Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans (737 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by morereb10: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has responded to criticisms over her use of septum ring. Her decision to start adorning her nostrils with the ring has gotten a lot of attention and criticism. Currently in Atlanta, Eniola deemed it necessary to respond to the criticism via her SnapChat.

Come to think of it Eniola, the ring no fit you and your fans wants the best for you joo, remove it.

See what she shared below: - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/eniola-badmus-blast-fans-over.html#sthash.NBR2FzRz.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by adedayourt(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by yomi007k(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Who be Eniola Badmus I beg, even google no dey show
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Omotayor123(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Ah ah ah ah.... God loun loun ;grin What a Response! grin. But for real make una free the Babe! tongue
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Airforce1(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2015

Funny
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Even the bible says in the multitude of counsel, purpose is established.

When 5 or more people are saying the same thing it means it's true. It's you that should check yourself. Unfortunately some nigerian entertainers don't know the difference between constructive criticism and insults

Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Ezerbullet(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2015
People self
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2015
It tear me for mouth
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Yustash001(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice reply....some fans be take panadol on top her headache...
Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by asumo12: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Rough response!

Re: If You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God - Eniola Blast Fans by Jannie1999(f): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Its not anybody business but seriously the nose ring is not meant for anybody

See Photos Of Caitlyn Jenner Takes Daughter Kylie For Dinner / Linda Ikeji Finally Moves To Her Banana Island Mansion / Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals