Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics (3483 Views)

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Pro Biafrans Invade Police Traffic Check Point Hoist Biafra Flags-pics / Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ifedubatoo: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
this is another member of the Biafra IPOB shot dead on the 30th of August by the combine team of Nigeria Navy and Polce. he was given a heroic burial wrapped in the flag of Biafra

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rest In Peace
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by vayne(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
It's well.
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ifedubatoo: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Diplomatic Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the freedom Of Palestine State from Israel But Shot dead Biafra Activists seeking self determination Just like the Palestine People
"This is another member of the Biafra IPOB shot dead on the 30th of August by the combine team of Nigeria Navy and Polce. he was given a heroic burial wrapped in the flag of Biafra"

8 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by NOBODYY: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is kalu dead? No Did kalu attend the burial? No Is kalu even in Nigeria? No Where is he? Chilling in Uk with Guards. . .collecting donations.. cool cool cool cool

Thats none of my business anyway....i didn't say anything oo Rip to the dead

10 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by Kestolovee95(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
NOBODYY:
[s]Is kalu dead? No
Did kalu attend the burial? No
Is kalu even in Nigeria? No
Where is he? Chilling in Uk with Guards. . .collecting donations.. cool cool cool cool

Thats none of my business anyway....i didn't say anything oo
Rip to the dead[/s]

You will definitely not get a fraction of the salutations the young Biafran got when you die, which you definitely will. You will be simply wrapped and thrown into some dug hole without any fanfare, nobody will know you ever existed. That Biafran may have died, but his name is indelible forever.

How will i be buried? who will even know that i died? will i just be another number? These are the questions your likes should be asking now.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by SOUNDKING: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

You will definitely not get a fraction of the salutations the young Biafran got when you die, which you definitely will. You will be simply wrapped and thrown into some dug hole without any fanfare, nobody will know you ever existed. That Biafran may have died, but his name is indelible forever.

How will i be buried? who will even know that i died? will i just be another number? These are the questions your likes should be asking now.
don't mind that fool......i promise them one thing,we shall avenge our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by NOBODYY: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I didn't want to reply u b4 but i was forced to do..
U said i'll probably die & be thrown into a hole?? Wtf?? In yoruba land we value our dead uhn??
Av u even seen where a burial is being done??
Is this how a burial is supposed to be?? I'd rather die a normal commoner dan die as a fool like dz idiot just died
Its even obvious the man that died is an illiterate
U see dis is how u igbo's decieve ur gullible selfs
Which fvcking salutation is this?? They'll bury him with a fraud & fallacy flag...that is a salutation??
They'll paste his name on cloths that is salutation??
Go get a brain pls..
Do u even know his fvcking name??! & he died a hero uhn?? Gerrrarrahere man
"How will i be buried? who will even know that i died? will i
just be another number?"
This is one of the dumb%st stuffs av ever seen..if the whole world know u died so?? If no one knows u died so?? What diffrence does it make?? Death is death...
This is 40+ productive years wasted...nd ur here spitting thrash..
Talking about salutation...this a Commoner's burial..stop decieving urself!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by solonazzy: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
don't mind that fool......i promise them one thing,we shall avenge our brothers.
Lwkmd.... I Dnt enjoy anythn frm D death of any1....bt I'll advise u forget abt revenge.... Just to cut loss of lives.... It's nt cowardice..... Ur children wuld hav nothn to start with if any war breaks out..... We wnt consider any form of surrender...... We wuld b out to wipe u all out... D whole country is tried of ur nuisance... Wiping u out wuld b d next target.... U were given 20 pounds each b4 abi, Dis tym shishi wnt b needed... It's nt a threat o.... Just giving u ppl a secret of hw we feel inwards towards u nw, all frm ur lack of regards for other tribes..... Lagos den wuld b some1s land, u'll kno d real owners of abuja

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ELTON123(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
NOBODYY:

I didn't want to reply u b4 but i was forced to do..
U said i'll probably die & be thrown into a hole?? Wtf?? In yoruba land we value our dead uhn??
Av u even seen where a burial is being done??
Is this how a burial is supposed to be?? I'd rather die a normal commoner dan die as a fool like dz idiot just died
Its even obvious the man that died is an illiterate
U see dis is how u igbo's decieve ur gullible selfs
Which fvcking salutation is this?? They'll bury him with a fraud & fallacy flag...that is a salutation??
They'll paste his name on cloths that is salutation??
Go get a brain pls..
Do u even know his fvcking name??! & he died a hero uhn?? Gerrrarrahere man
"How will i be buried? who will even know that i died? will i
just be another number?"
This is one of the dumb%st stuffs av ever seen..if the whole world know u died so?? If no one knows u died so?? What diffrence does it make?? Death is death...
This is 40+ productive years wasted...nd ur here spitting thrash..
Talking about salutation...this a Commoner's burial..stop decieving urself!
ur monikar says it all

