Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria (32349 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Ask A Pilot... / Fatima Abba-Gwadabe The First Commercial Pilot In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by Swarthyy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
mapet:
Let me take a jibe at my Ibo folks. Had this guy been Ibo, chei! NL would have been awashed with how they are the best, conquering every aspects etc........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But that's the fact, the Igbos are the best .
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by jeffooh999(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Those de used to fight Nigeria vs biafra civil war!he died during de 1967 war!
uzoormah:
"borno(now in nigeria)"
before where e dey??
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by babavik: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
half blood not fully Nigerian
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yawns cool
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by ziccoit: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
uzoormah:
"borno(now in nigeria)"
before where e dey??

When was Nigeria borne? Just a couple of years ago.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
I know he can't b an ibo
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by laprince(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow. Such a lovely feat.

1 Like

Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Isn't that Basketmouth?
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by anthonyirekpita(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one to we blacks.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by umar4info(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
He is Not a Nigerian na. Oops@mods.
Because he is a Muslim
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by umar4info(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Zellie:
He's not a Nigerian undecided
Because he is a Muslim
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by Dbisector(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
This does not change the current rate of dollar to Naira
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by spoman: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
When life was all about military.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by EHI9ICE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
uzoormah:
"borno(now in nigeria)"
before where e dey??

Then,my brother,Borno wasn't under the sovereign entity called Nigeria.#Before the Nigeria State came to fruition,there was Borno#
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by mapet: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swarthyy:
But that's the fact, the Igbos are the best .

in everything..............

satisfied?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by akigbemaru: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
john4reala:
sgko
pilot
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by uzoormah(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Then,my brother,Bornu wasn't under the sovereign entity called Nigeria.#Before the Nigeria State came fruition,there was Bornu#

ok thanks..
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by IamAtribalist: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pangea:
The man get swag no be small!
Even for that time period?

cool My brother you no lie o! To have this kind of swag even at that time is simply amazing. The guy must have been a time traveler.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by akigbemaru: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
Cool
*Modified*A Crow lived in the Forest and was
absolutely satisfied in life.
But one day he saw a Swan...
This Swan is so white and I am so black.. Crow
thought.
This Swan must be the happiest bird in the world.
He expressed his thoughts to the Swan.
"Actually," the Swan replied,
"I was feeling that I was the happiest bird around
until I saw a Parrot, which has two colours.
I now think the Parrot is the happiest bird in
creation."
The Crow then approached the Parrot
The Parrot explained, "I lived a very happy life—
until I saw a Peacock. I have only two colours, but
the Peacock has multiple colours."
The Crow then visited a Peacock in the zoo and
saw that hundreds of people had gathered to see
him.
After the people had left, The Crow approached
the Peacock..
Dear Peacock,
You are so beautiful.
Every day thousands of people come to see you.
When people see me, they immediately shove me
away. I think you are the happiest bird on the
planet.
The Peacock replied,
I always thought that I was the most beautiful
and happy bird on the planet. But because of my
beauty, I am entrapped in this zoo. I have
examined the zoo very carefully, and I have
realized that the Crow is the only bird not kept in
a cage.
So for the past few days I have been thinking that
if I were a Crow, I could happily roam
everywhere.
That's our problem too.
We make unnecessary comparison with others
and become sad. We don't value what God has
given us. This all leads to the vicious cycle of
unhappiness.
Let's value the things God has given us.
Learn the secret of being happy and discard the
comparison which leads only to unhappiness..
Say "I thank you God for everything."
Beauty is not a guarantee to marriage.
Falling sick does not mean you are about to die.
Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity.
Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury.
Sleeping on an expensive bed does not
bring you sound sleep.
Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you're
going to arrive at your destination.
Wearing the best clothes does not mean they look
good on you.
Having a family doctor does not guarantee
permanent health.
Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom.
Marrying a rich guy does not guarantee a happy
marriage.
Winning an argument does not mean that you are
correct.
Whatever is done without the merit of Heaven is
fake or temporal. He who builds without God, is
building for nothing; and he who watches over a
city without God, watches in vain.
Not everything is possible with men. Yet
everything is possible with God.
Stay blessed!
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by jerayme: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
sinkhole:
That, seriously, gets me thinking too!

Read the content again bro. Or get a better glass.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
mapet:
Let me take a jibe at my Ibo folks. Had this guy been Ibo, chei! NL would have been awashed with how they are the best, conquering every aspects etc........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but u dont know how wrong you are. THE MAN HAS IGBO BLOOD IN HIM, HIS GRANDMOTHER WAS KIDNAPPED FROM IGBO LAND AND FORCEFULLY MARRIED TO A BORNU SHUWA ARAB - YOU KNOW THEIR REGULAR TRADEMARK.

SEE PROVE BELOW:

Ahmet Ali Çelikten

Ahmet Ali Çelikten born [size=18pt]İzmirli(ISIMIRI) Alioğlu(ALIAGOLU)[/size] Ahmed; 1883–1969), also known as Arap Ahmet Ali or İzmirli Ahmet Ali,[1] was an Ottoman aviator who may have been the first black pilot in aviation history and was one of the few black pilots in World War I, like Eugene Jacques Bullard. [size=18pt]His grandmother came from Bornu (now in Nigeria) to the Ottoman Empire as a slave (IN OTHER WORDS, HIS GRANDMOTHER WAS STOLEN FROM THE HINTERLAND AND SOLD TO BORNU SHEIK WHO SOLD HER TO THE ARABS) [/size].

Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by mapet: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2016
obiekunie1:

but u dont know how wrong you are. THE MAN HAS IGBO BLOOD IN HIM, HIS GRANDMOTHER WAS KIDNAPPED FROM IGBO LAND AND FORCEFULLY MARRIED TO A BORNU SHUWA ARAB - YOU KNOW THEIR REGULAR TRADEMARK.

SEE PROVE BELOW:

I knew this was coming. Bros may be he has an igbo bile and not only blood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
At least one good news is coming from Bornu.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by jantavanta(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2016
The Kanem-Bormu Empire stretched all the way to northern Africa. That is why there are Kanuri people in Sudan.
Re: Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:45am On Feb 07
uzoormah:
"borno(now in nigeria)"
before where e dey??

Kanem Bornu empire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.