Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (62818 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Samanza89:

The writer of this article must be a “coward” permit me me to use that word. Did u bother to check or confirm the antecedent of my governor before he come into office? That he was a self-made person before even planning to contest for the election. This is a man that had dedicated his self to bring Zenith bank to where it is today and was even tipped to be the next central bank governor before forgoing it and contested as the governor of AKS. The writer must be from the APC, and no amount of propaganda will bring this humble man down. Why can't we leave this politics of calumny and useless propaganda. Nigeria is 55 today and we must also rise up and make It greater. Ride on my governor, those that are with you are more than those that are against you. We have seen ur blue print and we wish u well. DAKKADA AKS! Let's build our state together!

He was a common manager and later director at the bank, nothing special. He wasn't the CEO or even the owner.

lol @ central bank with meager CV. Who dash you?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by speedyGonzales: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yah! the dumb Nigerians will believe this bullsh*t... without investigation.

Udom is a former Executive Director of Zenith Bank Plc or Chief Financial Officer on their board either way, sahara reporters should invastigate and show with facts some kind of prove of money moving from Govt account to the building.

And the construction of his house is public knowledge to Akwa Ibomites. probably declared to CCB.

Sahara reporters are pathetic again in their propaganda, well except for those gullible Nigerian that still believe their nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by simplisity(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sahara reporters and their fake news. Mathematicaly, they r not calculative.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
CCB are not doing their wrk at all, Saraki is nt d only scape goat, dey shud go afta odas.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Samanza89: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
aresa:

He was a common manager and later director at the bank, nothing special. He wasn't the CEO or even the owner.

lol @ central bank with meager CV. Who dash you?

Then u surely don't know what you are talking about. Am not that clueless! I didn't say he was the CEO. I deal with facts not with write-ups. The project in question was started last year, and as far as am concern and also sure that AKS is not owing salary!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by akbenbus: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
utytill:
bros dat project na late 2014 it start.dat time d guy no even get ticket to contest.sahara reporters abeg face front.
if what u said is true den I guess Sahara report need water as they are thirsty sinz nah sahara dessert dem dey grin
utytill:
bros dat project na late 2014 it start.dat time d guy no even get ticket to contest.sahara reporters abeg face front.
if what u said is true den I guess Sahara report need water as they are thirsty sinz nah sahara dessert dem dey

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
I keep saying it...

Blacks especially Africans are just BAD... even if a white man has all d money in this world, he would never act in such a way..

If you check that state now.. you won't see any ongoing project or development of any sort..
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Osu175(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
utytill:
you right!!! i served at Awa iman and that house has been there since 2014.. opposite is fathers house

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Shekau1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
bulldoza:
I am just here to occupy spaces grin
pls I want to calculate the force u used to occupy that space angry give me ur mass and acceleration pls (F=ma)
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Sultanchidi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls my pple just take note of dis building, cus Sahara reporters wil still use it in another news. Compared 2 Sahara reporters d devil is just a learner. Those pple dey lie die

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Sultanchidi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Btruth:
If not for madness, what does a man need such a big house for? Even IBB with his 50 rooms villa in Minna is tired of it already. Why does our leaders like to always like to waste the taxpayers money like this now?

Me I tire walahi! Kilode? lipsrsealed
oga confirm b4 u begin judge, abi u 4get say d news na from Sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is it just me or has SR been placing sole focus on PDP states and Kwara ONLY? What of the APC? Focus on them to na?.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by AkpanObong1: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
jumper524:
may god help us 4rm dis sahara reporters the knw ntin other than to lie
Thank you my brother.Only God knows where they took a pic of uncompleted building site and posted it here just to blackmail the governor.One thing is certain by now-the obvious fact that SR is the media wing of those in central power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Keneking:
The following govs needs to be watched..

