Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77624 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by JideSM: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
happney65:
I dont know if this is the right section to post this,If not MOD's should gracefully move it to the right section which exactly is the Front-page..

Last Sunday Marks exactly 6weeks this issue started..I am an MTN User,A loyal customer at that..Last Sunday marks 6weeks have not being able to mark nor receive phone calls in my area here in Ibadan..Everybody is complaining as it is making Life Hell on earth for us whenever we are Home..Before now,The service here is super fast and everything is on point.

I have called their Customercare number times without number,they keep on telling us they would fix it..Have being to their Head office here in Ibadan,yet no response..I was able to get to know what exactly happened,Was told they have issues with the Company that hosts the Mast or something..I dont know how long this would take to be rectified as it seems the non-challant attitude of we Nigerians in things like this at Play here..

The Keep on Telling me they are on it,but there is no update at all and the service hasn't come up

The Area in question is Adeosun,Area of Awotan Apete,Ibadan and the Local-Goverment is Ido-Local Government..

MTN Should please come to our resuce and fix things asap..I would so much appreciate

Seun lalasticlala Please help move this to Front Page so their Oga go see am...I think i deserve a Front-Page for this please..

Thanks

Kindly check your email and reply. Thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Flinger: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Not sure what exactly this post is about. Fiction or not, there are tons of misguided infos. Most fictitious works use real infos, so why would you say MTN duped you with first recharge when it's clearly zenith recharge and your fictitious mind is messed up. I sure hope you are not planning to write books...
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by abiambo(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Omo if u get sense u for don know say no b true true story but d story sweet... no common sense of humour
LaraiBoluwaji:

How is this related to MTN?? Is this supposed to be funny?

Overkill, not to mention very disrespectful to your parents.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by abiambo(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Bad beLle isaloud isaloud isaloud!!!
You that knows how to write hope u ve published your 5th book...
Flinger:
Not sure what exactly this post is about. Fiction or not, there are tons of misguided infos. Most fictitious works use real infos, so why would you say MTN duped you with first recharge when it's clearly zenith recharge and your fictitious mind is messed up. I sure hope you are not planning to write books...

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by isaaczik: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahaha, MTN didn‘t i tell u to reverse my N30 and save urself dangers ahead but u refused. Now my N30 u took deceitfully has caused a fine of N1.4 trillion naira. Cheat MTN, u deserve what u got

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by happney65: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2015
JideSM:

Kindly check your email and reply. Thanks

I have replied you..Mind you i am even porting to another Network tommorow as this is unbearable...Shiorr
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by phemocheee(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Op abeg come finish this ur tori o
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain, We day gbadun u day go !!! Ride on
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by tollytexy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
ClassCaptain, We day gbadun u day go !!! Ride on

LOL . . . Ode nie
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
tollytexy:

LOL . . . Ode nie
ki ni mo se
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by jendhorlee(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 7

You didnt save my number " i said angrily.The mumu girl no even save my number.
Huh huh inn it ?? Am sorry dear she said in that sweet voice.
Choi baby mo If u see as Cold catch me for body,no be Darling dis babe just call me.Jesus my life don better o

.All my body just dey vibrate like Phone wey dey vibrate mode.On top 500 naira card,if i con send am like 4 thousand credit out of the 50 000 wey i plan nko.i go tear Kpetus be that oo .Hehehe,4000 for inchinbong to tear kpetus ,2000 for God to forgive me for tearing inchinbong kpetus ..Choi i get sense die,una no see as i balance am ??

"This is Boo Osin " i said confidently, smiling.
" Lol. Boo Osin " Pictures ,Empirical evidence or Adonblivit" She said

I then spoke in my signature accent and she instantly knew it was no other person but me.

" Wow you !! What a surprise never knew you were this nice ??
" hehe ,i just got a contract I have been chasing for long,and i want to celebrate with a few friends but first ,maybe we can go on a date and have fun first.
i no dey read again jare
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Justinah4real(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Diddyydiva:
is this story or what? undecided
Are you the Girl,why are you shouting?
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by aveiro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
jendhorlee:
i no dey read again jare
bye bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by aveiro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
jendhorlee:
i no dey read again jare
bye bye
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
mustiiz:

guy this your English sef na weapon, you don finish
her already.. Just leave her..na girl she be
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Lolsss... I just cnt stop lafin count ursef lucky smeone pleaded on ur behalf nd I relaised dias no point tangling words with u.. I just realised smetin u not educated at alll.. Miss go and look for ur mates out there in all ramification.. U can't stand me see wus talkin of homework I can pay ur bills.. Tru out ur secondary skul to uni dts even if u wish to further ur education.. Wu r u.. Am here just to laf here on nairaland bt u just bleeped up nd I wanna let u knw dia r certain guys u talk to anyow.. Sordor..
you are so dumb that you don't understand sarcasm

the guy you quoted actually made fun of you, I hope you haven't thanked him yet grin

Fool
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Topsyvic(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Emmaesty(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

How is this related to MTN?? Is this supposed to be funny?

