Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (62819 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by xta: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
smh.. Look at how he fraudulently diverted the bail out funds that was given to him..

I pray God delivers ibomites from all their political oppressors like udom one day..

How much bailout fund was Akwa Ibom State given?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by xta: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=delugajackson post=38568281]Corruption still raising its ugly head in Akwa Ibom,well its no surprise as it was handed down from their predecessors. A state that should be competing with the top dogs in this country is seriously lacking behind after all that has been accrued in yearly allocations due to incompetence by its past and present leaders. I sincerely weep when I hear things like this,but still I pray for the unfortunate souls of this hell bound nation. [/quote ]
Are you from Akwa Ibom State or you are just blabbing?When last did you visit the state?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by xta: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
vimo3:
Once a crook, always a crook.

The guy has been a crook from his days as Zenith CFO. So no surprises at all at what is unfolding.

I feel so sorry, so so sorry for the poor people of Akwa Ibom. Perhaps one day they will rise up against the tyranny of looters who find their way to the state government.
shut up!!don't cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by xta: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=delugajackson post=38568281]Corruption still raising its ugly head in Akwa Ibom,well its no surprise as it was handed down from their predecessors. A state that should be competing with the top dogs in this country is seriously lacking behind after all that has been accrued in yearly allocations due to incompetence by its past and present leaders. I sincerely weep when I hear things like this,but still I pray for the unfortunate souls of this hell bound nation. [/quote ]
Are you from Akwa Ibom State or you are just blabbing?When last did you visit the state?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by zheroes(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
sahara reporters doing a great job, that's what the media ought to do, sensitize the populace, whether its true or not should be left to the EFCC, if he had a major source of income much better than his present position, am sure he wouldn't have contested.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
raven172:
mind you akwa ibom state never collected bail out funds.

...they didn't collect bail out loan, but the state still approved for the governor to take out N10 billion loan.

Please explain the difference?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
[s]
Samanza89:

I can now see u've lost some part of ur brain cells. You are dealing with silly speculations,and I can't flow with u. Are u in AKS in order to attest to ur facts? Ure d 1 dat is clueless! I said I don't believe in write-ups and ure showing me another useless publication. Mtcheew!
[/s]

J know your type. Your type, you believe or don't believe write ups only when its convenient for you..

Like I said, shut your mouth..

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by hansyllo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=20pt]APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE. I REPEAT APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by refreshrate: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
hansyllo:
[size=8pt][size=8pt]APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE. I REPEAT APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE[/size][/size]

when they have nothing to offer in their own states what do you expect?

tsetse fly party

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by hansyllo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
refreshrate:

when they have nothing to offer in their own states what do you expect?

tsetse fly party

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
fagin1982:
Sahara reporters and lies

Emma Udom before now was an accomplished Banker with Zenith Bank

A Group Head of a Lucrative Group at ZenithB

This cheap allegation does not hold water

Ride on Pally
GodBless Akwa Ibom

Some of you guys rant foolishly online. So even if he was a former world bank manager, does that justify that now that he's a governor, he cant dip his filthy fingers into public fund and use same to add himself one more of an eye-popping mansion? No matter what/who he was before, that does not justify him at all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by itycyril: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by itycyril: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
p

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by dioman: 12:20am On Oct 02, 2015
Udom has resuscitate a paint manufacturing company, he has awarded construction on roads (Uyo - Etinan - Eket road, roads in Oron senatorial dist) etc, He has renovated hospitals (St Luke's Hosp - Anua) etc. SR, lies won't move Nigeria forward.
APC are scared because they know Udom will perform beyond expectations , he gave akwaibomite a slogan on Sept 23 - #dakada meaning it better to earn a living than beg for a leaving so get busy and be productive. God bless Udom G. God bless AKS.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2015
RedBenson:

Some of you guys rant foolishly online. So even if he was a former world bank manager, does that justify that now that he's a governor, he cant dip his filthy fingers into public fund and use same to add himself one more of an eye-popping mansion? No matter what/who he was before, that does not justify him at all.

Shows you how daft and unintelligent many of these shallow heads are...

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by kabaka1: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2015
macolino:
Does it mean is govt money.

good question!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by wetinhappen(m): 2:10am On Oct 02, 2015
A former Zenith Bank Director builds a house in his hometown and its suddenly a news item? Oh, I'm sorry... They didn't pay him while working at Zenith Bank for over 20 years. He was doing his IT there and they didn't pay him, now I remember... true oo! SaharaReporters my foot!

Need exclusive updates on Governor Udom Emmanuel's activities? Click www.wetinhappen.com.ng.

Follow www.facebook.com/iloveakwaibomstate for more.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2015
wetinhappen:
A former Zenith Bank Director builds a house in his hometown and its suddenly a news item? Oh, I'm sorry... They didn't pay him while working at Zenith Bank for over 20 years. He was doing his IT there and they didn't pay him, now I remember... true oo! SaharaReporters my foot!

Need exclusive updates on Governor Udom Emmanuel's activities? Click www.wetinhappen.com.ng.

