Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (34107 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Kennitrust(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
simplibaba:

Dem dey ooooooooo buh I dey find one self……
o'boy, believe me dey crazy. God will protect u from one cos u can't imagine the pain of having one.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Kennitrust(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
simplibaba:

Dem dey ooooooooo buh I dey find one self……
o'boy, believe me, u dey crazy. God will protect u from one cos u can't imagine the pain of having one.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
The OP is correct
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by greatestboss(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tonnierichy:

I swear!!
Wen you start praying it will attack u more often, you'll have to consistently pray and not give up till they leave u
shocked Are you talking from experience
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by sabi99(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
True life story.....one of my cousins loves babes very well....but one day inside his room d spiritual husband of d girl he came back with dah night appeared to him,not in a dream now but physically n warned him not 2 touch d girl cos she's his spiritual wife.....buh my cousin refused 2 heed d advice given n slept wt d girl dah night even though he asked d girl and d girl to him d whole truth. Since then my cousin who av excelled so many yrs as a successful business guy who deals on honda spare parts at ngbuka obosi onitsha is no longer doing anything now cos he's at war wt dah girls spiritual husband though he's gone to so many prayer ministries but all 2 no avail. It was from this I learnt that d devil can only deal wt one severely through fornication........for d spiritual husband and wife they exist, there's no two way about it, we av 2 be more careful,pray hard, and try to abstain from fornication.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Abi naa weed? grin
both
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
do u know most wet dreams are caused by spirit wife? dat is male releasing fluid at night

I know a grown up unmarried male who has not fornicate (he masturbate a lot then )

but nearly every day of wet dreams for close to 12 years.

every day he wake up with semen soaked boxer. according to him d dreams sometimes occur with an appearance of female & once he touch her ( no sexual intercourse ), d fluid release immediately & most times nothing appears in d dreams but he still experience wet dreams.

I think wet dream is an abnormal condition cos d body is supposed to reabsorbed dead or unused sperm naturally rather than expel when sleeping. d devil is a dangerously wicked being

well he got married last year & blessed with a kid
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by waldigit: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?
Bro. Dont be naive they have their own versions of satanism. In fact they are refined and sophisticated. Church of satan et all . If you research you shall know better.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Akpan107(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
ate you sure is not bed dreaming cause I know it's all about sax in your dreams
It's actually not a dream stuff o... but i wish it was only in a dream, i would have been happier. having sex in a dream is normal thing that happens to both males and females. but what i,m talking here is far from dreams stuff, is a real thing. "sometimes, when you offend them, they attack you spiritually and make you feels sick physically that even when you go to the hospital for check up, the doctor will never see anything or be able to treat anything. he will only say, go home, you're ok".

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by cold(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
waldigit:

Bro. Dont be naive they have their own versions of satanism. In fact they are refined and sophisticated. Church of satan et all . If you research you shall know better.
Church of satan has nothing to do with spirit husbands or wife. Just as people believe there's a god out there and worship him so do others believe in satan and worship him. I don't place anyone above the other. They're both ancient myths to me.
On the other hand,if it were true these spiritual beings exist why don't we try to harness their powers to our own benefit? Surely they must have a lot of powers to remain unseen and do all the things ascribed to them. Time to go find me some spirit wife to teach me new things.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by LieDetector(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Unclerukus:
lots of people suffer from it, they just decide to either hide it or keep enjoying the sex, even science has no explanation for the sleep attacks they decided to just name it " sleep paralysis", they can't explain broadly why it happens. Sleep paralysis is just the initial or beginners level for those who suffer or are about to be enticed by sex demons. At other higher levels you interact and even on rare cases physically manifest to their victims. Any one who says it's an African or a religious thing is not well read or exposed. INCUBI /SUCCUBI
I'm not doubting you but TBH, I haven't heard of this happening in other continents. sad
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by teepsee(f): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uncle you making me scared, don't want to even believe it's real. I think it's better that way. But would love such story but don't think I like.
Akpan107:
It's actually not a dream stuff o... but i wish it was only in a dream, i would have been happier. having sex in a dream is normal thing that happens to both males and females. but what i,m talking here is far from dreams stuff, is a real thing. "sometimes, when you offend them, they attack you spiritually and make you feels sick physically that even when you go to the hospital for check up, the doctor will never see anything or be able to treat anything. he will only say, go home, you're ok".

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
haiti007:

Just as a child would dream he is urinating in d toilet only 4 him 2 wake up after wetting d bed.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Baroba(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gibberish spewed by all these rogue pentecostal preachers masquerading as men of God to keep ignorant folks subjugated..

Crooks...

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by 4C2215131: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?

That you don't hear about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by 4C2215131: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
queenoflafia:
They exist more in peoples imagination.

Hmmm...I see.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by 4C2215131: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
I just hope those babies I have been delivering in my dreams are not spirit children o.

Easy to make light of a situation when it's not happening to you.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Akpan107(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
Uncle you making me scared, don't want to even believe it's real. I think it's better that way. But would love such story but don't think I like.
You dont have to be afraid, you only need to be extra careful. i have spent close to one hundred thousand naira for medical check up and for different test only to find almost nothing.
infact, the Muslim doctor that was treating me adviced me to go and see a Pastor, meaning is not what will be treated medically.

you dont have to be afraid, but you need to avoid anyhow sex....
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by queebeediva(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls I don't want to dream bad dream ooooo make una na leav spirit alone ooo .
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by simplibaba(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennitrust:
o'boy, believe me, u dey crazy. God will protect u from one cos u can't imagine the pain of having one.

You sound very bitter, Are you a victim?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
LieDetector:
I used to be skeptical as to the existence of spiritual spouses but after reading a nairalander's personal experience here,

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

I'm tempted to believe they do exist sad

After reading that guy story I discover why many possessed people can never be totally free.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by cold(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
4C2215131:

That you don't hear about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Because you think it exists doesn't mean it does. It's all in your head.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
greatestboss:

shocked Are you talking from experience
Proudly.....yes!!
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Akpan107(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
i would have loved to tell you more, since i have not told you the genesis of the whole stuff...
i'm not very good in typing a lengthy words on phone. but all i told you is real.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by 4C2215131: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=cold post=39353516]
Because you think it exists doesn't mean it does. It's all in your head

The statement you quoted was made in the third person
Why folks just type whatever comes up their mind without sitting back and analysing if it hits the right chord baffles me

Nairaland! Some place..some place.

And don't quote me retorting that your statement is also in the third person... You ain't messing around with a kid or some disillusioned adult.

Bout time a brother bounces from this forum in its entirety. It's served its purpose.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by cold(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
^^^good riddance!
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by tosmoniyi5: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yes they do exist. Pray to an Angel like this to help you up.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not married
madridguy:
Please pray hard. Are you married ? With children ?

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by charijee(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Catch breeze!! grin

How are you?
I'm jolly good....you go church at all?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Guard the windows of your heart.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
We are African and we have our ways of live. So dear sister, you need to pray very well over the issue.

Nursy:
I'm not married
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
klassic:

You need spiritual private jet or wealth? Enter Benin city or Ishan land , were u will see someone confess and say they have mansions in their coven whereas even a church rat is richer than em in reality. Some tell you they are pilots whereas ordinary bicycle spoke them nor get for real life. Nor dull ur self oooo.

Mansions in a coven? Hahahaha Ok o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.