Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226733 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
say God shocked
Lol..
i find it hard to believe too but thats just the truth.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol..

i find it hard to believe too but thats just the truth .
you even dey doubt your sef grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:

:ohahaha..you've made me laff plenty today o,first na nigga,next na monkey u go talk..fine kini?is that going to fatten my bank acct?guys no the fine joor na women the fine,baba obasanjo is a very fine boy cos of his acct o..sha any day u decide ul grace us with a pic I hope I will be online and not miss out
Emmm! Torqque I hope you are chykable tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
sihom:
At Siamia,

Ouch girl your last post hurt. I'm 33 and I haven't disrespected anyone here. Please just leave the thread title the way it is. No amount of wailing will keep juveniles out and so far it's been mostly a healthy & respectful thread.

At Toks,

How do you guys do that? That is, pull up a person's previous posts from 2 years back? Lol

At Torqque,

Guy, na wao for you ooo. Did you have to quote me several times and repeat your own post several times too? Lol. you just caused this thread to run into 9 pages sooner than it would have. Let's agree to disagree - me I still say age is NOT just a number.

That was a result of bad network o not me..will someone in his right senses post same thing over and over again?Ok I accept age is not just a number and you WIN,hmm I know men never win debates when its with a woman..women are always right smiley

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:
well am 29, will be 30 next year..guess am qualified to join in

Anyways am single and ready to mingle

I work and base in Abeokuta, I also blog on a part-time basis. I own www.wenogetjob.com despite having a job and i make some tangible income with the blog as well.

I will like to Mingle with a graduate. I have an Msc and planning to take further Courses in NOUN due to my work

She must be beautiful, humble, God-fearing and not older than 24, yes 24...lolzzzz I cant marry my age group mate!!!!

Call or Whatsapp 08038606260

Johnny miss road.

Please take a bow out.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
please pardon me.......can't avoid to keep my fingers from typing......its only on faceless forum like this u will c most guys claiming super hero and saint.but in real world most can do without cheating and full of ego.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:

last I checked am still single o so that's a yes,who you wan chyk me for now?I hope its you o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
@sihom
Lol. Ahh, ur one of the flagbearers here naa.
Muahhhh! God bless u...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:
Not any lady but one that is interested and willing to try. I thought we hav mature ladies here and not some "u do me, I do u" ladies

but you reply isn't matured enough
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
you even dey doubt your sef grin

Lol... na so my broda

That moment when you call a 30 yr ol guy and he answers sir..and it feels so shameful when a 25 year old lady calls me uncle.

hmmm it is well
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
it ruined my relationship cos one Lagos girl decided to deal with me, she somehow got all the contacts of my 3 other women n made a conference call to me one night n all the girls were on that call, i didn't even notice cos i was d last to be added to the call, i didn't hang up even after knowing all my gf were on.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by amanze54: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have dis regard for mature ladies it comes from their experience of live. Am 36, any igbo speaking lady in the house? Btw 30 - 40, let us take our chance here, u never know what d lord can do. Cos me I like to pray o.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by DrMuzoic: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I gave my life to Christ at a very tender age of 13 and since then i have had a zero tolerance to fornication.

My growing up was filled with serious temptations from ladies and i was molested at the age of 17. At 20 i got into a sexless affair for 6years and it ended when the lady thought i was cheating on her without verifying having sworn that if i ever cheat on her she would leave.

Then i got into what i call "one chance affair" with a lady i thought was the best in the world and from age 26 to 38 i thought i had found my resting place but how very wrong i was.

Honestly i have come to realize that no matter how cool,romantic,caring a guy is,most ladies who have not seen life and real disappointment can never value what they have and they will always feel there is something better out there or how do i explain the fact that a lady i made a woman started saying funny stuffs like "she feels caged and cheated that she has been with only me all her life"

Thank GOD i have moved on emotionally and here i am at over-ripe age,trying to start all over again.

The belief that there is something better will always be a problem. But I guess it's all about taking a leap of faith

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ariyebaba
How was ur day?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oppy4God:
please pardon me.......can't avoid to keep my fingers from typing......its only on faceless forum like this u will c most guys claiming super hero and saint.but in real world most can do without cheating and full of ego.

