Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225961 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oppy4God:

thanks.av move on but sometimes i quite painful giving ur all.

That's the most important partand dificult part as well, to try to move on from something we are still holding..I would like to continue relating with you "if you are still available and open" am Roland, based in Abeokuta. What abt you...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

That's the most important partand dificult part as well, to try to move on from something we are still holding..I would like to continue relating with you "if you are still available and open" am Roland, based in Abeokuta. What abt you...
opeyeoluwa base in lag

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
If there iis one thing that bores me to the skin its the nairaland email proxess.

Please here is my watsup number so lets be friends...08023146046

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by CokerAnne(f): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello House, Am 31 searching for a soul mate

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PascalJ(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
CokerAnne:
Hello House,
Am 31 searching for a soul mate
@CokerAnne, send me a message thr my mail doctoradejohngmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by xkris11(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Okay...Am 30 and single.hope am qualify to be here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
@cokeranne
Uwc
Tell the house abt urself, and they will respond.

@toks
Who is ur number for specifically? The house
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am officially fully recommending toks and dosunmu to any lady who is ready for a real man. This is bcs I've followed their insightful posts from the beginning. They are balanced, emotionally stable and grounded as men.
I know there are other eligible men here, and I request other guys here post thoughts that can allow the ladies in the house to properly assess how wonderful u are. Ladies may date guys, but they secretly want a man. In every sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@cokeranne
Uwc
Tell the house abt urself, and they will respond.

@toks
Who is ur number for specifically? The house

For the house o.

pls always wriite our id in full so that we will see the mentions n respond to you else we may not know you mentioned us.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by flourishing(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Officially joining the thread. Franklin is my name,based in lagos.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I am officially fully recommending toks and dosunmu to any lady who is ready for a real man. This is bcs I've followed their insightful posts from the beginning. They are balanced, emotionally stable and grounded as men.
I know there are other eligible men here, and I request other guys here post thought
s that can allow the ladies in the house to properly assess how wonderful u are. Ladies may date guys, but they secretly want a man. In every sense of the word.

lol

ok o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
@toks2008
Ok.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by damiloladuke: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Johnny miss road.

Please take a bow out.

Thanks

For what reason, am I a kid.... do your own men and leave me and stop responding to thread like teenagers.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by temi4fash(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Joining the thread for observations and the likes....

Would love to read from you egbons seems these 30 comes faster than expected.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

For what reason, am I a kid.... do your own men and leave me and stop responding to thread like teenagers.

You see exactly why your age group is not allowed here?

Just imagine. You saw vividly that the thread is for 30plus but you came here stating u wll be 30 and even iif that can be overlooked,you also wrote that you are looking for a 20something lady on a thread for 30plus people and see your comments now.

Apparently something s fundamentally wrong with your psyche and i will stop here.

When you are done vehementng you will take that bow out and look elsewhere for your 20something lady

i rest my case.

13 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oppy4God:

opeyeoluwa base in lag

Thank you ope for your timely responce, would you be ok if we exchange facebook ID? I have nothing to hide from anyone, or would you prefer we do the whatsapp thing? The inbox of NL isn't working atleast for me. Here is my whatsapp number NOT FOR CALLs JUST WHATSAPP 09050174993.Roland here waiting

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
I think pple will appreciate to see your image, most pple are here to bond. If you wanna mingle, put up a pix at least since we really are not physically present. I agree that it's not just about the image but it is still very true that beaut lies in the eyes of the beholder and there are faces that are cute yet a particular person don't like that face and can't be with such person. The 1st attraction for men is what they see then they move on to what you have inside. For women, it could be what they perceive about the male, hear or witness and sometimes what they see. If you are interested in someone, ask to put a dp, self confidence might also be what a man wanna see in you so why hide who u are?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I know there are other eligible men here, and I request other guys here post thoughts that can allow the ladies in the house to properly assess how wonderful u are. Ladies may date guys, but they secretly want a man. In every sense of the word.

Thanks for putting in for me sis...but hmmmm, remember to tell the ladies to use their own discretion oo, make matter no turn to refree do ojoro ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by cbliss(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Still in the background viewing and enjoying the banter hehe....
Thanks op for the recommendation of those two dudes they are MEN !...
Hope smfin comes out of this....but as for moi will get the money 1st b4 venturing but if it happens then t'will be a bonus....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008

I thought you've been hooked up

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Now recommending joebeckz...
Guys, pls post tangible posts ooo. Let's know u...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:

That was a result of bad network o not me..will someone in his right senses post same thing over and over again?Ok I accept age is not just a number and you WIN,hmm I know men never win debates when its with a woman..women are always right smiley

You make them feel right....for your own peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:

Tangible post like something edible or edible something?