Overkill, not to mention very disrespectful to your parents.
It's not real na.. .. .... Jeez, a sense of humour will go a long way
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by tommyrayrich(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
On the campaign to kick these criminals out!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 27

3 00 pm That Day !!!

Bros " i no do anything ooo I no do anything,na help i help one woman ,wey land me for here " na so one of
My inmates dey shout .Dem don beat the guy so tey hin voice don weak.

The whole cell just day stink like pregnant woman urine.

As Me i just day dere day look like tied christmas goat. Choi.Me sef don enter cell be that oo...How my people for hood go day view this one naw ..

" See dem head" criminals " na that short guy in oversized uniform shout again. " Youths of nowadays ""..

E no tey wey my mama enter with papa Igbodudu.The eye wey d man take look me fit kill person. He just go meet the officer 4 counter ,dem talk small before he con proceed to DPO office.

" Boo boo choi u sure say na me born u so ""
"
" is that your mother?? " Said d other wailing guy wey be my inmate.

" No ,na my uncle...Stuuu ..i feel like say make i wooze d guy slap .Hin bin just day disturb me.

Hmnn " Boo boo "" boo " ..Make wey sha reach home first... ..make we sha reach us first oo.i no kill my mama,u no go fit see me kill o..

The DPO no fall short of what i expected. Big belly wey be like heath 5 .hin neck con coil for back ,form like six layers as hin blue uniform dey fight WWE to enter hin trousers dem..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 29

Na so papa igbodudu signal to my mama.She just run con put one thing for inside DPO hand.

" you are lucky" Dpo said to me. " You young boys of nowadays." The incoherent and dismal Behaviour apparatus of our youths today is a source of unequivocal destruction and uninfinite Violence. you see,that is why our country is not good " he said. He then admonished my mama to be watchful and carry me to mountain for thorough deliverance.
" Release him" he ordered
" Shun Sir"""..They shouted as the DPO carry the cooler wey hin food day enter office.

" Thank u oo papa igbo " Thank u "
" Dont worry ehn ..Just tell your son to behave. Behave. .If this happens another time,it wont be funny.

It wont happen my father. it wont " my Mama said as she kneel down.Na so dem release me for jail .i just dey comot cell with my mama na hin oponu my friend and Agbaya just come jam me for door .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 30

Mama " wetin happen' said Agbaya,
I just reach house, dem tell me say this one happen ..

Emi o fu nu oo.Ask am now ' my mama said .Ask am ooo" She shouted .as she readjusted her wrapper.

Eh Jesus maranna .who I offend wey be say na to attack me thru my pikin,boo. "My mama cried

Mama" Agbaya tried to console her..

Chimo " i no ask my pikin for goddess hand oo.Jesus ..Have mercy oo.i no offend anybody oo.Na 9 months i take use carry this pikin,na 16years him stop to day bedwet oo ..jesus.

This was our my mama shout from police station till we reach house.Even the two okada man wey carry us no fit hold their laugh.Meanwhile i notice say Oponu no talk anything.Not even a single word. !!! Hin face just strong and Red throughout..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 31

As i reach house,my papa don neatly pack all my clothes inside ghana must go and backo bags ,con carry cutlass for hand standa for door like Terminator.. shebi d man na kuku Night guard before.

Haha " papa boo " haha wetin happen " My mama ask as we drop from the bike

Hey " Woman" stay out of this " my papa roared.I never see the man vex like that before in my entire life.

I told u this son is a bastard ...

But papa boo..he be

" Shut up. Or i go curse you and your bastard pikin.. my papa vex gan this time ooo ..

You... he pointed the cutlass to me..You are not my son.. Where the 9000 that your uncle sent /?

Bro boo " he is talking to u .Agbaya said to me..i couldn't look up ..as i stared down in shame.

" Chimo nwayama" If not for God ,If for not for God,i should have cut off your head today "..

" Haa papa boo "" .

".I no kukuma wan waste my spit on top u. U see i don arrange your load"so ...No Come back this house untill you have recovered the whole 11,000 naira.

