Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. (36418 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / How 21 Missing Chibok Girls Were Freed — presidency / Barcelona Police Arrest 21 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Bobnotrouble: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
But!
I thought the List is still under seal.
What is the source of the List content information?
Na wao!
I hope we're not going to witness a huge surprise sha.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Intrepid01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
To add to what the op said about Barrister Adebayo Shittu:

He is one of the most senior politician amongst all of them. He was a member of Oyo state house of Assembly in 1978 at a young age. He was a commissioner in 1983. He has been in Politics ever since then, shuttling between law practice, writing (Islamic texts) and public service.

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Brytawon(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
I can't just believe I read all that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
My Name is missing on that list... Buhari take time oooooo!!! Make I no change my mind unleash Sheku ....aka Talk and Do
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by drss(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahahahhahahah!!!!!! D dullaaard should have release d ministerial nominees on may 29th, it would have save him some trouble. So after wasting 5 months, he ended up bringing out recycled corrupt looters and thieves Are these the incorruptible angels dat will turn d zoo to dubai? wats so special about d chief liar of d zoo liar mohammed? More lying to his elbows as minister of information soon to be Minister of Misinformation grin *laughing in arabic*
thieves as usual. Buari is a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by dpete1: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
what a great 100 pages novel..expecting me to read it all

shocked

ctrl+p

Btw,nice move tho
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Akinola660: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Incredible Change team

I hope you will deliver well, except for the fact that some weed still find themselves into the list,

i wonder what went wrong overnight.

but I'm sure they will caution themselves, because.......................
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by vRendoh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE ONLY NEW THING ABOUT THIS LIST IS BUHARI HIMSELF. IT IS SAME OLD THIEVES......NO CHANGE! IT IS COMPENSATION TIME FOR THOSE THAT "FOUGHT" TO BRING HIM TO POWER!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

NA WA O FOR NIGERIA!

CHANGI DON COME O , O-YOYO!

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by dpete1: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
drss:
Hahahahhahahah after wasting 5 months, u bring out a list of recycled corrupt looters and thieves. Are these angels? wats so special about d chief liar of d zoo liar mohammed? grin *laughing in arabic*
thieves as usual. Buari is a disgrace to humanity.

Must you hate

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by butanep(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will only commets till the senate finally unveil the ministerial list on tuesday.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
ok.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by drss(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
dpete1:

Must you hate
am not hating. am being real here. 8-)

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by kkboy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
"Beyond being a die-hard loyalist of Buhari, the qualities which earned Amaechi the ministerial nomination are his performance records, vision and energy to render untainted service and ability to speak truth to the throne. He, will no doubt, be one minister who can tell Buhari the truth whenever he errs. His greatest asset is his love for quality projects which can stand the test of time. He has no taste for wealth acquisition, a personage which makes him fit into Buhari’s agenda."

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by phantom(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
kkboy:
"Beyond being a die-hard loyalist of Buhari, the qualities which earned Amaechi the ministerial nomination are his performance records, vision and energy to render untainted service and ability to speak truth to the throne. He, will no doubt, be one minister who can tell Buhari the truth whenever he errs. His greatest asset is his love for quality projects which can stand the test of time. He has no taste for wealth acquisition, a personage which makes him fit into Buhari’s agenda."

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY
CLASSIC!!!!
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by princejenks(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
I met the amina mohammed lady at close quarters not quite long but didnt know she was the one cos she was so simple looking even though i hear her name a lot in the media,a friend later told me who she was after she had left,i was so carried away by her beauty that i didnt even ask 4 a selfie. When ppl talk about appointing only technocrats,i just laugh at their ignorance because if you study the cv of most politicians today,you would find that most of them resigned or retired from their various fields as technocrats.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Mrford(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nor matter how corrupt or bad you are, their is always the good side of you. The writer focused only on their good records.

I hope they all do well.

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by offegas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
why always this prestigious university? cool

Like we say in that school, [size=20pt]Greatest ABUsite![/size]
we are naturally ahead of others !!! Greatest Abusite i hail u
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by DanG1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
debbie:
Without any form of political sentiment i am so disappointed..WHY? Does it mean that the younger generation can not lead? what has happened to the youths of this country? We are busy singing the praises of these politicians and taking sides regardless of the consequences of their actions and decisions.....we are busy defending them,while forgetting to build our leadership capacity.
Every government that comes keeps on recycling crops of politicians all in the name of getting the best.DOES IT MEAN THAT OUT OF MILLIONS IN NIGERIA WE CANT GET PEOPLE?

Even all these our past leaders have become so self-centered and not ready to groom the younger ones to take up leadership position( they have succeed in turning them into errand boys,thugs and political-fighters all for their selfish and wicked desires).
In as much as i commend the process of selecting these people......its so sad that this is a RECYCLING PROCESS.
Well i pity the coming generation that will be left with nothing.I pity this generation that has refused to seat up and prepare to take up leadership .

While you are here chanting one slogan or the other.....Please go back and ask yourself questions .Your LIFE can not depend on these people.What will the future generation get from you?
LET THE YOUTHS ARISE AND HELP THEMSELVES.

I admire the fact that you believe youth should be considered in this appointments but one thing you can't take from all this is the fact that Experience and ability to survive under political environments take sheer strength and ability to withstand pressures. These things or abilities are not taught on the street or schools.
For the youth to gain access to these positions they have to start somewhere and that is the grassroots. Make up your local political forum, fight for a just cause. Show to the elders that on your streets and your environs you have a voice that is respected. Be a change agent, don't wait to be appointed. Appoint yourselves and you would see that your name shows up where you have not imagined to be.