Good evening

Beautiful dp BTW cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
no one needs to recommend you. You have been brilliant and I wonder what that good man is waiting for? Who knows, maybe na low key things... Haha. You too sweet jareh

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oppy4God:
please pardon me.......can't avoid to keep my fingers from typing......its only on faceless forum like this u will c most guys claiming super hero and saint.but in real world most can do without cheating and full of ego.

Oh dear....please do not generalise.

There are great guys here too wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
I think pple will appreciate to see your image, most pple are here to bond. If you wanna mingle, put up a pix at least since we really are not physically present. I agree that it's not just about the image but it is still very true that beaut lies in the eyes of the beholder and there are faces that are cute yet a particular person don't like that face and can't be with such person. The 1st attraction for men is what they see then they move on to what you have inside. For women, it could be what they perceive about the male, hear or witness and sometimes what they see. If you are interested in someone, ask to put a dp, self confidence might also be what a man wanna see in you so why hide who u are?

You are right

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I gave my life to Christ at a very tender age of 13 and since then i have had a zero tolerance to fornication.

My growing up was filled with serious temptations from ladies and i was molested at the age of 17. At 20 i got into a sexless affair for 6years and it ended when the lady thought i was cheating on her without verifying having sworn that if i ever cheat on her she would leave.

Then i got into what i call "one chance affair" with a lady i thought was the best in the world and from age 26 to 38 i thought i had found my resting place but how very wrong i was.

Honestly i have come to realize that no matter how cool,romantic,caring a guy is,most ladies who have not seen life and real disappointment can never value what they have and they will always feel there is something better out there or how do i explain the fact that a lady i made a woman started saying funny stuffs like "she feels caged and cheated that she has been with only me all her life"

Thank GOD i have moved on emotionally and here i am at over-ripe age,trying to start all over again.

Wow!

But one thing is certain....you'll be a great lover, your experiences in life will help navigate difficult storms. I see a balanced life in you.

So I'm recommending siamia to you. wink

6 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
PascalJ:

Inbox me ur no or let guys see a pix of urs, as in market urself well.

Nah i think ladies are generally reserved andd may not want to display their pics so lets understaand that aspect of theiir nature. Yes datiing sites hve pics dsplayed but this is nland.

I really love her open-mindedness
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
@everyone
U are all wonderful nairalanders and only the best is good enough for u.
I want to appreciate everyone who has written something on this thread. U all set the ball roling, its gathered momentum and is now headed in the right direction. If u notice, our thread is top on the list in this section, and visitors love it.
To all the chairmen and chairwomen in the house, may u reign forever.
To all those ayonges who popped in and took a seat on the bleachers, to learn from the elders, stay tuned. Our wisdom was not paid for with garri.
To all those who gatecrashed and started insulting people, well...the breeze that brought u here, swept u out.
To all nairalanders in the house...may ur phone's inbox be jammed with excess bank alerts in credit, not debit ooo.
Its time for me to go to bed.
Sweet dreams and don't forget to pray.
Muahhhh!

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by damiloladuke: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

You see exactly why your age group is not allowed here?

Just imagine. You saw vividly that the thread is for 30plus but you came here stating u wll be 30 and even iif that can be overlooked,you also wrote that you are looking for a 20something lady on a thread for 30plus people and see your comments now.

Apparently something s fundamentally wrong with your psyche and i will stop here.

When you are done vehementng you will take that bow out and look elsewhere for your 20something lady

i rest my case.

You are a useless adult, no wonder you will forever remain single. So if am 30, I have to go for a 30 year old lady... So adults of nowadays no more have sense ,and for you to think the social platform is where u get ur wife, you must have an amoeba eating up your grey matter
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Wow!

But one thing is certain....you'll be a great lover, your experiences in life will help navigate difficult storms. I see a balanced life in you.

So I'm recommending siamia to you. wink

I honestly respect her personality but im the type of man that loves to take my time.

I cherish friendship more than the facade called love and i dont lke starting wat i cant finish hence the need to be very cautious to avoid initial gragra syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.