Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

From Mtn To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Mtn To Me (361 Views)

How To Get Free 1gb From MTN / News From MTN / Have You Gotten Your Free 1GB Data From MTN Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Mtn To Me by hertz9te(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
I just got to the bus stop and was lucky to flag down a cab I saw a very pretty girl get into,,,,wow jackpot..the best independence gift a bachelor like me could get from my country today..

I was happy,but my JOY was short lived when I got into the taxi and found out the only way I could fit in to the sit required her moving up,,,,shit!

the way we were sitted,,I couldn't risk talking to her(if I did the thread would 've been "why are naija girls rude") 

I kept cool,,I wanted to get her attention, so I offered to pay her t.fare( works like magic)she turned it down,

We got talking,just occasional comments,nothing serious

We finally got to the last bus stop so I started coming on stronger,second base questions n conversation,,, she alighted,I followed suit,,,,she started walking very fast,

I was walking closely behind,still talking and she only stopped with the excuse that she was boarding a tricycle

With the evil grin on my facei told her,me 2......gosh you should see the look on her face(I want that look for Christmas)

Ffwd

Ffwd

We got to where she was supposed too stop and I asked for her number..081.......3....I had that winning smile on.thinking about how a great day it's going to be......then it happened

98...sweet Jesus,,,,,,,just 2digits left.....74...As soon as she dropped it,,she left.......smiling I looked at my phone and immediately mtn cell broadcast service filled my screen,turned out its been building up,so I had to close every single one of it to get access to my phone...................with shaky hands I closed the last one,looked at the dialpad screen and the number was gone

Xenophobia needs to be tried out for just one day in this country,,,,,,I will have a long conversation with mtn.

Happy independence

And merry Christmas in advance( year don finish o 

Bleep mtn
Re: From Mtn To Me by chris4gold(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
ndo!

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips On How To Deal With A Dishonest Companion / How To Get An Optimal Nigerian Dating/marriage Partner / #NYWC Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.