Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (170981 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Perpetual459:
Pls I need d ebook
reach me at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
helica:
pls add me on whatsapp, 07063304228
Hello, If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach me.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=orontogorah post=39990505]

thanks op u can keep d moni.....i dont need d cash.. plz op i want my soap lyk d design of urs..... can u help?[/quoteI I will send you the the pictures and instructions on how to use that soap cutter.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
holajeedayy:
Op the issue on ground is not soap making but how to get p.k.o to make soap cox most of chemical shop do not have it

were you able to get soap making oil ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
op do you make liquid soap ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by thefirstborn: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

Let me elaborate.

vegetable oil is an oil derived from plants, e.g. rapeseed oil, olive oil, sunflower oil etc.

Palm kernel oil ( pko) Palm kernel oil is an edible plant oil derived from the kernel of the oil palm. It should not be confused with the other two edible oils derived from palm fruits: palm oil, extracted from the pulp of the oil palm fruit, and coconut oil, extracted from the kernel of the coconut.

Here in Nigeria, we refer to them as vegetable oil, but there are all different. You can use any of them to make soap.
In Northern Nigeria, ground nut oil is obtained from ground nut seeds using a seed crusher.

Hello OP, still need clarification on PKO.

I believe PKO exclusively is the raw oil extracted from palm nuts. Whereas, vegetable oil is a result of bleaching and heat treatment of PKO. And the later is the one we normally use in cooking. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
OP can you communicate me so as to get the e_book?....how is the payment done...can I watsapp you?....my e mail below:
Emeka_enemoh@yahoo.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
BRAINCRASH:
OP can you communicate me so as to get the e_book?....how is the payment done...can I watsapp you?....my e mail below:
Emeka_enemoh@yahoo.com
his email is on front page
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
BRAINCRASH:
Emeka_enemoh@yahoo.com

reach me at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
thefirstborn:

Hello OP, still need clarification on PKO.

I believe PKO exclusively is the raw oil extracted from palm nuts. Whereas, vegetable oil is a result of bleaching and heat treatment of PKO. And the later is the one we normally use in cooking. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

vegetable oil is different from pko. read my reply on page 7
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alakara(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is PKO the same thing as adin in yoruba.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
alakara:
Is PKO the same thing as adin in yoruba.

Sorry, I don't speak yoruba.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alakara(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
It seems so PKO= adin.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by dewstar: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
orontogorah:
op, hia is my 1st production...thanks bro it was fun indeed. it foams a lot.

Hi bro, do you reside in lagos. If yes, where and at what price do you know I can get good molds for bar soaps. I went to Ojota (the supposed main supply area for these materials) but couldn't find descent molds and cutters there. Pls help bro.

Any other person that has got info on this pls help. Thanks all.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=CosmeticChemist post=40253026][/quote]

op i jus made exactly ur kind of soap.... ll upload soon.... am prety sure my soap is far better dan op's soap...lolzzzzz ...... thanks for d coaching sir.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
dewstar:

Hi bro, do you reside in lagos. If yes, where and at what price do you know I can get good molds for bar soaps. I went to Ojota (the supposed main supply area for these materials) but couldn't find descent molds and cutters there. Pls help bro.

am nt in lag..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
dewstar:

am nt in lag.. op could no better.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by dewstar: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
orontogorah:

am nt in lag.. op could no better.
Ok bro. Thanks.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
orontogorah:

op i jus made exactly ur kind of soap.... ll upload soon.... am prety sure my soap is far better dan op's soap...lolzzzzz ...... thanks for d coaching sir.

I'm waiting anxiously.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

I'm waiting anxiously.

i got my whole neighborhood and friends bad wit dis adventure.....and now everybody wants in... wots ur take on my brown new soap op? give me jux 1yr and i will be more dan u...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by pedronado8: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2015
orontogorah:

i got my whole neighborhood and friends bad wit dis adventure.....and now everybody wants in... wots ur take on my brown new soap op? give me jux 1yr and i will be more dan u...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow.....realy nice 1 bro.... op washout for dis guy befor he knocks u out of busness..... he,s realy smart and i lyk it.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alakara(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
orontogorah:

correct guy thumbs up.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
alienware:
op
do you make liquid soap ?
Sorry, I don't.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
orontogorah:
damn it!! op am desperately interested in this bizz oooh... plz how do i get in touch wit u na..

I knew you were determined when I saw this.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
orontogorah:

I will like to meet you in person. I can't wait for you to knock me out of business. lol. Lovely soap

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
alakara:
correct guy thumbs up.
thanks bro...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by segzeeboy: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls am interested my email is bseitcomputer@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by lekankolade(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
peteken:

sharp man., nice work bro.

Please can I have your number ...wana ask something
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by lekankolade(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
orontogorah:

Bro pls help me with your number...I need some info from you pls
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
segzeeboy:
Pls am interested my email is bseitcomputer@gmail.com

Reach me at nigeriansoapie@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2015
orontogorah:

You used the crinkle cutter I sent to you ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tillo4real(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello bros,I also work in soap company,please can I have ur e book please my email is princeokugbeni@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.