Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (77387 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by kinharold(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2016
"Take care of my cows". That is what he is telling him.
I heard him clearly

545 Likes 38 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by TippyTop(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Man: Safe journey President Yar'Adua.
Bubu: My name is Buhari not Yar'Adua, kajiko?

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure Nnamdi kanu is starved to death so other Ipo-Baboons can know I'm a no Nonsense general lipsrsealed

237 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by jemype(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
That my cow "fatima" must not die. It is israeli breed and if she dies kwo it means u will join nnamdi kanu.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by fctguy: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2016
mallam, watch over my wife, i do not trust that opolo eye, kaji?

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by OlandoOwoo: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2016
I am going for ear transplant, kajikwo. You will later go for sense transplant, kaji...?

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Be a good boy...don't try to usurp the authority of the VP.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by zik4ever: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Op, looks like it's Alhaji Abba Kyari who is Chief of Staff to PMB. Probably briefing him as part of absence management.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Maisuya1: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...

Guy that's no ordinary 'grandpa' he is Abba Kyari The Chief of Staff to the President;

Abba Kyari graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980.[2] He also possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar after attending the Nigerian Law School in 1983.[3] In 1984, he obtained a master's degree in Law from the University of Cambridge.[2] He later attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kyari_(businessman)

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Splinz(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Mallam, make sure you don't get an inch close to Aso Villa, that's if you love your life o. Shebi you hear wetin the government of NDA talked about bombing that place? Me, na London I dey run go so o. Bye

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by aminho(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:

Guess...
thats the chief of staff we call him gate keeper as no one sees or has a link with the president except via him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by kinharold(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Maisuya1:

Guy that's no ordinary 'grandpa' he is Abba Kyari The Chief of Staff to the President;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abba_Kyari_(businessman)

Thank you for coming forth with the name. But nobody said he is an "ordinary" grandpa. Being a Grandpa on its own alone is a great feat.

40 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by sammyclassics(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
You can come and join me for treatment if the country is bothering you.

8 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Balkan(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
"If I don't come back alive, please make sure El Rufi takes over not Osibande. I know he will be praying I should not come back"

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by wins18(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
hahahaha, I don laugh tire for the kind comments wey I dey see here. no dull moment on nairaland

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Synzu(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bubu: Make sure you warm that rice and beans, I vill eat it vhen I come back from London. If e sawar, walahi I will frosecute you for kwarupshun! undecided angry

Kyari: Okay sir embarassed

Adeshina: grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by attackgat: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
"If I don't refun prom Landan, make shua Nnamdi Kanu stays in Kuje frison porever"

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by MadCow1: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenn:
"Take care of my cows". That is what he is telling him.

I heard him clearly

like u were there...mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ireneony(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
You know I'm very sick and I lied to nigerians about it. ..whatever PDP says just tell my zombies to defend me.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by salabscholar01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Am I a witch?
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ZainabOs(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Don't allow osibanjo to enter my office

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by wowmenow: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
He is telling him to put a watchful eye on osinbanjo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Segadem(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ok
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Segadem(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
attackgat:
"If I don't refun prom Landan, make shua Nnamdi Kanu stays in Kuje frison porever"
ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by 12inchDickson: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Brb
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by charlyb007: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
I no wan come bk hear say hunter don run

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
cry
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Walayih me i don Tire 4 Nigeria
ipob
NDA
tompolo
ekiti gorvonor
won GIVE me HBP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by kaffy4tope(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure Osinbanjo is never allowed to meet Jagaban because such meeting can end my life in the UK and get the shortman devil in power.

If I die in UK....i will kill you too grin...Kashinko?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Beeman1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Get well soon mr president!

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.