1. Okowa
2. Uguwanyi
3. Orji's puppet
4. Akpabio's puppet
5. Wike

And what of APC governors like Rochas, Aregbesola, Oshiomole the Orangutan, and the new Niger state governor, and Co? They're angels, abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Washingtonben: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I know APC in Akwa Ibom State paid Sahara Reporters to post this malicious blackmail.
Read the profile of Udom to understand that he was a multi millionaire before he became the SSG and later d governor.
How can you prove that he started the building four months ago?
How can u prove that he is using looted funds to build the house?
How can u prove that it is his house?
How can you prove that it is a multi billion mansion?
What if it is a gift from one of the construction companies to attract favour from his administration?
Why not prove ur points instead of using 'a reliable source, not willing to disclose his identity,'?
I hate blackmailers like Sahara Reporters.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
delugajackson:
Corruption still raising its ugly head in Akwa Ibom,well its no surprise as it was handed down from their predecessors. A state that should be competing with the top dogs in this country is seriously lacking behind after all that has been accrued in yearly allocations due to incompetence by its past and present leaders. I sincerely weep when I hear things like this,but still I pray for the unfortunate souls of this hell bound nation.

Please care to explain how Akwa Ibom is "lacking behind"? You're talking about one of the FASTEST GROWING states in the country with quality civil infrastructure rivaled ONLY by the FCT. That's the state you say is "lacking behind" when you should be praying that your own governor provides you state with at least HALF of what we own here in Akwa Ibom? Hogwash Mr Delugajackson. Absolute hogwash on your part.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by derato: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
D writer of this article must be narrow minded, so does being a governor stop one from building!!!all dis people dat are against him, just put them in the shoes of the governor, they will be worst.he has every right to build his house, u people shud mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by utytill(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
@BALLOSKI...,the location of the building is Awa Iman,Onna LGA opp. his father's house,its just a building any young guy can build.it is not a mansion.Abeg bone sahara reporters, udom was and is a quite millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by BALLOSKI: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
utytill:
@BALLOSKI...,the location of the building is Awa Iman,Onna LGA opp. his father's house,its just a building any young guy can build.it is not a mansion.Abeg bone sahara reporters, udom was and is a quite millionaire.
thank you. I thought as much.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by harry509: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Samanza89:

Then u surely don't know what you are talking about. Am not that clueless! I didn't say he was the CEO. I deal with facts not with write-ups. The project in question was started last year, and as far as am concern and also sure that AKS is not owing salary!

You insinuated that he has such money because he worked with the zenith bank or was responsible for the banks survival when in fact he was a mare manager...

Abi bank managers and directors make billions these days?

btw....

The states which owing workers, according to the Nigeria Labour Congress are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/

You really need to just keep quiet because you are clueless for real..
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Eketimo: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Udom Emmanuel before becoming a governor has been a well to do man. He was one of the top managers in Zenith Bank.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Osmo4christ: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
utytill:
Only a child will believe anything from Sahara report...quote me,only i say...chai...hmmmmm
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by raven172: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
smh.. Look at how he fraudulently diverted the bail out funds that was given to him..

I pray God delivers ibomites from all their political oppressors like udom one day..
mind you akwa ibom state never collected bail out funds.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nicepoker(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
smh.. Look at how he fraudulently diverted the bail out funds that was given to him..

I pray God delivers ibomites from all their political oppressors like udom one day..
u think all the states applied for bail out?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Beadex1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol....funny news....former managing director of zenith Bank......do u know that Is first house in the village...where do u want him to stay or be connected with his people well.....he spent a lot of years in Lagos
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by azzima(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
utytill:
they are stealing your unborn children's future while you keep hailing them. Meanwhile, you and your miserable family are eking it out in a face me I face you. Very sad indeed! !!!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by utytill(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
@azzima....,bros no vex.pls wetin i do you sef.i Bleep u for credit? Nonsense.u dey wait for govt. to train ur battalion children for u.u are in for a long thing.pls wait for 5k monthly allowee and free food.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Atlantian: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dear Sahara Reporters, what business do you have in how Akwa Ibom State governor expends his state's allocation ? Are the Akwa Ibomites complaining ? For Sahara Reporters all APC states are doing well and all PDP states are doing badly.

May God punish you and your selective reporting. TINUbU and Fashola are saints. So is oshomole. Even Cockroach Okochroacha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Samanza89: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
aresa:

You insinuated that he has such money because he worked with the zenith bank or was responsible for the banks survival when in fact he was a mare manager...

Abi bank managers and directors make billions these days?

btw....

You really need to just keep quiet because you are clueless for real..

I can now see u've lost some part of ur brain cells. You are dealing with silly speculations,and I can't flow with u. Are u in AKS in order to attest to ur facts? Ure d 1 dat is clueless! I said I don't believe in write-ups and ure showing me another useless publication. Mtcheew!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
That looks like 20 million Naira house to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.