Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends (3587 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Chillext(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate Sex When I Visit You 
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I'm capable

2. I Feel So bored 
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she's bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo

3. I'm feeling heat 
It's normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it's abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She'd be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that's awkward

4. She Says No To Everything 
She says NO to movies, she says NO to checking of photo albums, she says NO to magazines, she says NO to everything. It's just one of those signs cheesy

5. She Stops Talking 
Someone who has been talking to you suddenly stopped responding to your chat, isn't that weird ?

6. She Says You Are Not Romantic 
When men were boys, a lady visited me and uttered that statement but I never understood what she meant until she stopped visiting. When you are both in the room and she tells it to straight to your face that you are not romantic, then she has indirectly signal to you to do the needful

7. Please Lock The Door 
In some cases, she will tell you to lock the door with the key cos she doesn't like the noise coming from outside

8. She Checks Her WristWatch At Intervals 
If she checks her watch by intervals and keeps reminding by intervals that she will soon be going, it's just one of those signs

9. She Keeps Silent When Her Boyfriend's Pals Are Present 
Yes many of them will keep mute so as to signal to his friends that she's not feeling their presence and that they should bleep off

10 She Rejects Your Permission 
Not every guy is way too forward to make moves. However, some might take permission before making moves. For example, the guy asks, "please can I kiss you ?", she replies " I don't know" ooooooh boi na you come know ooooo cool

Guys feel free to add yours cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol...I neverr done this lame female excuses...juz so lame grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ejikeme(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
smh....how long have you been recording all these?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Hazardd(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
okay
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Una don thief my write-up again
Lalasticlala i dedicate this thread to you cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:

Your write-up full blogs na grincheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kingsley1000(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
she rapes you
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Precious91(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
o ga
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your write-up full blogs na grincheesy
Na so dem dey do baba cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
She touches you
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
If she is truly your gf then she doesn't need all these to get sex started. Sex will occur naturally even when u least expect it. So this can only happen with a random girl or whatever

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by adaksbullet: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who's thieve ur tin?angry
tosyne2much:

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kingsley1000(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
classicB:
If she is truly your gf then she doesn't need all these to get sex started. Sex will occur naturally even when u least expect it. So this can only happen with a random girl or whatever
some babes do exhibit that
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Winna01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
You make me laugh hahahaha
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by kenir(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne sue smbody!!!!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Donkaz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Or she tells you 'I don't like shy guys'
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:

Bros, e tire me as all these people dey chop o
ur write up grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
adaksbullet:
Who's thieve ur tin?angry
Go and check my profile and you will find the thread there
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends by JoelXclusive: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I really like what you write about!! I post some of them on my blog and give credit. What's ur real name bro?

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Women Really Want From Men (photo)? / Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.