Don't judge the Politicians for making their choices, their choices are based on those they have worked with, and trust. Until you can dig your way through being an agent for progression don't expect people knocking on your door to give you an appointment.

And to be candid can you name a few youth that has good credentials or you feel deserves a place in these appointments?

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by greggng: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fashola , amaechi and feyemi etc re all young men. I wonder what some of you meant by young people not appointed. Nigerian politics is not meant for tenagers

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by dokunbam(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
I always know that Amechi is a die hard guy

I like him

Am ok with the list, I pray that God grant them wisdom, foresight and strength to achieve the change we want
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by odomanis: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dannyset:
No part I love more than the Lai Mohammed part. He started the media opposition bruhaha alone. He was so good at it that u can't do but notice him. He was really a thorn in the flesh of many. Before APC could even think about it Lai was there. I don't know if he will do well as a Minister tho, but all in all, he's now got an opportunity to show us he can do other things aside talking.

On Fashola, he's surely a Technocrat that Buhari loves. What people don't understand is that, no matter the rift between him and Tinubu, he won't stop him(Fashola) being nominated. He made Fashola what he is today, forget what people say. Whatever Fashola becomes politically today, Tinubu is glorified. Above all, what we are asking for is competent hands, cos we can't afford to gamble at this stage.

Wait oo! I thought this list has still not been unveiled? Why. all these analysis from everybody? Abi the thing don turn open secret?

Do you mean Lai Mohammed should convince us that he can do other things aside lying ? wink wink wink
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by williaam(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerian media always speculating rubbish; that how they wrote Fashola for Cso and Onu/Amaechi for Sfg; I wondered where they got their list from, and the worst thing is that they would never apologize for speculating wrong information. Anyway I expect to see the best hands selected

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by kadree(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kai!! Lai deal with pdp no b small. His choice of words were ferocious and a quick cause of insomnia to pdp
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by gsalvatore: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
They are still Nigerians....how can they surprise me? NADA!
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by Kulas: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
As far as i am concerned,the ONLY PEOPLE that qualified to be in PMB administration as ministers based on INTERGRITY,TRUST AND PERFOMANCE in all these bla bla written above are:

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Chief Audu Ogbeh
Chief Ogbonnaya Onu
General Abdulrahman Dambazzau
Sen. Sirika Hadi
Abubakar Malami
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Senator Udoma Udo Udoma
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige

Quote me anywhere,anytime
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by minwafor: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
The title is misleading. It would have read the profiles of the new ministers. Please, the mod should rename this topic.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by mkoabiola: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
This adminstration is neglecting the women .
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by drshrewd: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
kahal29:

Save for his on-going probe by the PDP government in Rivers State and media assaults by Governor Nyesom Wike, the nomination of ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi for a ministerial position was taken for granted. Amaechi bore a suicidal risk to dump the PDP to pitch tent with Buhari even before the APC stakeholders zeroed in on the General as their presidential standard bearer. He laid down his life to ensure that Buhari emerged the APC candidate. In the heat of the campaign, a former governor told Amaechi: “I would have died by now if I take this kind of risk you have heaped on yourself.” Beyond being a die-hard loyalist of Buhari, the qualities which earned Amaechi the ministerial nomination are his performance records, vision and energy to render untainted service and ability to speak truth to the throne. He, will no doubt, be one minister who can tell Buhari the truth whenever he errs. His greatest asset is his love for quality projects which can stand the test of time. He has no taste for wealth acquisition, a personage which makes him fit into Buhari’s agenda.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ministerial-list-the-politics-the-intrigues/

Wow! I thought its only me that knew the qualities of this fine young man. I'm vindicated after all
The fearless General of common sense revolution congrats in advance smiley

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by ibisko04: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
However it goes, things will soon get better. I am very optimistic about Buhari cabinet.
Team leader determined a lots about how much the team perform.
The ground is already prepared on what are expected from the ministers. Nigeria is moving to the next level.
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by eprynce(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
All these are good except that they are no saints as they are wont to make us believe...but all good if they turned a new leave
Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by drshrewd: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
kahal29:

Save for his on-going probe by the PDP government in Rivers State and media assaults by Governor Nyesom Wike, the nomination of ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi for a ministerial position was taken for granted. Amaechi bore a suicidal risk to dump the PDP to pitch tent with Buhari even before the APC stakeholders zeroed in on the General as their presidential standard bearer. He laid down his life to ensure that Buhari emerged the APC candidate. In the heat of the campaign, a former governor told Amaechi: “I would have died by now if I take this kind of risk you have heaped on yourself.” Beyond being a die-hard loyalist of Buhari, the qualities which earned Amaechi the ministerial nomination are his performance records, vision and energy to render untainted service and ability to speak truth to the throne. He, will no doubt, be one minister who can tell Buhari the truth whenever he errs. His greatest asset is his love for quality projects which can stand the test of time. He has no taste for wealth acquisition, a personage which makes him fit into Buhari’s agenda.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ministerial-list-the-politics-the-intrigues/

'His greatest asset is his love for quality projects which can stand the test of time' I don't just support Amaechi sheepishly, it was his qualities that endanger him to me and his several admirers. no amount of propaganda can ever efface the top notch performance of this young man in Rivers state. from education, health, infrastructure, job creation/youths empowerment, Agriculture, security, resource management to rural development. he was an all rounder governor and arguably the best governor that have ever ruled Rivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. by BALLOSKI: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
offegas:
we are naturally ahead of others !!! Greatest Abusite i hail u
great! Great! Great!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / Lagos State To Get Two Governors In One - Sanwo-olu / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.