Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. (34040 Views)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / When Your Mom Is A Complete Nigerian Woman.know Your Mum Is A Nigerian 1 When Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Someone go just carry your matter for head, even when you're correct and not at fault but because of their hatred for you, they are ready to go a million mile just to discredit you.

Sadly, they end up making a f.ool of themselves. Disgracing themselves yet still feel satisfied. Tomorrow they'll claim to be intelligent. They have a stu.pid justification for arguing. See argument from the lens of winning rather than learning.

Like a drunk guy telling you he's not drunk but rather his body is drunk. Now I see why they say communication is the key to a successful relationship
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ShaqFu: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:
Someone go just carry your matter for head, even when you're correct and not at fault but because of their hatred for you, they are ready to go a million mile just to discredit you.

Sadly, they end up making a f.ool of themselves. Disgracing themselves yet still feel satisfied. Tomorrow they'll claim to be intelligent. They have a stu.pid justification for arguing. See argument from the lens of winning rather than learning.

Like a drunk guy telling you he's not drunk but rather his body is drunk. Now I see why they say communication is the key to a successful relationship
What I can't understand is why you sound pained, as long as they're not making a fool of you, that is.

4 Likes

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by doveda: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
You really took your time indeed!
Vickyydera:
before I start an argument ,I take my time to study everything. so you can never win me in one. bye and don't quote my cognomen again.
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
A Lady after reading this:

Lady: Oh, I love this. Thanks MizMyColi, I just wish our ladies will learn.

Then she receives a message from boo.

Boo: Are you free? Let's hang out.

Lady: Oh! I love this. Thanks boo.

So she goes out with boo, straffs him all night and everything she read wipes out automatically.

And everything still remains thesame.

BTW, the op failed to realize that marriage increases a man's or a woman's worth too. I don't care who you are or what you have achieved, if you are single then you are incomplete.

And What's with people and their recent attack on marriage btw? Is marriage the only institution that is failing?

Nothing on earth is better than a blessed marriage, it's an achievement on its own, the reason most fail is is our sin.

It is sin that will make a man to hit his woman. It is sin that will make a man see a woman as a lesser being, it's sin that will make a man to cheat on, beat or mistreat his woman in any way. Same thing goes for the woman.

Listen, if we all should repent and follow God's guidelines for marriage then believe you me that marriage will become the best thing on earth.

I know that people will misunderstand me here but I am only responsible for what I mean, not what they understand.

First thing first, a single man is a lonely man and loneliness is an awful thing; it is emptiness, incompleteness, lack of communion, lack of personal companionship. Loneliness is the lack of opportunity to share yourself with someone who understands. If you don't have that person, you are incomplete.

You quoted Bible first so let's rub mind there too, a woman was created to be a helper suitable for man, compatible with him spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. She is his complement, providing what he lacks and fulfilling his potential.

How woman was created: God took a rib out of the man and from it made a woman. While he created man out of the constituents of soil, he made woman out of man. She is part of him. In fact, she has part of him, and man is incomplete until he gets that part back in the person of a wife.

You mentioned 19th century, bro does it mean that the purpose of marriage then and now are no longer the same? If yes then who changed it?

Though I have replied you before but I want you to understand something, for what it's worth.

A single man is incomplete unless he has the divinely bestowed gift of celibacy! The Bible teaches that celibacy is a special gift from God which is sometimes bestowed on a man or woman when the single status would permit him or her to be more effective in the service of Jesus Christ.

It's a special calling for a special purpose.
this is what am trying to say but some say am jealous cos mzmycoli got married despite her feminist rants.

1 Like

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

this argument has nothing to do with hatred, you just wanna view it that way. Am trying to let the op know that marriage is important and its ok for women to want marriage. Then I used she getting married as an example after all her feminist rants.

3 Likes

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ugsams(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
this argument has nothing to do with hatred, you just wanna view it that way. Am trying to let the op know that marriage is important and its ok for women to want marriage. Then I used she getting married as an example after all her feminist rants.
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:

You don't know the op. Sadly you don't understand her point of view. Painfully too, someone tried to make you have better understanding. But shamefully, out of ignorance, you vehemently refused to see reasons.

She's not a feminist. And if you think she is, then your understanding of feminism is flawed and as confused as the feminist themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

You don't know the op. Sadly you don't understand her point of view. Painfully too, someone tried to make you have better understanding. But shamefully, out of ignorance, you vehemently refused to see reasons.

She's not a feminist. And if you think she is, then your understanding of feminism is flawed and as confused as the feminist themselves.
don't mention this anywhere else o. Everybody know mizmycoli as a serious feminist in Nairaland.
cc:tallesty1
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
this is what am trying to say but some say am jealous cos mzmycoli got married despite her feminist rants.

The person you quoted spoke from a Christian point of view and sadly, the society is changing as the world too. So should our understanding of issues.

If you based your points from a Christian perspective, what about non Christians? Even within Christianity there are liberals who feel marriage is not compulsory be could be necessary for the achievement of ones set goals.

The bible encourages marriage and discourages divorce but yet made it important that going to heaven should be the utmost priority and for one's reason, marriage could prevent you from attaining that goal. Will you say the Bible contradicts itself?

2 Likes

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
don't mention this anywhere else o. Everybody know mizmycoli as a serious feminist in Nairaland.
4st thing first.

She don marry?
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:

Like I said, you don't know her.

By the way she claimed you have an alternate
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ShaqFu: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
4st thing first.

She don marry?
From the looks of it, she has.
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ShaqFu: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Like I said, you don't know her.

By the way she claimed you have an alternate
And you sound as if you know her personally?

1 Like

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
What I can't understand is why you sound pained, as long as they're not making a fool of you, that is.

Which of the goons club you represent?
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ShaqFu: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Which of the goons club you represent?
Must I represent a goon club for you to answer a simple question?
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by kaboninc(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
Must I represent a goon club for you to answer a simple question?

Mr, which of the goons club do you represent?
Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
4st thing first.

She don marry?
yes ,she got married without telling anyone.

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Adaeze003(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is married...
Beyonce is married...

I can't tell who else right now but the above mentioned identify as feminists. A lot of women who are feminists are married. It is not a new or rare thing.

Do not spread information about what you don't know, feminists do not hate men, they do not hate or preach against marriage.

The op never said marriage is not important. I'm not sure where that came from.

Anyway, congratulations to mizmycoli... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vickyydera:
yes ,she got married without telling anyone.
wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Congrats mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. by ShaqFu: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Mr, which of the goons club do you represent?
Please put a sock in it, if you can't answer a simple question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.