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ArodewilliamsT: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
solonazzy:
[s]
Lwkmd.... I Dnt enjoy anythn frm D death of any1....bt I'll advise u forget abt revenge.... Just to cut loss of lives.... It's nt cowardice..... Ur children wuld hav nothn to start with if any war breaks out..... We wnt consider any form of surrender...... We wuld b out to wipe u all out... D whole country is tried of ur nuisance... Wiping u out wuld b d next target.... U were given 20 pounds each b4 abi, Dis tym shishi wnt b needed... It's nt a threat o.... Just giving u ppl a secret of hw we feel inwards towards u nw, all frm ur lack of regards for other tribes..... Lagos den wuld b some1s land, u'll kno d real owners of abuja[/s]

I know you are yoruba and as i always say- If war were fought with mouths, yorubaland will be a world power today. grin

You made even more noise before illorin was taken by the Caliphate. Today you prostrate before emirs because your fathers in kwara were afraid of death and ran from fulanis but STILL DIED IN THE END. Tommorow your children will continue the prostration from where you stopped. See why a Biafran is than better you slaves? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by solonazzy: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I know you are yoruba and i alway say. If war were fought with mouths, yorubaland will be a world power today. grin
You made even more noise before illorin was taken by the Caliphate. Today you prostrate before emirs because your fathers in kwara were afraid of death but STILL DIED IN THE END. Tommorow your children will continue the prostration from where you stopped. See why a Biafran is than better you slaves? grin
Lwkmd..... I seriously Dnt kno hw dat relates to my advise for u... I'm sure u culd pick all d fact out... Lagos is a yorubaland, I told u by den u'll b certain who owns d land.... Y nt start ur retaliation frm Dr....n den install ur obis so we yorubas prostrate to dem.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ArodewilliamsT: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
solonazzy:
[s]
Lwkmd..... I seriously Dnt kno hw dat relates to my advise for u... I'm sure u culd pick all d fact out... Lagos is a yorubaland, I told u by den u'll b certain who owns d land.... Y nt start ur retaliation frm Dr....n den install ur obis so we yorubas prostrate to dem.....[/s]

You already have Igbo reps taking your share in the Federal and state houses. It is the price you pay for not wanting your own country. Your governorship candidates wear Igbo regalia to beg for votes. Your touts ran towards the lagoon when Igbo boys in Alaba declared their heads fit for harvestation. There are Ipob and massob members in every Igbo domonated markets in lagos(No man's Lands).

If you can't see the signs of your loss of heritage, I can't help you. grin
Obi of Lagos doesn't sound out of place does it?
Keep covering your head with your mother's large panties against this truisms. I enjoy it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by Eshinwaju: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You already have Igbo reps taking your share in the Federal and state houses. It is the price you pay for not wanting your own country. Your governorship candidates wear Igbo regalia to beg for votes. Your touts ran towards the lagoon when Igbo boys in Alaba declared their heads fit for harvestation. There are Ipob and massob members in every Igbo domonated markets in lagos(No man's Lands).

Keep covering your head with your mother's large panties against this truisms. I enjoy it. grin

You dunce......the anomaly of iboe representation will be corrected.......soonest..... grin...FYI ........three iboe reps out of thirty five seats is inconsequential.....the rest of ur post is typical of ur ilk.....empty lying chest beating..... angry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by tsdarkside(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:

against who??...dont forget,thou shallt not kill!!!!!---you idiaaaaaaattt..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ArodewilliamsT: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

You dunce......the anomaly of iboe representation will be corrected.......soonest..... grin...FYI ........three iboe reps out of thirty five seats is inconsequential.....the rest of ur post is typical of ur ilk.....empty lying chest beating..... angry

Painology! kikikikikikiki!
Nor be you want One nigeria? Get ready to have an Igbo governor in the foreseeable future. You have no choice but to enjoy that one nigeria our way till Biafra is fully restored. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by knowledgeable: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
solonazzy:

Lwkmd.... I Dnt enjoy anythn frm D death of any1....bt I'll advise u forget abt revenge.... Just to cut loss of lives.... It's nt cowardice..... Ur children wuld hav nothn to start with if any war breaks out..... We wnt consider any form of surrender...... We wuld b out to wipe u all out... D whole country is tried of ur nuisance... Wiping u out wuld b d next target.... U were given 20 pounds each b4 abi, Dis tym shishi wnt b needed... It's nt a threat o.... Just giving u ppl a secret of hw we feel inwards towards u nw, all frm ur lack of regards for other tribes..... Lagos den wuld b some1s land, u'll kno d real owners of abuja

