Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything (33363 Views)

5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / 5 Things You Totally Shouldn’t Do When You’re Broke / Apple Details How The Iphone Will Block Texts When You’re Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by yousouph07(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Life becomes so much fun only when you're doing what you're designed to do. As long as you not pursuing your natural talent, life becomes boring and long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by WhoBeThisMan: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
vosquare:
Just came across this online

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/10/02/read-this-when-youre-tired-of-everything/
just what I needed to hear right now. Thanks a lot op God bless you

1 Like

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by chris4gold(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
from a sincere hearth, I say thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Jaiyekay(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nicey... dope right up.... I love the part where it said.. when u tired... Go slowly... Go timidly... just keep @ it #WeDon'tStop Y'all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
JESUS MY INSPIRATION!
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by ucheo3: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is that why Buhari seems to be slow?
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by bxcode(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is a peace which the world can NEVER give you no matter how rich, wealthy and powerful you are, its only the prince of peace Jesus that can give you that peace. You wanna feel a peace of mind that shields you from the daily travails, depression, anger, uncertainties of this fallen world, then turn to Jesus. Reading that article ain't gonna give you nothing because there are many of them out there and yet people still yearn for that inner peace.
Know Jesus, know peace.cool cool cool
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by babasho1: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks for this piece. it is timely.
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by webshopng1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
lovely
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't know how my future is gonna be. Don't know if i'd be rich or poor. I'm just sick and tired of everything.

1 Like

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by kelvincoke(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=vosquare post=38586175]Just came across this online

real fact nd i love it.nice one dude
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nicely written and inspiring
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Burger01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Op you tried but i am not tired of anything!
Yes o!. Not over until it's over. smiley
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by shophut(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Sylver247: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
RickRichards:
We are soldiers! We never stop. We march on to a resounding victory; or a glorious death!!!

Apt!!
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Wyclefniranz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:
d op said it coz he knwz u are tired
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2015

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Tufunky: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:
You aren't tired of anything because you have not tried anything. Read the post in 3 years time. You'll get the point then.

5 Likes

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nickymezor(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Really cool, tnx fr sharing OP.
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by ril19(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP u're right o. we're all soo tired in this world. just see how many folks here couldn't read up this short piece. ayyaa. let's all keep trying to tap strenth from divine coz that's the surest.
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Krasid(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Great piece.
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by ekemini606: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
ADULTBASE:

Stop mking urself look larger. Nobody is talking abt you. The post is meant for those its meant for.

1 Like

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by litetias(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice piece.

The truth is we all get tired at some point. It's the human condition.

All our lives we chase things that we think will make us complete but it never works out that way.

Indeed all is vanity!

As for me I take consolation in the fact that with each passing second I draw closer to the end of my life on this mortal coil. I look forward to the next life, it has to be better than this endless struggle.

1 Like

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Deepsky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
The post deserves a million "like" ...
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Eberex(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
It's long I swear.. I got tired of reading.. Killode... Tired tired

Huh huh, why not read it again when you have nothing doing
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by awesome11(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Seen any successful being without this attribute: GRIT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by zynzyn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Doctrines of men

"In this world you will have tribulations but in me you will find peace"

End of story

Applies to xtians too! Xtians do get tired!!
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by ADULTBASE(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
What is this maga saying?
ekemini606:

Stop mking urself look larger. Nobody is talking abt you. The post is meant for those its meant for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.