Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225426 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:

Well if its words you want, I sure can give that but that wouldn't prove if I am either a con or not as u av accused. Mind you, adding someone doesn't mean it's out of desperation and if I may ask.
OK now I understand you, but bros abeg, straight to the point for love matter get as e be na. If u be woman and guy just tell u say, call me if you are interested in me, how e go do u for body? Get my point too, make a conversation at least. That talk along could let u get the 1st hand information about that person which will make your decision of whether to continue or not. Like sia said, marrying your best friend is awesome. I know u know what I mean, ur blood de hot sha.

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
@joe
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:
@siamia..am not sure how the email thing works here cos I tried sending to you..@fairlyisabel..but you don't have a pic up on your profile o hmm there is God o
I can upload my pix although I will not leave it there for long cos am a shy person and likes hiding. But are you the one on that DP? You look like a nigga. Mba nu!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just got home and thank GOD i do not answer yes sir to anyone.

Hello gbogbogbo.

Please if anyone mails you fore a hook up be it a male or female just do due diligence on that person before taking the friendship up at all.

1.Ask for the person's twitter handle or facebook ID
2.Visit the person's facebook or twitter page and if it was just opened abeg run and if there are no personal pics please run.
3.Then come to nairaland and view the past posts of such a person from time memorial and from that person's post you will be able to decipher the person's personality to an extent.

Abeg be wise o.

7 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by cbliss(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nyc thread @op....lemme jst keep viewing 4rm the background while I keep hussling to get 2d stage where I can now man up *translation..look for a wife*....hehe
And yea I'm in the age bracket....mid thirties buffdae in 19days time *sigh*
Gurls hav no idea how hard it is this days to get a gurl that's wife material....been a long journey 4mi and the end still isn't in sight
Still on the matter anyways.....

Did I make any sense ....hope so
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
a brief insight of past experience..
I use to be a good boy, had my 1st relationship at 23, 1st kiss too n others. i had that kind of relationship u see in movies, talk of my department n envy from folks but along the line, i saw how my friends cheat n play smart n still get away with it UN-noticed. something in me kept saying, do it, do it. just once, i succumbed to that evil voice and started seeing different ladies, it ruined my relationship cos one Lagos girl decided to deal with me, she somehow got all the contacts of my 3 other women n made a conference call to me one night n all the girls were on that call, i didn't even notice cos i was d last to be added to the call, i didn't hang up even after knowing all my gf were on. after that call that night, it was over for us all, i lost the very 1st gal i dated to, she was ready to accept me cos i was her 1st n she was my 1st too in everything. i was not mature enough to go back n beg n stupidly moved on with another girl the following month. after some years, i got back my senses n apologized but she had moved on.

i havent had a perfect relationship since then probably because i still feel terrible. i have dated afterwards but somehow it crashes but we never keep trying.
This lesson simply passes this message, cheating on a girl is deeper than people realize, it destroys her outlook on love, her future relationships and peace within her self.
its like grabbing a plate, throw it to d floor, it gets broken ....
say sorry to that plate.....
did it go back to the way it was before?

now you understand....

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
I can upload my pix although I will not leave it there for long cos am a shy person and likes hiding. But are you the one on that DP? You look like a nigga. Mba nu!

You look pretty tho but me i am not really into faces but molds in the appropriate places.

By the way please dont tell me you are 30plus cos you look like a lady in her early 20s
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
. But You look like a nigga. Mba nu!
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
this made me fall from my seat. Mba nu part

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guests:
My challenge is that I'm not too outspoken.

It took me a while to even decide to make this post.

I think this is not for an introvert like myself.
Don't worry. Being an introvert cannot be a hitch to finding a better woman if you ask me. Infact this type of thread will favour people like you more. So my dear feel free to chat here.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

You look pretty tho but me i am not really into faces but molds in the appropriate places.

