Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? (101635 Views)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by ToyinDipo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
We love you aunt Funmi.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Famocious(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
Where is our aunty Funmi Adams ?

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:30am On May 09, 2017
Funmi Adams
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Happy sunday guys smiley..more update coming these month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
It was so emotional watching her video songs again

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by sexiestharam(f): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, please can you bring this to the front page? I know this is an old thread, but there are many Nigerians like me who Funmi Adams was a part of their childhood.Just want to know where she is.

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by alonzoiv(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
We made FP finally, after so many years. 2015 to be precise. Warrenweste,come see. Never give up. Destiny delayed is not denied.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by bbbabes(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by mahxiimus(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by OurworkComNg1: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have been following this thread for a long time now. i am happy its on front page maybe someone might give us more clues and leadway

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
I'm not interested... all we are saying , give us Biafra

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by burkingx(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
shadrach77:
She's probably dead

5 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Lyoncrescent: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Finally front page. Hopefully someone will provide some key information. Thanks to the moderator
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by fantasticone1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by MurderX: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Shut up, be humble. We r talking Funmi Adams here not IPOB.

14 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by stevebond007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I know her songs sub consciously made want to be a good Nigerian
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by femi4: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eko dara pupo, Eko lo laye tawa yi

Bata mi a dun ko ko ka.....etc

Really missed that sweet voice

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by iShadow(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
where are my indomie generation guys
;Dwhere are my indomie generation guys
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by holyokoto(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Hey, dnt say that. She is married to an evangelist, now Funmi Aragbaiye & both of them are running their ministry 'somewhere' in S/W.....u all shld know that age is non longer on their side..

I like her classics too- 'letter Ayo'

Sorry to say Sir, it appears you don't even know who is Funmi Adams, she was last seen in Kaduna 2 years after releasing one Hausa videos, more than 20 years ago. She is not Funmi Aragbaiye

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Lyoncrescent: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
femi4:
Eko dara pupo, Eko lo laye tawa yi

Bata mi a dun ko ko ka.....etc

Really missed that sweet voice

I think this song was by princess bunmi olajubu. She's late now. I don't know if funmi Adams also did a cover .
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by femi4: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lyoncrescent:

I think this song was by princess bunmi olajubu. She's late now. I don't know if funmi Adams also did a cover .
You are right, I think Funmi is also fluent in Hausa. She had this hit track in Hausa then
Hakaiye Yaro.....whatever it means, just love the melody sha

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by SonofHim: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
The nostalgic feeling Funmi's songs stir up is so intense. They still gives me goose bumps. Blessings on all you guys making efforts to locate her.
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by hardbody: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I read through every single post on this thread. There was a glimmer of hope when I read that she had been sighted somewhere in pittsburgh pensylvania, but that glimmer never materialised to a blaze.

So the core guys on this, any luck, any hopes?

God will bless you guys for your efforts. I love the spirit.

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by FisifunKododada: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this really her facebook account? It was still active even a few days ago:

https://www.facebook.com/therealfunmiadams/

Also here is an article that gives some information:

http://woman.ng/2016/11/is-she-dead-or-alive-funmi-adams-fans-are-going-all-out-to-find-out-why-she-suddenly-she-dissapeared-from-our-screens/
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Warrenweste, we are on front page. Time to get to know the whereabout our aunty funmi has come.

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by adedayoa2(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow, I still love this song o
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jjjjj2017: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
tears in my eyes! I enjoyed her songs back then & up till now. its unfortunate that people like her disappeared without any traces *sobs*

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Lloydfolarin: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't know why some people are asking the Op to move on with his life since the woman has chosen not to be found.

From what i have read, it seems the lady in question is childless, this alone is the reason why we need to find her.

Who knows if she was killed and buried somewhere?

We have seen a lot of cases like this in US where someone ll just disappear to thin air without any traces for years but only for FBI to find out that the person has been killed...

Who knows what might have happened to her?

2 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Abati60: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Hey, dnt say that. She is married to an evangelist, now Funmi Aragbaiye & both of them are running their ministry 'somewhere' in S/W.....u all shld know that age is non longer on their side..

I like her classics too- 'letter Ayo'
nigga, get your facts right, whats the difference between you and Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.