Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin (23824 Views)

11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by lonelydora: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
At least he beat the deadline of September.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by diegwu01: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
this was Buhari's former spokesman,
was bribed by GEJ at the last minute to switch allegiance and he fell for it. few months after, GEJ lost.
people and their Luck. grin grin

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by hob(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just Wailing for nothing

Oya kill ursef on top thee list
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by frisky2good(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funniest reaction to the list so far
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by emarketingmos(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
MO'SWARDROBE INVITES YOU TO

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
As if the list means good governance.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Blackkie: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
I cant stop loving this group of politicians!
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Missy89(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
I agree. It was just a waste of time. Nothing spectacular

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by cr7lomo: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's the truth but masturbators no go free. Ameachi, fashola, fayemi saints? Hahaha . Even pat utomi or soludo no make am... Crap list

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Abeymills(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hailing hailers....oya make Una begin food don zombies everybody cannot b fooled shame so d so call angels have finally landed noise makers ministers indeed bunch of recycled thieves criminals chai!so 4 4gud months dis is d best pmb can offer?dis is sad

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by DanG1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truth is, what is Afenifere's business with when the list is released.
President Buhari is our President, he will and only him will be held responsible for the failures of his Government so what has Afenifere got to do with when he chooses to name his ministers.

We all voted for him (you may say majority) and he is here to work.

We should focus on how to help him improve and not whining like Housewives everyday

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Bonuwa: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
U talk sence my broda
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by LastSurvivor: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Like seriously it doesn't worth the wait if this is really the list.. same poliTIFIANS

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by minwafor: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's the true. Apart from Mr Ibe and Kemi from Ogun state, we already know the others. The wait was not worth it. Anyway, goodluck to them.

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by damton(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
it's not about the wait, it is about ensuring that ministries are well aligned and streamlined to a manageable proportion.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by billyG(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
he shld hav close his big oily mouth until he see d real list angry angry angry

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by anytexy: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin you for help am do the list nah. mtchew
one of the Apc supporters zombies I guess. Mtcheeeew.

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Goke7: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Odumakin was Buhari's spokesman in 2011, truly this man's name would have been on the list but alas he derailed all in the name of self righteousness, am so sure inside odumakin's mind he would be regretting his miscalculation but seriously if I had direct access to Buhari, i would still recommend Odumakin for an appointment, he somewhat contributed to Buahri's success like Bakare though he may have derailed along the way.

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Kulas: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Odumakin is right.What is so special about these names that can take up to four months for PMB to release,these are not the names Nigerians are expecting,the four months does not worth it because as far as i am concerned the only peple that deserve to be on that list based on INTERGRITY,TRUST AND PERFORMANCE are;

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Chief Audu Ogbeh’s
Chief Ogbonnaya Onu
General Abdulrahman Dambazzau
Sen. Sirika Hadi’s
Abubakar Malami
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Senator Udo Udoma’s
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by anytexy: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
brixton:
When one critics Buhari, he is labelled a wailer, attention seeker or GEJ's bitter loser... First and foremost, Nigeria belongs to all of us and no amount of intimidation can stop us from asking questions where/when ever the need arises. Common sense will tell an average Buharist that we already wasted 4months of messiah Bubu' tenure. Instead of them to demand accountability, they will rather talk down on any perceived opposition to their 1980s economics...

Nigeria is no longer on the list of most developing countries!! Thanks to Buhari' auto pilot rule!!!
I think they are more of touts. I love Buhari, but if this is the true list meehn it does not worth waiting for period. let's face the fact for once. I am not a gullible supporter of PMB.

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Olaolufred(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
kokoA:
Ntoorrr tongue This one time Buhari spokesman that saw money and quickly switched support to PDP. Cash and carry activist. Dude is now a chief wailer in the wailing kingdom. grin #LoyaltyPays.

[size=14pt]CAN YOU SEE HIS LIPS?

OLE AFENIFEBI.

THE AFENIFERE THAT I KNOW, THE ONE THAT REPRESENTS YORUBA DIED THE DAY PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA DIED.

OLU FALAE AND THIS CASH AND CARRY ACTIVISTS ARE THIEVES USING THE NAME TO BEG FOR MONEY.

REMEMBER, NATIONAL CONFERENCE LARGESSE.
[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by 9jatatafo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
I see no righteous man in the Nigerian polity. Sai Baba is just washing for us. I don't believe these people and it is all recycling of the same people over and over again. We are still operating god fatherism. Buhari is the president and also doubles asthenosphere petroleum minister. Who nor want hammer?
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dklex(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Splashme:
Honestly, Buhari is a
total disgrace

Even if PMB name Jesus as one of his minister u people will still complain.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by femtoj2: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yeye man. On whose advice are you waiting for the ministerial list of a change you never believed in. You are just on your own. You are not and never can you be a Yoruba representive. Go and spend what you ve earned from running your mouth against Change and Nagative criticism. grin angry grin grin angry
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
You are a fool
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dekdek: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
kokoA:
Ntoorrr tongue This one time Buhari spokesman that saw money and quickly switched support to PDP. Cash and carry activist. Dude is now a chief wailer in the wailing kingdom. grin #LoyaltyPays.

Protection seeking things..... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Maser: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN) at it again.

As for me one thing I know be say

Whereas before Buhari fuel was over N100 now its N87
Whereas before Buhari kerosene was N150, now it's N50
Whereas there were queues at petrol stations, now no queues
Whereas before Buhari there was 2-3hrs light now its about 20hrs
Whereas before Buhari refineries were not working, now they are
Whereas before Buhari cement was N1900, now it's N1300

Those who don't like it this way can pack out of Nigeria
Some say he's confused, may this his "confusion" never go away.
Those who after seeing these things still prefer GEJ, may their lives be run the way GEJ ran Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by breakeven: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
He is absolutely right. If it is the names of Amaechi, Ngige, fashola we have been waiting for for the past four month to berelaesed as ministers then baba has missed it. Same old thieves?. Really it is not worth the wait. He should have released it since may 29th. Change indeed!!

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by brixton: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
anytexy:
I think they are more of touts. I love Buhari, but if this is the true list meehn it does not worth waiting for period. let's face the fact for once. I am not a gullible supporter of PMB.

We need more people like u...

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by ndcide(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yinka on point.

Only sycophants will not see the truth in what he said.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by kokoA(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
dekdek:

Protection seeking things..... grin grin grin
and trust the Otuoke father Christmas grin He sharply rewarded him with a radio station license and other "settlements" wey mouth no fit talk for public grin This man would have been occupying the seat Shehu Sani is occupying now.

APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Breaks Ground For Nigeria LNG Train 7