Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Have A Dream (nigeria Fine-tuned) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Dream (nigeria Fine-tuned) (524 Views)

Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True / I Have A Dream. Nigeria Will Become A Great Nation. Nigeria "OBAMA" / Breaking News MTN CEO Resigns Over N1.04 Trillion Nigeria Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream (nigeria Fine-tuned) by joideviv(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storm of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality.
We've been through woes and dwindling economy, upheaval and comatose but I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow,

I Still Have a Dream, it is a dream deeply rooted in the Nigerian dream.

I have a dream that one day, this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.

I have a dream that one day, the sons of the northern Nigerians and those of from the lower tribes of Niger will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria, a state sweltering with the heat of oppression, corruption and injustice will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that one day ethnocentric chauvinism and political bickering will regress into waxing equality.

I have a dream that one day every Valley shall be exalted, and every Hill and mountain shall be made low; the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
Happy independent day

Fine-tune by: Ejioffor Ikechukwu Alias Lionet
Re: I Have A Dream (nigeria Fine-tuned) by loomer: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
I pray your dream go come true o

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombing: Tight Security In FCT / Oshiomhole Suspends 4 Local Government Chairmen 4 Failing 2 Pay Staff Salaries / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.