Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Buhari's APC, It Seems Better Days Ahead For Nigeria OR ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's APC, It Seems Better Days Ahead For Nigeria OR ... (301 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall / Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's APC, It Seems Better Days Ahead For Nigeria OR ... by phoneport(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
With what i can see already and with the level of change especially in the power sector, only a fool will say that nothing is happening.
I want to believe that with this trend and given the fact that the new ministers are about to resume work, it tells of better days ahead for Nigerians.
But it seems some people do not agree with me, especially from the PDPs camp, what are their grivencies, facts, or fear about, given the fact that PDP under the previous administration could not bring about this small significance within the space of 4 to 5 months.

(1) (Reply)

But There's A Big Problem / Nigerian Pan-african Movement Invites All To Felaposium In Honour Of Fela Kuti!! / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.