By the way please dont tell me you are 30plus cos you look like a lady in her early 20s
jeez! Where did you see my pix? Lol I have never uploaded my pix on NL for the first time or is that a tricky way of trying to get me to upload my pix? "Still laughing"

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
I just want to say this here and nobody shd take offence bcs am not pointing at anyone. As Papa Adeboye once said, iif u feel am talking abt u, then am talking abt u. smiley
Pls I said it clearly, I ate my 40th birthday cake. I even ate after that. If ur nowhere near 40, do not mail me. Let's keep all talk here. Pls. Really, if ur 27 and ur chatting me up, how do u want me to see u? As a person with serious intentions? Everyone who says age is just a number shd try and marry a woman who is 12yrs ur senior. One day u'll wake up and accuse her of jazzing u. If u want an older woman, go for someone in ur age bracket, so that when people see u both in public, the age disparity will not look ridiculous.
So, how did everyone's day go?

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
cbliss:
Nyc thread @op....lemme jst keep viewing 4rm the background while I keep hussling to get 2d stage where I can now man up *translation..look for a wife*....hehe
And yea I'm in the age bracket....mid thirties buffdae in 19days time *sigh*
Gurls hav no idea how hard it is this days to get a gurl that's wife material....been a long journey 4mi and the end still isn't in sight
Still on the matter anyways.....

Did I make any sense ....hope so

You make sense die.

I am so so responsible that i feel like fainting anytime i say I to a strange lady because i really hate that "who is this do i know you look" ladies give to strangers.

Have you been in a situation where you see a sweet chic walk by and courtesy demand you just don't follow her like an idioto or you see a sweet lady seated in a bus and you are so conscious of prying eyes in teh bus that you just summon courage to start a convo just for her to start acting up?

Or have you been in a situation where after your epistle the lady tells you she is engaged or married.

But right here you can hook up with a superlatively sweet chic that means business and not a try your luck type.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I just want to say this here and nobody shd take offence bcs am not pointing at anyone. As Papa Adeboye once said, iif u feel am talking abt u, then am talking abt u. smiley
Pls I said it clearly, I ate my 40th birthday cake. I even ate after that. If ur nowhere near 40, do not mail me. Let's keep all talk here. Pls. Really, if ur 27 and ur chatting me up, how do u want me to see u? As a person with serious intentions? Everyone who says age is just a number shd try and marry a woman who is 12yrs ur senior. One day u'll wake up and accuse her of jazzing u. If u want an older woman, go for someone in ur age bracket, so that when people see u both in public, the age disparity will not look ridiculous.
So, how did everyone's day go?

You too get sense.

But how old are you really?.sorry for asking.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
this made me fall from my seat. Mba nu part
grin good that I made you laughed.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
jeez! Where did you see my pix? Lol I have never uploaded my pix on NL for the first time or is that a tricky way of trying to get me to upload my pix? "Still laughing"

Honestly im so so sorry i taught you were another person who commented on one of my my threads so i switched to this thread thinking you were the one. so so sorry dear.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Guests: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:

@guests
Am sorry I haven't seen ur email. Maybe its the ntwrk? I'll be on the lookout for it. Is there anything u wanted to say to me?
Its cool to be an introvert. It just means that u weigh ur words before u speak. Its not cool to be a talking drum, u know. smiley

Hmmm...........

Yes.

fairlyisabel:
Don't worry. Being an introvert cannot be a hitch to finding a better woman if you ask me. Infact this type of thread will favour people like you more. So my dear feel free to chat here.

Well, I've got some other things that bother me, not just about finding a woman. I opened the link because I thought there'd be matured heads and likely an advice for someone like me.

I'm 30.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Urine: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.

This just took me down memory lane, thank you for making my day.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:

I want to see your pics and i just uploaded a funny one of mine and i will remove it in 30mins
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Omotayor123(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I want to see your pics and i just uploaded a funny one of mine and i will remove it in 30mins
I have saweth it grin lipsrsealed

Outer thread..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

I have saweth it grin lipsrsealed

Outer thread..

You are so naughty you this gal.

Just chill you go soon reach 30 but i hope you will be married by then.

