Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G (3256 Views)

Please Help Me Help Me My Father / The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore. / He Locked Me Out But Wants To Marry Me. help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
really u people have break my heart. i
feel like dyin right now. maybe if guys know
wat i pass thru each day, u won't be condemin
me like diz..tnx 4 yall advice but plz leave
space 4 whosoever dat finds love 2 help 2
help..if any of u wnts 2 see my pictures plz kindly send me a pm: tnx ...
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by MissJayne(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
Shey we no go investigate before we help ni?
we don wise now grin

LMAO.
Chop knuckle cheesy grin
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by bqlekan(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
MissJayne:

LMAO.
Chop knuckle cheesy grin
*In Glenn's voice* Thank you for the knuckle, I don chop am, I no dey fall back... je ko ye e grin
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by nnamdiosu(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
For someone begging, you lack any atom of humility, and you have this sense of entitlement that is nauseating.

A lady I used to work with carried blocks and sold pure water to sponsor her way through school. Get off your ass and go hustle.

And please stop writing in shorthand. It is very irritating to the eyes.

calm down na. don't pick on him so hard. most times things r not always as they seem ( although that's no excuse for him to be lazy sha) happy birthday. hope I'm d first to wish u (12:28 am)
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by colossus2: 5:24am On Oct 03, 2015
I wonder why the mod never close this thread since.
I see the reason Seun wants a ban on issues like this.
You deserve a ban angry

1 Like

Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by nnamdiosu(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

My birthday was in August undecided

Lol. then u must have put a wrong birth date on ur profile cos Nl celebrated ur birthday yesterday on fhe birth days corner. Pele
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by 5minsmadness: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

I know a man who is paralysed from the neck down but yet he is a painter.
grin

1 Like

Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by bqlekan(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2015
I beg, who dey like my posts for this place, the person even liked ordinary smiley...

I beg, its not good to like someone else's stupidity o... grin
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2015
cc: seun , lasti lalasticlala please help delete this thread, thanks
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by colossus2: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Godzlove8:
cc: seun , lasti lalasticlala please help delete this thread, thanks
So that in your next lie no one can trace your track right undecided
If you are n issued a long ban, then this thread should stay.
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
colossus2:

So that in your next lie no one can trace your track right undecided
If you are n issued a long ban, then this thread should stay.
and have u help in any of my lies?...shey for me to ask 4 help now means am a theif and a liar. God help u and all of u condemning me. plz seun lalasticlala help delete this post so that they won't kill me for what I didn't commit thanks....
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2015
RoyalRoy please delete this thread, happy sunday
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
For someone begging, you lack any atom of humility, and you have this sense of entitlement that is nauseating.

A lady I used to work with carried blocks and sold pure water to sponsor her way through school. Get off your ass and go hustle.

And please stop writing in shorthand. It is very irritating to the eyes.
thanks for this great advice ma'am..i've been searching for a job for quite sometime now but am just unlucky to find one and i can't do hard j6b due to my health issue. happy sunday. nice picture u got here
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
nairalandist:

Shut up! you are a thief. Did you fall from the sky? don't you have family members that can give you 5k? Thief!!!!

Shebi you posted a thread about your friend who wants to buy a plot of land, go and ask him for money, shameless he-goat.

I pray they don't use you for money rituals one day with this your attitude of begging.

That's how you people start begging celebrities for school fees on twitter and facebook, after they investigate, they discover you are all thieves!!!
God see u through. i won't curse u..but make sure u are not in my shoes one day..happy sunday...mv
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by Godzlove8(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pidggin:
@OP, how long will you keep this up? Taking advantage of people's compassion is not the best, if you deceive people to get money you are only attracting curses upon yourself, it's better for you to earn an honest living no matter how meagre.
PLEASE MA'AM i swear in my late father's grave, am not decievin any of you here. it is those that don't want good for me that is making it look like am a liar..what will be my gain in decievin?..evidently da truth is bitter..non of these people condemin me has ever tried for once to give it a try to help and see if am real and honest. such is life...hmm..hufnmgg
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by RoyalRoy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godzlove8:
----
Re: PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G by RoyalRoy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godzlove8:

----

(1) (2)

she is 37:,No Husband And No Job / What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? / My Husband Bedwets; What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.