Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) (11951 Views)

List Your Top 5 Favorite Nairaland Writers / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread / Rant: Nairaland Writers Are Lazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by BobUg28(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'm sturdily in support of this LarrySun, Please keep me posted when the collaboration kicks off.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fembleez1:

The 'we' sir, is not right! I'm actually speaking the truth. None of those writers listed above are me mate/category. I'm far below them in writing. My works can testify to that. sad cry
Come on, mate!
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

You are coming up in the art of flattery you know that right?

*sips Fanta*
We both know I was speaking the truth.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:
Anyone called Standd yet?
I don't know if she's around. It would be nice to have her here.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fembleez1:

The 'we' sir, is not right! I'm actually speaking the truth. None of those writers listed above are me mate/category. I'm far below them in writing. My works can testify to that. sad cry
Complacent half-truth. But anyway, I don't want to force you into doing something of no interest to you, sir.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

No matter how bad your works are, they cant be as bad as mine.
Who do you guys think you're deceiving? angry
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:
Wish I could join but I'm still a novice
You're not very bad, ma'am. smiley
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:
After much thought and deliberation on his evil thoughts, he drearily dragged himself towards her door, to his surprise; it was ajar.

He surreptitiously let himself in and locked the door in the same manner.

Blatantly glaring peckishly at his sister half exposed body, he moved towards her and ran his fingers on her unclad body. The victim, totally oblivion of her predicament as she was in a deep slumber turned to his side whilst still sleeping, thereby exposing her cleavages in her already rumpled nightgown.

Chris, unable to resist the urge got up and unclothed himself, ready to pounce on his sister when the door slid open and his mother came in.

Cc. Mynd44 LarrySun
You're so in, sir. Your name has been added.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by llaykorn: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
I don't know if she's around. It would be nice to have her here.

She de-activated.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
llaykorn:

She de-activated.
Wow! Why? That's sad.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Sveen: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
cool Thanks man.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by llaykorn: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
If only we had a well-functioning anti-spam bot in Nairaland, Feembleez1 and Mynd44 would by now be running around in circles, chasing their own shadows from the cane strokes it would be mercilessly laying upon them; this is too big an offense! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by redgem(f): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
You're not very bad, ma'am. smiley
Thanks....
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:

You ARE joking, aren't you??

Never mind. You'll say "yes" to anything, anyway.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Fembleez1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mynd44:

No matter how bad your works are, they cant be as bad as mine.

I know thee as Lord of poems and of prose. So don't bring that sir! undecided
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Fembleez1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Come on, mate!

I can't!
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You ARE joking, aren't you??

Never mind. You'll say "yes" to anything, anyway.

Hehehe! cheesy

I'm not saying there were no errors in his flash, but we can't deny that the guy knows his skills. We've got to cut him a little slack. Truly, none of us is entirely perfect. The beautiful ones have grown old and died.

My mind tells me he's going to give us a run for our prowesses; and that's actually what I'm hoping for. wink
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Hehehe! cheesy

I'm not saying there were no errors in his flash, but we can't deny that the guy knows his skills. We've got to cut him a little slack. Truly, none of us is entirely perfect. The beautiful ones have grown old and died.

My mind tells me he's going to give us a run for our prowesses; and that's actually what I'm hoping for. wink

Well, that's not the way I see it.

He came on heavy with the adjectives - laid them on quite thick, to be frank. And what was that "eerotic" twist at the end? Was it necessary?
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well, that's not the way I see it.

He came on heavy with the adjectives - laid them on quite thick, to be frank. And what was that "eerotic" twist at the end? Was it necessary?
Let's forgive his sins.

We should begin to discuss our project. Surely, the theme should not centre on sexuality.

Permit me tomention the other participants here.

OluwabuqqyYOLO, Royver, llaykorn, Slap1, Greeneyes, Dygeasy, Divepen1, Oahray, Nuges11, Sveen.

Let's discuss what we should write. Should there be a plot outline? Or should we write as the spirit leads? What do you guys think?

How many days interval should we give between chapters?

Myndd44 and Fembleez1, your suggestions are welcome, too. smiley
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
LarrySun:
Let's forgive his sins.

We should begin to discuss our project. Surely, the theme should not centre on sexuality.

Let's discuss what we should write. Should there be a plot outline? Or should we write as the spirit leads? What do you guys think?

How many days interval should we give between chapters?

Okay, no wahala. I'll go with the flow for now - but book me in for a weekend slot - preferably towards the last weekend of the month.
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
I love it when we go with anything the spirit deems fit to give, Larrysun!
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Larrysun, what d'you think of this? This chick practically exudes raw talent...

EggovinMma:
Just take a look at their lifeless bodies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Hopeless, helpless, without love, without care.Shut completely out of this hateful world of egoistic humans.How dp you feel watching them take their last breath? Struggling to grasp so little a breath, as they stretch their tiny limbs and legs, eyes struggling to look at the massive piece of meat standing over them!

Now you have killed them, I'm sure you will never give them proper burial. May God judge you.

And yet another example of her work: https://www.nairaland.com/2165955/walk-down-memory-lanes

Ms EggovinMma, what sayest thou about partaking in this exercise? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Larrysun, what d'you think of this? This chick practically exudes raw talent...

And yet another example of her work: https://www.nairaland.com/2165955/walk-down-memory-lanes

Ms EggovinMma, what sayest thou about partaking in this exercise? smiley

Wow! I really have to continue that .Once I'm done with my project I will start all over again cheesy cheesy.Got a load of real life memories to write. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Wow! I really have to continue that .Once I'm done with my project I will start all over again cheesy cheesy.Got a load of real life memories to write. grin grin

Nice one.

You do have raw talent and it flows effortlessly from you. It would be a huge honour if you'd care to join us?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nice one.

You do have raw talent and it flows effortlessly from you. It would be a huge honour if you'd care to join us?

I will try. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by LarrySun(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will try. Thanks.
Wow! You're awesome, ma'am. Your narrative skills are socko! Thanks for joining us in this collaboration.

Thanks, EfemenaXY, for fishing her out! You're a brilliant fisherwoman. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by MaziOmenuko: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Forgiven smiley smiley

Where's MaziOmenuko??

Here I am ma. What's happening here?
Re: Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Here I am ma. What's happening here?

Lol! Finally.

Oga, we need your writing skills. Larry's starting another collaboration thread - you game?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / The First Bloods / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.