Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? (38171 Views)

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) / Tiger Nuts, Health Benefits And How To Prepare The Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by dukeisang03(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:
As a kid, I would steal milk and lick.. Now wey I fit afford milk, I discover that I am highly Lactose Intolerant. angry

The Gods sure do have a wicked sense of Humor.

LwkmdLwkmd grin grin grin ... Chai you're quite insane...
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by AsanwaKC(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
everytime I make tea or coffee, I put half spoon of milk in my mouth to taste it...and milk can be used for other things..like soaking garri,..pap or custard etc. that's why it finishes faster.
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Spybradd: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
the answer is simple:GARRI

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by missKiffy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
See as you do free advert for peak and milo
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Spybradd: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:

I ALWAYS DRINK GARRI WITH MILK,SO NA GARRI COS AM...
Funny cheesy cheesy

hmmm,naija girls,sha...

grin

misskiffy:

come here,you!!!
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by darlingnuel(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Milk is like gold to us. We all have that natural instinct and notion that its a very nutritious substance. It's an inbuilt affinity, expressed even by babies. Hence, we desire it more because we believe it has much more promising health benefits than other beverages.
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by fpeter(f): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
kodlins:
Just reminded me of boarding school..

At the end of term, you could still have 2 tins of milo with tissue and sugar but the milk would be all gone

And close up toothpaste with your body lotion.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dats because my friend Nk will always put 3 spoon of milk 1 spoon of milo. roll it up in a paper and press it with very hot iron.
she get mad skill with provisions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
The same reason soup will finish before eba
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by lordtriplee(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
http://www.idfa.org/news-views/media-kits/milk/importance-of-milk-in-diet

I knew he had to copy most of that stuff somewhere.
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by sonnie10: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:
As a kid, I would steal milk and lick.. Now wey I fit afford milk, I discover that I am highly Lactose Intolerant. angry

Try lactaid milk, it is 100% lactose free.
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by LaudGuy: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Because man was born into milk right from infancy...

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by RaeMystix: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

I also hate the fact that I am lactose intolerant.....I have a very uneasy feeling in the stomach whenever I take milk, and therefore have to get a lactose intolerant milk, and Lawd, I've had to stay away from ice cream and yogurt inorder to avoid having an upset stomach ..Nature is a.. cry
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by tigar007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
its all bout racism, its everywr.... that's y you prefer a more expensive white cased Blackberry or Samsung to a less expensive black cased BB or Samsung. grin

You link everything to racism. Why? This is 21st century bro
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by czarr(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
jumper524:
the same reason rice is mucher than the beans
respect!!
"Mucher" grin
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by missKiffy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Spybradd:

hmmm,naija girls,sha...

grin

come here,you!!!

Go there, you!!!!
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Hyphee(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
debbydee:
you will use milk from virtually everything.
garri
pap
flakes
tea

............add yours

Custard, golden morn, licking sef join
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Meeloreh(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
BarryX:
[size=15pt]Is this an advert for Milo or something? Why call it Milo and not Tea?[/size]
cuz tea is a compound word
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by slightlyMad(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
point of correction, before the milo
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by vicktaur(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I thought dis shit only happens to me
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Tex42(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Milo go only with tea,buh Milk dey versatile.EG
Milk goes with tea, garri, pap (akamu) or custard
As in eh....back den in school...I do milk 3 tins and Milk 1 tin.
Exactly! Lemme add; cornflakes, oats...
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tex42:
Exactly! Lemme add; cornflakes, oats...
correct!

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lamasta:
Ask milk na
i wonder o
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by daphid25(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Because you are not always using the milk for milo alone
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by miqos02(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
jamb quession
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Milk goes with Tea,Cornflakes, Oats, Golden morn, Cerelac, Garri, pap (akamu) or custard

Lie Lie only u 3 tins of milk and 1 tin of milk?
U mean for your full year at secondary school? cheesy Versatile Lier grin
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by kossyablaze(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Alki:

Lie Lie only u 3 tins of milk and 1 tin of milk?
U mean for your full year at secondary school? cheesy Versatile Lier grin
A month.Before d next visitn day at boardn school.
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lai lai! My bonvita finishes before the milk, every time!
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by Chuksgeo: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't even like Milo, I prefer Ovaltine
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by bigfrancis21: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is so true. I bought 2 big tins of chocolate and peak milk at the same time about last month, and while the tin of chocolate is still half way, I am on the third tin of milk right now.

There are just so many things you can do with milk such as tea (called hot chocolate here in the US), cereals as well as licking it straight off the tin, right? grin grin
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by MrUGC(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
if you ask me na who I go ask...
Re: Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? by U2ice(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Milk goes with Tea,Cornflakes, Oats, Golden morn, Cerelac, Garri, pap (akamu) or custard

Cabinflakes join grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy? / Can You Eat This Egg Barbecue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.