Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina (5261 Views)

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by oatzeal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
WE GOT THIS FROM A NairaNaijaNews READER, PLEASE READ:

Hello Admin, i read ur blog and i am a student of Tamale university Ghana, Something terrible happened yesterday and i dont know how it happened.. I dont know what to do and thats why i am writing you this morning. For the past few months, I have been having inconsistent menstrual flows and serious stomache ache. I went for test in 2 different hospitals for ulcer test and hepatitis but they all came back negative. to make matters worse, a greenish slightly smelly discharge keep coming out of my private part....

So i decided to come home few weeks back so that my parents will give me proper medical attention so i dont die of pain someday. I was skeptical about informing them earlier for fear of maybe the issue was an STD but after series of tests, I found out I was STD free so i decidedd to inform my mum and she told daddy and they insisted that i come home asap.

We went to UNTH Enugu on monday and they suggested that we do Ultra sonic scan and Xray. the doctor spotted a mass inside my uterus and announced that i may have an unusual rare type of tumor or fibroid. He suggested that we evacuate my system and see if the mass will come out but if it dosnt then we will opt for surgery so My daddy paid yesterday and the evacuation procedure was fixed for 3pm yesterday.

I was sedated and when i woke up. my mum was sitting by my side and the look on her face showed that all was not well. I was about to ask her why she looked so sad but she ignored me and just asked me to lay back and rest first that we will talk later. I was confused. My mind ran riots. I managed to ask my younger brother what happened when my mum went to urinate and he told me that the doctor removed a used condom with some decomposed bloody content and live maggots from my body. I nearly passed out.

Admin, How it happened I dont know. Thats my predicament now. My father has not come around since yesterday and my mum keeps giving me looks that could kill. I have cast my mind back and cant remember how a condom ended up inside my body without my knowledge. I have always insisted on condoms before sex but i didnt know how one ended up inside my body or for how long it has been there. I have always made my mum and my younger sister believe i am a virgin now God has decided to punish me by disgracing me like this.

I know my father and the fact that he hasnt showed up means that he is bitter and will kill me when i am discharged. I am thinking of running away from here when I am stronger.

Please, Admin,I really need advise on how to move on

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/please-read-doctor-found-months-old.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by oatzeal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=20pt] Join : Naira Naija News officicial BBM CHANNEL : C0028FB66 [/size]
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by McCarlito(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
She better use the little time she's got to make peace with those she's offended before taking her time to plan how her obituary will be like angry angry angry
You decieve ur family say u be virgin whereas dem dey manufacture condoms inside ur v*gina angry angry angry

Make I go piss come back first before I go think wetin ur papa go take ur eye see angry angry angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by midehi2(f): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmmm...this is terrible, but why was she not conscious of the condom after the whole act, she was so exusted not to see the guy removed the used condom..hian, run away na... carelessness
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by ADULTBASE(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Absurd! This Nigerians sha!
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by stevecantrell: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yes, it happens. Not just condoms, tampons and intimacy gadgets too.
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Kingsasian(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahahahahaha,,,, laugh wan finish me. Tell your parents that you mistook the condom for a pad (tampon) abi how una dey call am....lol. I guess you must have had multiple sexual partners. The consequences of fornication. Just thank God that you survived it first.
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by respect80(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
One more month she for give birth to CONDOM
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Tallesty1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weird

1 Like

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by adeyak83(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have always made my mum and my younger sister believe i am a virgin now God has decided to punish
me by disgracing me like this.

The above statement really make my day - lesson to ladies "he who belief in God let them speak of truth or keep quiet" my advice for u dont make matter worst never run-away beg them, seek for their forgiveness and sin no more, u shall be forgiven.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by seangy4konji: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Did you just watch that series?hmmm whats the name again
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
...whoever makes up dese crappy stories deserves a high5 on d cheek...

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by echobee(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
It is well sad
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by prestige2013: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is this for real or Fiction? Anyway let me ask Dr. Chibike Oriti for confirmation.
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by zenith4biz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cucumber Generation

God of second Chance is alive
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by iykedare(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Many more girls are carrying decomposed condoms and cucumber inside them.