Follow www.facebook.com/iloveakwaibomstate for more.

Eeactly how much do they pay bank directors in Nigeria?

You mean he saved every penny he earned for 20 years to formulate the billions today because he didn't spend anything, he did not buy food, and clothing, he did not marry, he did not send kids to school, he did not buy petrol to put in his car or buy any car, he did not spend 1 kobo on enjoyment and entertainment for 20 years?

You people really need to keep your unintelligent roadside talk to yourselves...

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by raphy(m): 2:46am On Oct 02, 2015
my hows wl b bigger than that ijn name amen.to d topix why cnt thes sahara preachers liv smbdy alone.they tink d man ws jobles befo polithief rescue hm?let thm go n hug transfoma.they lyk to pur sand inside pesin garri.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Uncletony(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Does dat structure look 4months old to u?!...idiotic Tinubu sahara!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by odomanis: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
macolino:
Does it mean is govt money.

My brother ask them o !

And this man was SSG under Akpabio, so he couldn't even build his own house then ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nteyoho90(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2015
It's not true.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by nattyGENT: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Na so Sahara Reporters go lose relevance like Global Concord in Akwa Ibom due to its false reports. #WeAkwaIbomites Im'idakaa-Ida

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
hansyllo:
[size=20pt]APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE. I REPEAT APC LEAVE AKWA IBOM ALONE[/size]

ITS IS YORUBA PPL, not APC...YORUBA LEAVE SE/SS ALONE....sahara desert bloggers face your YORUBA THIEVES LEAVE US ALONE..... this is a kind of house small spare-parts boyz build in their village in SE, they are calling it mantion shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:

Eeactly how much do they pay bank directors in Nigeria?

You mean he saved every penny he earned for 20 years to formulate the billions today because he didn't spend anything, he did not buy food, and clothing, he did not marry, he did not send kids to school, he did not buy petrol to put in his car or buy any car, he did not spend 1 kobo on enjoyment and entertainment for 20 years?

You people really need to keep your unintelligent roadside talk to yourselves...

MUMU how much do you think that house cost..... as a bank GM your take home in a month is not less than 2.5 million, quote me anywhere xly by 12 months = its 30 million per anum let say he was there for 5 yrs as a GM thats 150 million, SSG of Akwa Ibom his salary alone can be up to 200 million per annum xly by 8 yrs .......and he cant build 50 million naira house...... shocked shocked shocked shocked you are an dullard

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by yhuty(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na wa o! Even people who don't know anything about the Governor will still make derogatory comments.
Governor Udom is a well seasoned business man and top ranking Executive Banker in Zenith Bank before taking the oath of office. The man was made before taking any public office, so he doesn't need to embezzle.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaycid77:

MUMU how much do you think that house cost..... as a bank GM your take home in a month is not less than 2.5 million, quote me anywhere xly by 12 months = its 30 million per anum let say he was there for 5 yrs as a GM thats 150 million, SSG of Akwa Ibom his salary alone can be up to 200 million per annum xly by 8 yrs .......and he cant build 50 million naira house...... shocked shocked shocked shocked you are an dullard

Oponu villager, the fact that you make 1 kobo everyday doesn't mean theres going to be 7 kobo in your pocket next week because you have to eat, cloth yourself and your family, buy car and put petrol in your car, travel and entertain yourself, pay for your accommodation and furnish your accommodation and so on and on. .

These are basic common sense and day to day human realities, sadly many of you are too dumb and unintelligent to figure this out because you walk on your brain and basic ommon sense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ekprikee(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
kennyman2000:
smh.. Look at how he fraudulently diverted the bail out funds that was given to him..

I pray God delivers ibomites from all their political oppressors like udom one day..

and where did you get it from that Akwa ibom was a beneficiary of the bail out funds ?...oga if you don't have your facts right humbly shut up your mouth or better apply for a job with Sahara reporters and stop typing rubbish because you need to comment...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ODUBEZE: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sahara Reporters are tools in the hands of APC. Why are they not reporting anything on APC i.e multi billion businesses, houses own by Tinubu in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
aresa:

You insinuated that he has such money because he worked with the zenith bank or was responsible for the banks survival when in fact he was a mare manager...

Abi bank managers and directors make billions these days?

btw....

You really need to just keep quiet because you are clueless for real..

Are you insinuating that a top MD in one of Nigeria's LARGEST BANKS can't afford that kind of house? Abeg get real.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by alaskido(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
He will only sleep in one room and if he dies, they will not bury him with the house. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
blog4all:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/30/akwa-ibom-state-governor-udom-emmanuel-builds-multi-billion-naira-mansion-four-months
bia,sahara desert reporters take ur time,don't tarnish the image of our peaceful state and our deed governors,i am from Akwa ibom state I tell u there's nothing like olkem construction company here in Akwa ibom what we know is only Julius berger even the road leading to our farms,stream are all tarred by julius berger the governors are not like rochas okorausa who is using his construction company (roche) to scam imolites making things difficult for our s/east brothers...''invest in Akwa ibom''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.