you live ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Gidson05(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Did you add fragrance oil ? some fragrance oil are notorious for causing early trace. Tell me, what is the concentration of the caustic on the hydrometer scale/calibration ?
no sir i didnt add frangrance oil, the conc. On d hydrometer is slightly less than 1275
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gidson05:
no sir i didnt add frangrance oil, the conc. On d hydrometer is slightly less than 1275

Vigorous stirring ? what kind of agitator or stirrer did you use ? electric, pneumatic or manual ? Vigorous stirring can sometimes result to sudden trace.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Gidson05(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Vigorous stirring ? what kind of agitator or stirrer did you use ? electric, pneumatic or manual ? Vigorous stirring can sometimes result to sudden trace.
is mannual sir, used ordinary stick to stir.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gidson05:
is mannual sir, used ordinary stick to stir.

I suggest you stir slowly, using a large stainless spoon. why should you use a wood to stir caustic ? didn't the caustic bleach the wood into the soap ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Gidson05(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

I suggest you stir slowly, using a large stainless spoon. why should you use a wood to stir caustic ? didn't the caustic bleach the wood into the soap ?
tnx man i will try it n get back to u.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by holajeedayy: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
leroyy:
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is an investment company you might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain from their juicy investment options. make the research for yourself and make big profit.

guy creat your trend and grow it to 6page then u can tell us the benefit of ur company
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
holajeedayy:

guy creat your trend and grow it to 6page then u can tell us the benefit of ur company

Lol. Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by onose01(f): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mr. Cosmetic Chemist, I really like this your thread. I spent the whole night reading from the 1st page. I'll like to get your ebook. But I really need to clear something about this PkO first. Is it the same oil popularly called groundnut oil that women sell everywhere? Or is there a special place to get pko? Pls respond ASAP. Thank u.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
onose01:
Mr. Cosmetic Chemist, I really like this your thread. I spent the whole night reading from the 1st page. I'll like to get your ebook. But I really need to clear something about this PkO first. Is it the same oil popularly called groundnut oil that women sell everywhere? Or is there a special place to get pko? Pls respond ASAP. Thank u.
what we call groundnut or vegetable oil is the same as pko. I'm glad you like my thread.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Afoskalex(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
what we call groundnut or vegetable oil is the same pko. I'm glad you like my thread.

How do I contact you? This my email. afoskalex2007@gmail.com. I want to know how to make purchase for the ebook
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Afoskalex:

How do I contact you? This my email. afoskalex2007@gmail.com. I want to know how to make purchase for the ebook
send me a mail at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by pedronado8: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Hello,

Sorry, I have been away for sometime. I'm back now. Thank you. Pls check your mail.

oga... i sent u a mail sir...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gidson05:
tnx man i will try it n get back to u.

I'm waiting.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by onose01(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
what we call groundnut or vegetable oil is the same as pko. I'm glad you like my thread.
Thank you for the response. I make soap though not on a very big scale. And what I know as pko is different. I'll still like to get ur ebook.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
onose01:

Thank you for the response. I make soap though not on a very big scale. And what I know as pko is different. I'll still like to get ur ebook.

Let me elaborate.

vegetable oil is an oil derived from plants, e.g. rapeseed oil, olive oil, sunflower oil etc.

Palm kernel oil ( pko) Palm kernel oil is an edible plant oil derived from the kernel of the oil palm. It should not be confused with the other two edible oils derived from palm fruits: palm oil, extracted from the pulp of the oil palm fruit, and coconut oil, extracted from the kernel of the coconut.

Here in Nigeria, we refer to them as vegetable oil, but there are all different. You can use any of them to make soap.
In Northern Nigeria, ground nut oil is obtained from ground nut seeds using a seed crusher.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by godello: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aside debit card any other means of payment?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
godello:
Aside debit card any other means of payment?

shoot me a mail nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Be Tax Compliant, save money, avoid penalties, Hire a Professional, PM or Call Me. See my signature.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
thank u sir.... received
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
krusdamax:
Be Tax Compliant, save money, avoid penalties, Hire a Professional, PM or Call Me. See my signature.
Why not create another thread for this?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Perpetual459: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls I need d ebook
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
orontogorah:
pls add me on whatsapp, 07063304228

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.