God help naija men
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Haywhymido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm, u 4got to write "we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator" at the end.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Obrigardo: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Well thought out super story.
Blog gots to need traffic...
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ur toto deep well well, u go fit use am make money, hiding drugs, fridge, money, u no need handbag again.
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lies to drive traffic. Continue
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Very possible.

I mean highly possible
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Captainswag225(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
even goats wont believe dis lie. Op, did u smoke yam leaves?
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by IlekeHD: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by EKITI001: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
oatzeal:
WE GOT THIS FROM A NairaNaijaNews READER, PLEASE READ:

Hello Admin, i read ur blog and i am a student of Tamale university Ghana, Something terrible happened yesterday and i dont know how it happened.. I dont know what to do and thats why i am writing you this morning. For the past few months, I have been having inconsistent menstrual flows and serious stomache ache. I went for test in 2 different hospitals for ulcer test and hepatitis but they all came back negative. to make matters worse, a greenish slightly smelly discharge keep coming out of my private part....

So i decided to come home few weeks back so that my parents will give me proper medical attention so i dont die of pain someday. I was skeptical about informing them earlier for fear of maybe the issue was an STD but after series of tests, I found out I was STD free so i decidedd to inform my mum and she told daddy and they insisted that i come home asap.

We went to UNTH Enugu on monday and they suggested that we do Ultra sonic scan and Xray. the doctor spotted a mass inside my uterus and announced that i may have an unusual rare type of tumor or fibroid. He suggested that we evacuate my system and see if the mass will come out but if it dosnt then we will opt for surgery so My daddy paid yesterday and the evacuation procedure was fixed for 3pm yesterday.

I was sedated and when i woke up. my mum was sitting by my side and the look on her face showed that all was not well. I was about to ask her why she looked so sad but she ignored me and just asked me to lay back and rest first that we will talk later. I was confused. My mind ran riots. I managed to ask my younger brother what happened when my mum went to urinate and he told me that the doctor removed a used condom with some decomposed bloody content and live maggots from my body. I nearly passed out.

Admin, How it happened I dont know. Thats my predicament now. My father has not come around since yesterday and my mum keeps giving me looks that could kill. I have cast my mind back and cant remember how a condom ended up inside my body without my knowledge. I have always insisted on condoms before sex but i didnt know how one ended up inside my body or for how long it has been there. I have always made my mum and my younger sister believe i am a virgin now God has decided to punish me by disgracing me like this.

I know my father and the fact that he hasnt showed up means that he is bitter and will kill me when i am discharged. I am thinking of running away from here when I am stronger.

Please, Admin,I really need advise on how to move on

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/please-read-doctor-found-months-old.html

running away or committing suicide is not d solution.. pray and repent
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by IlekeHD: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Enugu again?
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
God really catch you sha, just ask God for forgiveness and expect anything from your parent
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by oscarlloyd(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Laf wan restore my virginity[color=#000099][/color] ;DD #leaves thread# shoroniyen?
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by sirvic01(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
EKITI001:

running away or committing suicide is not d solution.. pray and repent

repent from what sir
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by sirvic01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Very possible.

I mean highly possible

how possible?? so the guy and the girl didn't notice the absence of the condom after sex abi....i doubt this
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
sirvic01:

how possible?? so the guy and the girl didn't notice the absence of the condom after sex abi....i doubt this
It's my JOB . .

I still mean VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

EVEN tampoons and needles.
U can doubt it.. . No wahala.
But if u need scientific explanation, we can discuss. ..
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by oatzeal(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lalasticlala , here s a FP Quality ..
Re: Doctor Found Months-old Used Condom Inside A Sick Girl's V~gina by sirvic01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:

It's my JOB . .

I still mean VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

EVEN tampoons and needles.
U can doubt it.. . No wahala.
But if u need scientific explanation, we can discuss. ..

I'm waiting sir...please educate/convince me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics / Breaking News!!!apc Imo State Primary Result. / This Is How Atiku Would Win In Various Zone In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.