Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics (5253 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by Sleykan: 12:04am On May 23, 2016
Nigerians are not happy with the current economic situation. The APC led government had made a lot of promises during the electoral campaigns but Nigerians especially Lagosians think they have failed to deliver. And this is how many Lagosians intend to welcome President Buhari on Monday when he visits Lagos...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by dunkem21(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 12:16am On May 23, 2016
I will gladly welcome Buhari with machete.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by pwettiejay(f): 12:35am On May 23, 2016
Truly, he'd have been mobbed........Nigerians are not smiling

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by DaBullIT(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2016
Stuuuuuuupyd

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by YorubaHighness: 1:15am On May 23, 2016
Maybe Lagos IPOB foreigners. Lagos indigenous aren't that bloodthirsty.

7 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by omogin(f): 1:19am On May 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Buhari is hiding money in TSA, the excuse of budget is past, yet he won't release monies for salaries owed and projects completed by contractors. I hope he does not have dementia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by pendusky(m): 2:14am On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by ibedun: 3:21am On May 23, 2016
Bastard IPOB are not Lagosians!!!!! If they mess up with our president they will be taught a lesson. They can go and protest in Igboland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by Nobody: 3:23am On May 23, 2016
And some zombies will never have sense in this life undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by YorubaHighness: 3:31am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Wailing zombie spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by Nobody: 3:36am On May 23, 2016
YorubaHighness:

I'm a wailing zombie.

Fixed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by YorubaHighness: 4:00am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I need to be Fixed undecided

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by YorubaHighness: 4:01am On May 23, 2016
ibedun:
Bastard IPOB are not Lagosians!!!!! If they mess up with our president they will be taught a lesson. They can go and protest in Igboland.

Exactly. They're messing up SS, now they want to start with Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by jazinogold(m): 5:50am On May 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by stevnwigw: 5:53am On May 23, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Exactly. They're messing up SS, now they want to start with Lagos.
May 29th 2016 all Yoruba working at the oil companies in se and ss will be shown the way out.
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by femmy2010(m): 6:00am On May 23, 2016
I would gladly welcome Mr President to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by SIRmuel86(m): 6:07am On May 23, 2016
gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by YorubaHighness: 6:17am On May 23, 2016
stevnwigw:
May 29th 2016 all Yoruba working at the oil companies in se and ss will be shown the way out.

How na? SE ke? Dem get oil? 3% frying oil abi.

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by tempem: 8:37am On May 23, 2016
Baba is swift
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by VulgarVulvas: 8:54am On May 23, 2016
Lies...

Buhari was slapped by angel Micheal last night

His ears are still ringing from the heavenly slap
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by salam1(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
what sence does an Igbo man have more than greed greed and greed till dey enter d grave. if not greed how can u kom another person land u r well accommodated and still want to fight ur host state, dsame thing DAT can never happen in ur land.

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by seunny4lif(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
For sure now grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On May 23, 2016
salam1:
what sence does an Igbo man have more than greed greed and greed till dey enter d grave

I'll reply you when you know how to spell 'sence' correctly undecided
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by bayocanny: 10:09am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I will gladly welcome Buhari with machete.
Lol you dey vex o
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2016
bayocanny:
Lol you dey vex o
why won't I vex?
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by chernest2002: 11:10am On May 23, 2016
He do not want to be welcomed like ironsi in ibadan, because he knows the sasaboteurs territory.
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by bayocanny: 11:37am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
why won't I vex?
Take some chill pills na, I wonder how you will look like putting on a vexing mood on your beautiful face tongue
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2016
bayocanny:

Take some chill pills na, I wonder how you will look like putting on a vexing mood on your beautiful face tongue
idgaf about if my face is moody o, Nigerian economy is nerve-wracking, am not happy with the govt.
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by Naijiant: 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics by bayocanny: 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
idgaf about if my face is moody o, Nigerian economy is nerve-wracking, am not happy with the govt.
Well, it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the present state of our economy is not something to write about. This dispensation policies are weak and the best thing for Mr president is to heed to the advice of the mainstream economist.

How has been your day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts / Senate passes Federal Audit Services Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.