Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything (33364 Views)

5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / 5 Things You Totally Shouldn’t Do When You’re Broke / Apple Details How The Iphone Will Block Texts When You’re Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
I read it and got strength, but the minute I start reading people's comments I got tired cry
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by aumoria(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
You get tired at people forcing their opinion on you.

1 Like

Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
vosquare:
Just came across this online

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/10/02/read-this-when-youre-tired-of-everything/
I came across this just at the right moment .... Thanks to the OP
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Bonapart(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
zynzyn:

Applies to xtians too! Xtians do get tired!!
only a Christian without the guardians on the holy spirit gets tired in the race

Next time: not xtian but Christian...thanks
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by zynzyn(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bonapart:
only a Christian without the guardians on the holy spirit gets tired in the race

Next time: not xtian but Christian...thanks

Ok I hear!

U must be more spiritual than Apostle Paul who confessed to being tired once!
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Dklef(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
hmmm, nice and motivating. kuddos to the owner of this write up!
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by charlesucheh(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2015
vosquare:
Just came across this online

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/10/02/read-this-when-youre-tired-of-everything/
One of the best encouraging piece I've read in ages... I'll save it in my personal file.... Thanks OP because I've learnt to embrace frustrations and treat them like steps to my success.... The drive within me boils and I can see myself there already, offcourse, I know it will bne without giving up....
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by sambisa5: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Who said there is no God?.....
He knows where to meet you in your frustrated thoughts,,,,
op thanks so much (feeling blessed)
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by obiak4(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Chelseagirl:
God bless you op, am tired of everything!
don't be cheer up ooooo if you don't take care of me who will?
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by Israelomojisola(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2015
D hope I'v got in my maker God Almighty has neva let me get tired. He said His thought 4 me are of peace and not evil 2 give me a FUTURE and HOPE. So I'v got a relaxed mind
Re: Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything by 400billionman: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Dont give up.

Its not yet over..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.