This is one lady in her early 20s who thinks so maturely but no vex tayo,just chill or go create a thread for 20plus lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
@toks
Is that u in that pic Oya remove it pronto! Haba! U want to have an upper advantage over the other guys here? Lol
I am 42.

@everyone else
Actually, for all those guys who are lamenting on how tough it is to get wifeys, there are lots of wifeys on this thread. I've not met anyone personally, but I've followed their posts closely and I have a sixth sense of this. The ladies here are mature, cool, calm and wised up.
If ur truly serious that u want a lady u can settle down with, someone u can plan the future with, someone u can build a dynasty with...pls look no further. Just hook up with one of the ladies here ooo.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Hahahahahah 30mins is even much. Is that you? Lol. I reserve my comments. Mine is coming but not until I charge my phone. I assume you to be a yoruba guy. You look like them. Sorry dear, I have a question. Maybe stupid one. Can one's DP be assessed by another person by saving the pix?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guests:

Yes.

Well, I've got some other things that bother me, not just about finding a woman. I opened the link because I thought there'd be matured heads and likely an advice for someone like me.

I'm 30.
if I may ask, what could that be? Sorry dear, hope I am not prying?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ooh someone teach me how to quote a post on page 2, if the thread is currently running at page 5.

At Siamia,

Great post about the age is not a number thing. Please help me preach it.

You had me LOL at ''marry a woman 12 years your senior then come back and tell us age is just a number''

You nailed it. Thumbs up
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly im so so sorry i taught you were another person who commented on one of my my threads so i switched to this thread thinking you were the one. so so sorry dear.
issorite
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Hahahahahah 30mins is even much. Is that you? Lol. I reserve my comments. Mine is coming but not until I charge my phone. I assume you to be a yoruba guy. You look like them. Sorry dear, I have a question. Maybe stupid one. Can one's DP be assessed by another person by saving the pix?

I am 100% Yoruba and your question is not clear at all.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
At Toks,

Good points about the offline investigation of potential suitors. But that whole online/ social media background search won't work with me.

I am a very private woman and I do not like to be easily found on the internet via a Google search as such I don't have a Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn account.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
@sihom
Lol

@isabel.
Yes. And am sure they are doing it...assessing and saving it.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I am 100% Yoruba and your question is not clear at all.
let me see if I can put it in a more comprehensible form. Can another person save my pix if I upload it on my profile just like whatsapp?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@sihom
Lol

@isabel.
Yes. And am sure they are doing it...assessing and saving it.
jeez! Siamia. it's a big discouragement for some people who would want to upload their pix(s) but wouldn't want them to be in another person's album
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
sihom:
At Toks,

Good points about the offline investigation of potential suitors. But that whole online/ social media background search won't work with me.

I am a very private woman and I do not like to be easily found on the internet via a Google search as such I don't have a Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn account.

I actually gave different options of doing due diligence and i just did one on you and i can deduce your type of person and this is a post you made far back in 2013.

Family / Re: How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity? by sihom(f): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chilisauce

You just made my day by causing me to LOL thanks. The part about the wig reminded me of a female friend's ordeal when she was getting her groove on one time with her guy and then the part about registering at a church for help (no be only tithes dem sabi collect was just hilarious).

@ OP

Cheap is the way I go to adjust to scarcity and hard times, I buy the cheapest products on sale which in some cases means compromising on quality. For instance rather than buy the big pack of omo detergent I do the small satchet packs of N20 so five of that would be N100. What that does is that it frees up more money for me to spread out in covering other expenses.

And like someone said cut out unnecessary expenses, do without the things that are not a necessity and then learn to wait out your problems don't start borrowing money or items left, right and centre to survive you'll only be digging a grave for yourself oooo.

Finally talk things out with God, you know he really is interested in every part of your life, he isn't unaware of your issues and he does know the end from the beginning. Talking to God is good therapy for your soul you may not see or get immediate results but you'll leave his presence 10 times lighter than when you first got there.

Shey you see what i mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.