Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection (4439 Views)

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
In the list sent to the Senate yesterday, controversial ex CPC chief Farouk Ahmed Aliyu was the nominee for Jigawa State. He has a history of controversial statements including once calling for the arrest of GEJ for genocide against the north and threatening war if a northern president was not elected in 2015. He was even warned by the DSS Then. Today he is a ministerial nominee. Links Below

Again, the issue of Nigeria and her governance took a centre stage yesterday, with the threat by a former member of the House of Representatives and a chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, Hon. Farouk Adamu Aliyu that 'it is either a Northerner as President in 2015 or there will be no more Nigeria.

Aliyu's outburst in an exclusive interview with LEADERSHIP in Abuja was a direct response to the ex-Niger Delta militant and leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo declaration on Sunday that 'there will be no peace in the country, if Jonathan was denied a second term'.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201305071137.html

In an exclusive interview with Sahara Reporters, former member of the Nigerian House of Representatives, Farouk Adamu Aliyu reveals the aim behind his trip to Washington DC at the time when US president Barack Obama is meeting some 50 African leaders. He wants to petition President Obama to arrest Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.

“I came to Washington to solicit the assistance and cooperation of President Obama to arrest Nigeria’s president. Because if the American government can be after Mugabe, Bashir; there are no more people killed in Sudan than Nigeria. So if the United states government is serious, if the international community is serious, they should arrest President Jonathan. We will provide evidence of blood on his hands.” – Farouk Aliyu

- See more at: http://newsrescue.com/u-s-government-arrest-pres-jonathan-boko-haram-leader-farouk-aliyu-video/#sthash.AUzKWZ5s.dpuf

http://newsrescue.com/u-s-government-arrest-pres-jonathan-boko-haram-leader-farouk-aliyu-video/
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by bqlekan(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
Hehe cheesy..
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by salisy: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
I c
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
One wonders how he scaled DSS screening considering the DSS invited and reprimanded him for his controversial statements back then.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
And so fucking what?

Shall we discuss your GEJ's FFK, Asari, etc ?

Abeg bro...cry small small...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by ERAKAMUS: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari and the North are BokoHaram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by omenka(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Aliyu's outburst in an exclusive interview with LEADERSHIP in Abuja was a direct response to the ex-Niger Delta militant and leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo declaration on Sunday that 'there will be no peace in the country, if Jonathan was denied a second term'.
So, op, is there anything else you want to tell us besides this and perhaps what the ex president's wife said should be done to APC supporters

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
And so fucking what?

Shall we discuss your GEJ's FFK, Asari, etc ?

Abeg bro...cry small small...
I certainly don't recall Jonathan nominating Asari to occupy a ministerial position, you dimwit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by BALLOSKI: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Another sick wailer on the loose...
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
APC Change. Sai Baba, Sai He who can do no wrong.
This is a new record, a tribal warlord gets nominated to be minister. Who is next? Jun aid Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
A list filled with people with questionable charcters like this jihadist, Kleptomania Amaechi, a water bed Fayemi, a Fashola that has the most expensive website.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
So, op, is there anything else you want to tell us besides this and perhaps what the ex president's wife said should be done to APC supporters
I think if your senses cannot be salvaged this new month then you are a lost Cause

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by omenka(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2015
SenseiX:

I certainly don't recall Jonathan nominating Asari to occupy a ministerial position, you dimwit.
You are doing a plum job. Go back and dig further, I believe more than enough dirt to fill a stadium would be found in the past of each one of the nominees.

Redundant Wailer.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Lalasticlala oya food don come. Let's vet this list here. We will not keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by gwales: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Bullshit.... He only call for the arrest of the drun.kard. What did he say that can be worse than what fayose, ffk, Clark, mama piss, doyin okupe, olisah metuh, oritsejafor etc did to the north. He would be made a minister and there is nothing an inconsequential wailer can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by galadima77(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
SenseiX:

But we do remember what mrs jonathan asked to be done to APC campaigners when they come around

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by omenka(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think if your senses cannot be salvaged this new month then you are a lost Cause
At least I've got senses that need salvation, you, you've got NONE, much less one that could be salvaged- just a hollow vacuum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Use the speech against him and see the Senate throw him away.

He is not going to be a Ñothern Minister unlike a Legislator representing his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
At least I've got senses that need salvation, you, you've got NONE, much less one that could be salvaged- just a hollow vacuum.
Stay on the topic aturu and stop defending your stupidity here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
SenseiX:

Asari was clearly the unofficial minister for information during GEJ's era...I can't recall any minister as lousy as that pig...

That being said...
That name, dimwit...I dnt like it...

I dnt wanna be at par with ur fada...

wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by ionsman: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
SenseiX:

But I remember Gej nominating Obanikoro after the Eki ti rigging saga you berk.
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by neocortex: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari naturally love violent people.
He can't function without them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by fritiyo: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
The north don't v anything meaningful to contribute to nigeria political development, rather they depend on their inflated population to cause havoc t o Nigerian people.

They have been ruling since independence but has not done anything worthwhile not even education to their illiterate brothers n sisters.
Take them serious at ur own peril.
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by chrisblack: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
SenseiX:
One wonders how he scaled DSS screening considering the DSS invited and reprimanded him for his controversial statements back then.
yove rightly said reprimanded .so what your stress.there are things even you have said on this forum which you never meant but just out of venting your anger
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by neolboy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Anything wey baba Buhari do na correct
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection by badnature: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
just passing,after reading all the comments on this thread I realized the topic is about the issue that is of concern to the baboons and monkeys in the ZOO.this are baboons and monkeys from Africa"ndi isi ojii! ke kwanu ihe hamâ" very sad indeed, les continue,we must continue

(1) (Reply)

To My Dearest Igbo And Yoruba, Without You Am Nobody / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.