Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Where's The Hope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The Hope (605 Views)

This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions / What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The Hope by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Moved to diary xo.
Re: Where's The Hope by vizkiz: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2015
hmmmmn...no guy wants to fall prey to the "no sex" ish. Cuz we done hear/read stories of how una dey take us do mumu.

But if truly your virginity is intact, I'll not advice you to do what you might later regret. The ugly truth is that no guy will love you cuz of your pussay. I dated a virgin once(tested) and I never disturbed her about sex cuz I really love her so much(story for another day)...

The basic thing is don't think a guy will date/love you because you have good sex. That is just shiit undecided
Re: Where's The Hope by fromnigeria(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Be and remain who you are, there are guys out there who will love your person.
Forget about peers you weren't created same day, even if you were, its not same destiny.

#Patience
there is a reward
Re: Where's The Hope by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Erm, praises from whom & for what? What you do with your kitty is your business, who cares.
Re: Where's The Hope by AfroKnight: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
3years. Not long to wait. And living without sex is not suffering, miss LOClass. It's only suffering if you know and enjoy the pleasure but have been denied. However that is not the case.

Continue to be upfront about your preferences in a relationship. Someone will come along who would respect your choice.
Re: Where's The Hope by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2015
I guess you are right, I mean I know that Vizkiz, Afroknight and Fromnigeria.

LOL punkyveer. I was going to explain what I meant by praises, but...
Re: Where's The Hope by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
this thread makes absolutely no sense
Re: Where's The Hope by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this thread makes absolutely no sense

I guess :-/

But, Are you really Legend?
Re: Where's The Hope by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2015
LOClass:

I guess :-/
But, Are you really Legend?
do you even need to ask?
Re: Where's The Hope by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

do you even need to ask?

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? / Mothers Are Now Wiser... / Nairalanders Get In Here And Drop A Remark ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.