@oppy4God, no one is a saint, we all have failed and missed it at a point in our various lives, but the best part of it is that we wanna make it right no matter how long it takes. See Ope, no one doesn't have a story to tell, but please don't let your past experiences hold you down from stretching forth your hands again to find love and inner peace... Hope you are enjoying your evening...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by notttty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@notttty
Ur in the right place.

@joe
There was a young man, born of a wealthy family. Well born and well bred. But along the way, he went astray. He started sampling funny stuff. He lost it all. Then one day...he came to himself. He retraced his steps. Found his way back home. And do u know, there was a loving father, waiting patiently, for him to get it right, to come back on track...
It doesn't matter how far u went off the tracks. What matters is that u can find ur way back...

This story goes to everyone who has ever missed it relationship-wise. Its time to come back home. U may have been hurt before. Or maybe ur the one who did the hurting. Maybe u can't find that person, to say am sorry. Maybe u can't find that person to forgive. But today, 6:49pm, is a good time to settle it with God. Take all those past experiences and just hand them over. Then walk away....
Its a new day for u...new relationship..new love....new hope.
U'll be glad u did. smiley
thanks for reaching out... Hey am male, 30... Working class nd searching to make it right... Calm nd still learning... If u want be friends nd hopefully hit it up from there then u pls reach out to me... Just wan be happy nd hopefully settle.. No games.. Money is important but to me not a priority.. Not rich but not broke.... Pls anyone out there and believe where u meet ur spouse ain't that important can pls just reach out... 08038452528

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PascalJ(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
though I still have a decade to go, but I wanna learn from my egbons
Guess u are 20 plus, u neva can tell, let's connect 2, inbox me ur wats app no or pin, who knows Wat might happen next@Venus Betty.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by avalontony(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow!!! Its a privilege to be 30+ wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
PascalJ:

Guess u are 20 plus, u neva can tell, let's connect 2, inbox me ur wats app no or pin, who knows Wat might happen next@Venus Betty.
you were not here when this thread took off, It was actually from forty before those in thirties were considered. So I'm not 20
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PascalJ(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
onstelly:
I must join oh, not yet upto 30 but I wanna be here oh
@onstelly luking so sweet. We can work tins out if u don't mind. Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
fairlyisabel:
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pbs4real(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aminat508 wetin u dey find here??v undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pbs4real(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
but you reply isn't matured enough
jeez shocked too harsh nah
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
pbs4real:
jeez shocked too harsh nah
owk, so sorry.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pbs4real(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
owk, so sorry.
aii, sup wit u?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by amanze54: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oppy4God:

@Op4God
We are all human, we can not claim perfection. But we owe it a duty to try our best.
Am in Lagos, what of u? Where are thou?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
@notttty
Ur in the right place.

@joe
There was a young man, born of a wealthy family. Well born and well bred. But along the way, he went astray. He started sampling funny stuff. He lost it all. Then one day...he came to himself. He retraced his steps. Found his way back home. And do u know, there was a loving father, waiting patiently, for him to get it right, to come back on track...
It doesn't matter how far u went off the tracks. What matters is that u can find ur way back...

This story goes to everyone who has ever missed it relationship-wise. Its time to come back home. U may have been hurt before. Or maybe ur the one who did the hurting. Maybe u can't find that person, to say am sorry. Maybe u can't find that person to forgive. But today, 6:49pm, is a good time to settle it with God. Take all those past experiences and just hand them over. Then walk away....
Its a new day for u...new relationship..new love....new hope.
U'll be glad u did. smiley
add counseling to your ambition. You nail it always. I wish for a wife like you. Am not yet 40 but more than 365days to, else u would have gotten a pm from me. I admire you. Will follow you on NL if you don't mind.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
VenusBetty:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
you must love what they did to me cos this tour laugh wicked. If I catch you..... Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

@oppy4God, no one is a saint, we all have failed and missed it at a point in our various lives, but the best part of it is that we wanna make it right no matter how long it takes. See Ope, no one doesn't have a story to tell, but please don't let your past experiences hold you down from stretching forth your hands again to find love and inner peace... Hope you are enjoying your evening...
thanks.av move on but sometimes i quite painful giving ur all.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Joe
Lol...eiyaa....that's so sweet, dear.
Do follow me...even as I follow Jesus ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
amanze54:

@Op4God
We are all human, we can not claim perfection. But we owe it a duty to try our best.
Am in Lagos, what of u? Where are thou?
well am not yet 30 but close to.i wanna b here.yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.