Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? (101645 Views)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2016
rakaasta:
@Warrenweste. Sister Banke is the choir mistress of mfm and still there. But its been quite long I saw Aunty Funmi Adams.
But I tot you mentioned your sister or someone said she's a member of their church abroad and would get her contact soon.?

Quick update..

Aunty funmi is alive and in USA according to a church member who claimed to worship in the same church with her elder Sister.. He promised to feed me back soon..

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by THMT: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Oga at the top, Greetings from a brother from another mother. Just want to know if there has been/is any update ?.... Wish you all the best.

warrenweste:
i will be having some cool updates for you guys soon cheesy..
lemme give you one of them..

I was told that aunty funmi performed at muson center in 2010 at the 50th independence day celebration,was also told ltv and galaxy covered the event then
source: a friend of one of the KC Boys that performed in Nigeria my beloved country video,he was her backup singer.. cool when i locate him i will let you guys know

cc: ocatvo, Lyoncrescent , deife ,georgee,shadrach77,LordofWar, Mattin, Deblow,Alonzoiv,sexybaby22, beright,Kam0007,judedwriter,sharks776,shagking, Nezero,mildflame,mbatuku1, pitipom,xavierxo, ziggy3579, Agbaletu,THMT,

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
THMT:
Oga at the top, Greetings from a brother from another mother. Just want to know if there has been/is any update ?.... Wish you all the best.

Not yet bro still hoping to hear from couple of people,as soon as i have additional info will update the house.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nezero:
It seems these US based Sahara reporters guys e.g Dr Damages (Rudolph Okonkwo) might be helpful. I'm just confused about how to go ask them lipsrsealed
you dont need to be confused bro,if you have close access to them then kindly ask,you wont believe the hundreds of people hav asked and mailed while in search for the video and other info..though most of them ignored while others replied,

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
rakaasta:
@Warrenweste. Sister Banke is the choir mistress of mfm and still there. But its been quite long I saw Aunty Funmi Adams.
But I tot you mentioned your sister or someone said she's a member of their church abroad and would get her contact soon.?

No i didnt say that i guess you didnt gt my message well,

Quick update..

Aunty funmi is alive and in USA according to a church member who claimed to worship in the same church with her elder sister.. He promised to feed me back soon.

am still waiting to hear from him though and others..
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
warrenweste:

you dont need to be confused bro,if you have close access to them then kindly ask,you wont believe the hundreds of people hav asked and mailed while in search for the video and other info..though most of them ignored while others replied,

Thanks, love the spirit. You represent the unstoppable progressive Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello People, how is the holidays coming
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Deblow: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Great jobs u guyz have done here in the long period of interregnum I hav been detached from here. I am back again to join forces with you beautiful pple to unearth the mystery behind this evasive Queen of Nigerian music, the one we grew to know and recognize as a purebred detribalised bridge builder,
Uchenna Ikonne based in the US is my personal friend and he is into music blogging. Now that he's been mentioned I'm gonna get in touch with him and I'm pretty sure he's going to be of immense help.
Soon we shall get there!

8 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Deblow: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good evening, the anxious house. I'm happy to announce to us all that I have gotten a crisp clear audio tracks of Funmi Adams' Album,
NIGERIA featuring tracks like,Omode, Ina Gizon Yake, Mama, Nigeria My Beloved Country. ....
Many thanks to my good friend and music blogger of repute, Uchenna Ikonne based in the US, who digitalised the album, and the passionate Warrenweste, who is always in constant touch with me in this noble struggle. He adapted the files for suitability before uploading it to Youtube.
He will post the youtube link soon so u all can download from there.
Nonetheless, the search for this elusive and evasive singer still continues. So is the second album and the video versions. Let this little achievement be the tonic we all require to make a total breakthrough in this search, and God shall see us thru. Thanks all.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
many thanks to God and Dr adejumo (Deblo) and his very good friend uchena of comb and razor blog and myself for these audio clear conversion hopefully we will get the clean video soon

for now enjoy the audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihkj0P_T3ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seynQ4IOfEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W76oTtnFfCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcMjMmk4LM&t=61s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24azHC9PcV8

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Deblow: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Good job, Warrenweste!

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by bilms(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Good efforts

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Deblow:
Good job, Warrenweste!
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by rennylaw(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2016
God bless Warrenwest,Deblo and every other tenacious guys here. Omode is a song that ministered to me while growing up. I feel nostalgic listening to it here again. I wish you guys all the best in your quest to find AUNTY funmi. I am following this thread. Cheers guys.

6 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Lyoncrescent: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great update. Timeless Songs

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yaay... Thanks so much oo

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Great, to download stuff from YouTube, just go to vededown.com and paste the link..

You can also visit clip.dj and type the name, it will create an mp3 format for you
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please post the link to Nigeria my beloved country pristine clear audio
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nezero:
Please post the link to Nigeria my beloved country pristine clear audio

Ok I will convert n upload it n send u the link

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Agbaletu: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
warrenweste:

Ok I will convert n upload it n send u the link

Thanks. I need it too.

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Seylad2009(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello House!
Any update?

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have been enjoying the crisp audios I downloaded from the links everyday

Great job guys
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by topsyking: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
has there been any update about our mother funmi adams

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2017
topsyking:
has there been any update about our mother funmi adams

none yet though i have to confess that have been super busy

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
warrenweste:

none yet though i have to confess that have been super busy

It is still good. God bless the hustle.. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Olumyyde(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Weldone guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by emilyone(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Nice thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by PastorAji(m): 2:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Walahi I'll personally appreciate warrenweste and the other crew members for their unflinching support towards this cause.

I'll suggest let's storm twitter and Facebook also till when Aunty Funmi shows face

5 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
warrenweste:

.. ......? smiley
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nezero:

.. ......? smiley

Happy sunday bro..just bumbpin the thread..i will re-dedicate more time for the search these month smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
warrenweste:

Happy sunday bro..just bumbpin the thread..i will re-dedicate more time for the search these month smiley

That's great, we appreciate you. We love the success so far, it proves that nothing is impossible.

And we are happy to know more about her and to see other fans who had a great childhood listening to her songs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: The Wedding Party 2 (destination Dubai) / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.