Your mama pay 5000 naira for police and #3000 for Igbodudu,The money wey u go bring enter this house na 19 000 naira,.

if u no see d money bring, No come this house.. He stated as he threw my bags and Clothes out. And left in anger to the house banging the door after him as mama quickly follow am.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 32

Bro boo " is it true "" Agabaya asked me ""
Yes "" Yes..it is..Before i fit complete am.one better slap don land for my face.

" Boo" he called me name like that.
" u don finish me" Na my fourth year be dis oo.All d money wey i win for Nairabet,i don spend am with the hope say money don ready for house " He roared as i looked on,unable to do anything.

" Well ,papa don talk " Before u destroy my destiny ,i go destroy yours,See i give you one week to Get that money, na one week oo.if u no find my money comot,i will find you and i will kill you.

Na so Agbaya vex comot.Hin four clothes wey i bin day wear ,he carry am comot ghana must go. Na this time,Oponu sef con open mouth talk.

Boo " Boo" Oponu day call me.Tears dey form for hin eye.

Me sef no fit hold am as tears like rain day drop for my cheek,mucus dey follow run for nose.

When you told me to dial the code,i dey doubt am oo " Said Oponu,sobbing

I no..i no sabi . Say say . i said amidst tears .

Na my papa account dey connected to my number.I don withdraw like 5 thousand before i quick see alert"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Three More Episodes to Go !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 33

Oponu no vex abeg " oponu no vex i don learn my lesson.. All dese while ,my mama still day beg my papa make hin allow me stay house.

Make i no vex.If no be the 6k wey i win for nairabet,u think say i go take am lightly with u. said Oponu "
Na only 1k i see from my gains naw "
No vex "

See i no get talk " Oponu went to my ghana must go and carried all my shoes,Belt,some of my clothes and my wristwatch. Shebi na hin kuku dash me before..He pack everything way i dey borrow from am do fine boy,pack am comot.

" Dont ever call me!text me
" But oponu ,wait ..remember
" Dis Friendship don cut.If u see dem come, no greet.Forget say we don ever be friends before..
" where i wan go now "
" U day ask me " Go to hell bruv ..oponu said,as hin pack hin property comot on top bike.

I been day hear as my mama dey shout for insyd house ..My papa don lock door on am and swear say if hin no kill me if i come back without the money,hin be bastard.

My brothers been day look me for window,day wave.Dem no kuku fit do anything ,a whole me,a whole me? All of them day wave for window as agbaya just day hiss ,day beat them make dem comot window.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 34

I been day hear as my mama dey shout for insyd house ..My papa don lock door on am and swear say if hin no kill me if i come back without the money,hin be bastard.

My brothers been day look me for window,day wave.Dem no kuku fit do anything ,a whole me,a whole nairaland celeb ?? All of them day wave for window as agbaya just day hiss ,day beat them make dem comot window.

I stay dey gather my belongings when this heavy rain started. Not even the rain could change my papa heart.. Like kanu nwankor,he was determined to never give up..

Na that day i sabi say ,wetin d man talk say he trek 100km for under rain fit true..Barefooted,under the heavy rain,i trekked to the nearest mountain of fire church for the next area.

God ..?? Why ?? All my clothes don wet as i dey shiver. Today as been the worst day in my life.. I just talk say make i check my torchlight phone . Na him i see 33 missed calls and 4 sms...from who ?? From no one else but Ichinbong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode 35

Na rushing and annoyance i take u text the girl back

" if you want to prosper in your life ,dont ever contact me again".

.Five minutes later,she replied
" bitch ass nigga,i knew u could never Meet up.Retarded mofo..I have blacklisted your number and dont ever attempt to call me or contact me" morafucka".

I tried to text her back but truely she had blacklisted my number..Mtcheww..All good.

Wetin i go do now ?? I try call my uncle, explain to am whether he fit help me beg my papa or even Fit resend another money,but i get d shock of my life.

He just insulted me,called me a big fool and a disgrace to man.He warned me never to call his number again and that he would never help me again in my life.He rounded up with calling me a bastard and he hung up.

With potopoto for my clothes and no food ,except breakfast ,i slept in the church premises as mosquitoes sharply organize feast for my body throughout the night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Episode finale Tomorrow !!!
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
phemocheee:
Op abeg come finish this ur tori o

Baba Episode finale tomorrow
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
GMan650:
Most people on this thread are funny, d quotes and quoters got me laughing uncontrollably. The people who picked out fight even made it more interesting.

I tire for their case oo
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Leiykong:
Classcaptain abeg cum finish dis story na

boss Final episode tomorrow
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yinkx01:
Bros so u no go complete dz story because of dz pple wey dy complain...e no gud Ooo....nyc1 sha.....

Final Episode tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.