Hey, you short ugly charcoal black devil talking about wiping out a whole tribe, cos of the ugliness of your nature, you better wipe out that idea from your ugly mind. Google and listen attentively by the speeches made by Obama, Putin and chin ji ping (Chinese President), and connect the dots on the statement made by your emperor (Buhari ) on good governance and open government when he came back from the UN session yesterday, then you know that creatures like you are out of phase with the current. There would be no more reenactment of that genocide against Igbos, any more cos the same conditions and factors do not exist. The hatred on Igbos is only comming from yorubas and hausas/fulani and not from ss, middle belt or externals. Plus the hatred of all Nigerians towards the fulani herdsmen slaughtering unhindered is approaching a threshold, so the situation is completely different from what was obtained before. .....List l forget, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB has threatened that every body dies if they don't get biafra. That to me sound like a biological warfare that will make ebola outbreak looks like a tea party.
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by tsdarkside(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

are you serious.??..are you even a human-being??...you just want to fight..!!....nobody can argue with you,to learn from his mistakes... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

Hey, you short ugly charcoal black devil talking about wiping out a whole tribe, cos of the ugliness of your nature, you better wipe out that idea from your ugly mind. Google and listen attentively by the speeches made by Obama, Putin and chin ji ping (Chinese President), and connect the dots on the statement made by your emperor (Buhari ) on good governance and open government when he came back from the UN session yesterday, then you know that creatures like you are out of phase with the current. There would be no more reenactment of that genocide against Igbos, any more cos the same conditions and factors do not exist. The hatred on Igbos is only comming from yorubas and hausas/fulani and not from ss, middle belt or externals. Plus the hatred of all Nigerians towards the fulani herdsmen slaughtering unhindered is approaching a threshold, so the situation is completely different from what was obtained before. .....List l forget, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB has threatened that every body dies if they don't get biafra. That to me sound like a biological warfare that will make ebola outbreak looks like a tea party.

what??....are you serious??....are you threathring us!!...i[b] call down the gods today,to come and judge between us and you...!!!!..[/b]

so it shall be.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by ArodewilliamsT: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

are you serious.??..are you even a human-being??...you just want to fight..!!....nobody can argue with you,to learn from his mistakes... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by solonazzy: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
knowledgeable:

Lol.. Whr u c ma pics.... C ignorant fool... Bt if u read carefully Wat I wrote, u'll c I advised u against any retaliation against d federal govt..... N I said if war breaks out cos of ur retaliation, Dr wnt b any sort of surrender frm u ppl till we wipe u out... Pls read carefully next tym

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=ArodewilliamsT post=38566280][/quote]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

stop this madness.... angry
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by solonazzy: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Den Retaliate d killings of d IPOb members nw..... Or cause war to break out.... We wuld continue to allow u ppl enjoy ur stay whrever u r dats nt SE as long as Dr's peace.... Cos war again n understand Wat I mean beta..... D last tym u ppl were calling each other to return home, I'll c if u'll b agitating for Biafra in lagos
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by Eshinwaju: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Painology! kikikikikikiki!
Nor be you want One nigeria? Get ready to have an Igbo governor in the foreseeable future. You have no choice but to enjoy that one nigeria our way till Biafra is fully restored. grin

No one cares about biafrans......not even you animals........ cheesy.....otherwise you would have gone for it like we want you to..... grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by knowledgeable: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
solonazzy:

Lol.. Whr u c ma pics.... C ignorant fool... Bt if u read carefully Wat I wrote, u'll c I advised u against any retaliation against d federal govt..... N I said if war breaks out cos of ur retaliation, Dr wnt b any sort of surrender frm u ppl till we wipe u out... Pls reach carefully next tym

Stop using the word "wipe out" to a tribe that have gone through genocide. I advise you use another word "referendum".
Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by solonazzy: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2015
knowledgeable:

Stop using the word "wipe out" to a tribe that have gone through genocide. I advise you use another word "referendum".
Tell dem to stop agitating for war..... I didn't experience d war... Bt d stories of wat I heard frm it isn't worth doin anythn to cause it again.... Catalunya wants to separate frm Spain.... Do u hear hate speeches frm dem towards Spain?.... U kno it's d igbo dat wuld suffer most.... D tribe had a son in disguise whom d country supported as president for 5 years until otherwise.... Nw he's no more president, dey want biafra.... Ma mum told me hw her parents rescued a Lil igbo gal n acted as if she was Dr child.... I pitied her without knowing her... Nw some set of ppl want a repeat.... Hw long wuld d menace continue.... If u feel it's only war u can use to leave, den fine.... D fed govt wuld respond to dat

1 Like

Re: Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics by morgang(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Rest in pieces.. Act of war against the Nigerian government is tantamount to trechery and the concesquence is punishable to death... He paid the price which is ancestors did..

Heroic burial indeed..

(1) (Reply)

Famous Quotes From The Late Sage Awolowo- How He Predicted Jonathan’s Emergence / Olisa Metuh Walks Free, As EFCC Apologizes To Judge And Blames Media (pic) / History Of Jomo Kenyatta- The First President Of Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.