Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (34111 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
I just hope those babies I have been delivering in my dreams are not spirit children o.

I truly hope you're joking. If not,that is a serious issue.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Unclerukus: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?
Wrong. They exist in all cultures and races even outside the religious spheres, go read about INCUBUS and SUCCUBUS. Be informed. Almost all religions make reference to them.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by bigapple7: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?
wht about some america movies dat show such if dey dont den no need for such movies
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Keneeby(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
I just hope those babies I have been delivering in my dreams are not spirit children o.

Please don't waste any time see a deliverance minister of the gospel. Those spirits children need to be killed so that you can have ur Physical children. As far as those spirit children are there, you may not be able to have children in a real world. You need deliverance. Just contact any anointed deliverance minister of the gospel. God bless you.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ZZ22: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
And them spiritual husband and wife will come here to confuse you saying there is nothing like it...hmmm... There are evil forces in this world whether you believe or not they do EXIST

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by bigapple7: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
hooooooo boooyyyyy dem dey exist ooo i just google it wit vidieosssss
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by echodrum(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
the same question I always ask every time people talk about this yeye spirit and vudu nonsense..
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by gebest: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
my brother i tire o
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by agrovick(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
Bros! Don't let them come for u o. I once heard the head of a very popular church say Africans should pray hardest that the kind of demons they have here are unlike their counterparts in the West. Bunch of Jokers
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Spybradd: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
searching4love:
YES THEY EXIST. prettythicksme and EggovinMma are my spirit wives. embarassed embarassed

ahhh..but they are all igbos?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Jadoskii(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
they attribute it to psychological brk down.they check them into a mental home even without any clue of wat d prob cld b..they av a name for every thing nd spiri-spiri is non of dem
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Unclerukus: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Warlord3000:

The guy called lastchild story was scary even though peeps argued he was psychotic..

But some of us know better..

lots of people suffer from it, they just decide to either hide it or keep enjoying the sex, even science has no explanation for the sleep attacks they decided to just name it " sleep paralysis", they can't explain broadly why it happens. Sleep paralysis is just the initial or beginners level for those who suffer or are about to be enticed by sex demons. At other higher levels you interact and even on rare cases physically manifest to their victims. Any one who says it's an African or a religious thing is not well read or exposed. INCUBI /SUCCUBI
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by charijee(f): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

If you want gist, you know where to find me, oya.. alele to church.. grin
yeye somebody grin..if I catch you ehn
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by trapQ: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Who told you there are no spiritual private jets?? Everything that you see in the physical also exists in the spiritual. If you are a christian and don't know this, then you have a long way to go. Its not just a christian thing. Its reality. If you want to know more google "phil schneider" and read up his story.
englishmart:
one of those fallacies we've always been told. Why no spiritual private jets and wealth so I won't wake again when I sleep
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Unclerukus: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
Go and watch a new Hollywood documentary called " the nightmare", it spills more light on the matter. You think whites don't experience it? Do a Google search on INCUBI and SUCCUBUS real life experiences, you would be amazed people suffer it from all over the world. Scientists ( most who are atheists) call it sleep paralysis. Google it.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
charijee:
yeye somebody grin..if I catch you ehn

Catch breeze!! grin

How are you?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex,freeglobe,prettythicksme,mukina2,lalaticlala,seun,chukwudi44,ishylove,edwife,eleko1 and rokiatu are my spiritual childrens grin
cheesy grin smoke dey ur head?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
searching4love:
YES THEY EXIST. prettythicksme and EggovinMma are my spirit wives. embarassed embarassed
cheesy i forbid bad thing!!!
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Most people forget REligion is based on belief
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Mcowubaba: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
lol cheesy
this is why i said that u are a jonsing man...mr accountant..
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by abdullkabar(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
rigarmortis:

You wrong on the xtianity part.
Before xtianity, yourubas call them Oko Orun.
My ignorance,never knew it is recognized in yorubaland
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy grin smoke dey ur head?
tongue
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
that must be sheoma
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by spiralwedge(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:

They have. It is well packaged or sometimes hidden behind science.

Ever wondered why all the hurricanes have feminine human/spirit names? Patricia, Katrina, etc
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by deebrain(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Quote all the grammar you like...

They do exist.

As long as an ancestral family got involved in demonic activities-in the name of "protection" bla bla bla-generations via blood that come through the said family, will go through this issue.

They are not really husbands or wives or children. They are spirit-products of the ancestral covenant out to influence the details of the covenant. And they deal with the hosts, like seriously. Satan, till date, no send you.

This is not however to be confused by the weakness of LUST. If you fantasize a lot about the opposite sex, you will dream a lot about them and the things you wish doing.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
go n ask taribo west,u wld b surprised der exist der too
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by olawooro: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
lolaxavier:

If it is only sucking that she does, then she's not your spiritual wife. If she washes your clothes, cooks for you, and now sucks you, then she's your spiritual wife.
may be that one na his spiritua girl friend
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue
Abi naa weed? grin
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by teepsee(f): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Akpan107:
I don't use to believe in it before but after i personally experience it... i dont wish my enemies it. is a bondage. is real.
ate you sure is not bed dreaming cause I know it's all about sax in your dreams
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
Thanks so much
u welcome,anyfin I can do to help a sis,I wil.take good care
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
greatestboss:

shocked shocked Them bad reach that level
I swear!!
Wen you start praying it will attack u more often, you'll have to consistently pray and not give up till they leave u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.