Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) (11950 Views)

List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread / Rant: Nairaland Writers Are Lazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
greeeneyes:
Hi Larrysun, I wanna join
Your name has been added, sir. smiley
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
OMA4U:
Larrysun, when is it starting?
We shall discuss that as soon is the writers are complete, sir. smiley
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oahray:
em... It's more like I'd love to have the awesome privilege of writing with the best writers again.

If you are kind enough to include me, I'll be honoured sir.
Wow! Thank you so much, sir. Your name has been included. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Where are our awesome female writers? Are they scared?
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oahray:
see this my oga trying to pull my legs. Where toad wan see chair give visitor?
He is already putting proverbs
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Royver(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Hello Larrysun. How r u guys doing? I'm interested in the collaboration.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Royver(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Bhenehdikt:
Whitemosquito
Royver

Where are thou?
Present sir.
Cc socially4fun. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Sveen: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Before I add you in, sir, I would like to see some of your literary works.
I have none presently, however, I still insist I want to be part of this collaboration.

You can have me a prerequisite of your own choice, and if I impress you; I'm in.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:
I have none presently, however, I still insist I want to be part of this collaboration.

You can have me a prerequisite of your own choice, and if I impress you; I'm in.
How about you write something really quickly and he can use that to judge.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Royver:
Hello Larrysun. How r u guys doing? I'm interested in the collaboration.
My boss! Good morning, sir! cheesy

I've been waiting for you. Thanks for showing interest, sir. You have been added.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
LOL! I'm so sorry. I checked the topics on your profile, all I could find were jokes. cheesy

But the error has now been corrected. Forgive me, ma'am.

Forgiven smiley smiley

Where's MaziOmenuko??
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:

Thank you so much for your understanding, sir. Just as Mynd has rightly suggested, you can write a flash fiction of any genre, not more than a hundred words. Bless you, sir.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Forgiven smiley smiley

Where's MaziOmenuko??
cheesy He has been MIA for some time now. I'll try to contact him via Whatsapp today and hope for his reply.

How are you, ma'am?
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

How about you write something really quickly and he can use that to judge.
Hello Boss. I'll be glad to have you participate in this project, sir. I can't wait to have you dazzle our readers with your literary brilliance. wink
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by MizMyColi(f): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Hello Boss. I'll be glad to have you participate in this project, sir. I can't wait to have you dazzle our readers with your literary brilliance. wink

Supportedsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
cheesy He has been MIA for some time now. I'll try to contact him via Whatsapp today and hope for his reply.

How are you, ma'am?

I'm good. You?

How many writers are you looking to get onboard, Larry? And the theme - any thoughts on that yet?
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm good. You?

How many writers are you looking to get onboard, Larry? And the theme - any thoughts on that yet?
Fifteen writers would do. It's high time we started discussing the theme. I'm hoping we write on a theme that would be comfortable for everyone, to allow consistency. The plot should be tight but not stilted.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Wish I could but I dont have a PC right now....dont wanna get your hopes up and fail. Not like I can't lend one real quick but I am not totally sure

And which literary skills? Those names you have up there have me intimidated
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Supportedsmiley
Errr.....I think you missed your way to the Politics section madam. You must have taken a wrong turn at the General section tongue
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Wish I could but I dont have a PC right now....dont wanna get your hopes up and fail. Not like I can't lend one real quick but I am not totally sure

And which literary skills? Those names you have up there have me intimidated
Okay, sir. I don't want to bother you too much. But anytime you are probably ready with a PC, I can chip your name into the timetable. Even if you would not be participating, sir, you could join us in the planning and plotting. You are an experienced writer, your suggestions and contributions in that area would be highly appreciated.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Errr.....I think you missed your way to the Politics section madam. You must have taken a wrong turn at the General section tongue
cheesy
nooooo
This is where I wanna be, right now!
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Fembleez1(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
I will try and be the best in what I do with my writing and be back to rub minds with the greats next year!

Humbly walks out of thread. sad
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Fembleez1:
I will try and be the best in what I do with my writing and be back to rub minds with the greats next year!

Humbly walks out of thread. sad
Stop deceiving us! We all know how awesome you are. tongue
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Okay, sir. I don't want to bother you too much. But anytime you are probably ready with a PC, I can chip your name into the timetable. Even if you would not be participating, sir, you could join us in the planning and plotting. You are an experienced writer, your suggestions and contributions in that area would be highly appreciated.

Thank you, sir.
You are coming up in the art of flattery you know that right?

*sips Fanta*
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
nooooo
This is where I wanna be, right now!
Yeah right

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Anyone called Standd yet?

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Fifteen writers would do. It's high time we started discussing the theme. I'm hoping we write on a theme that would be comfortable for everyone, to allow consistency. The plot should be tight but not stilted.

Okay, sounds good.

Give me a shout when you're ready sir. smiley
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Fembleez1(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Stop deceiving us! “We” all know how awesome you are. tongue

The 'we' sir, is not right! I'm actually speaking the truth. None of those writers listed above are me mate/category. I'm far below them in writing. My works can testify to that. sad cry
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Fembleez1(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Boss KingzPen, I sight thee sir! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Mynd44: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Fembleez1:

The 'we' sir, is not right! I'm actually speaking the truth. None of those writers listed above are me mate/category. I'm far below them in writing. My works can testify to that. sad cry
No matter how bad your works are, they cant be as bad as mine.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by redgem(f): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Wish I could join but I'm still a novice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition / The First Bloods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.