Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) (1143 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by ceejay80s(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't understand nigerian politicians any more, today ,they are killing each other, tomorrow,dem dey drink pepper soup together..
I can guess what saraki said that made buhari laff,
He said "see these mumu nigerians, dem no know say na nollywood we dey act for dem, dem think say we dey fight"

Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin. funny though but i think politicians are not worth dying for. Bewise.
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by belhomme(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
that is d kinda face you make when the jailer says i will put an AC in ur cell.....#just kidding

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by enkay2go(f): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
I remember some years back wen tompolo was declared wanted. I went to see a friend who is politician in a hotel. Only for me to see he was having a meeting with the governor and tompolo. I gave up on this nation since then.so op,better leave those people.
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by Republlican(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol the caption suppose to be "kai man wahali this pipul don enter 1 chance saaaraaakiii"

Sai buhari, the political genius.
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by saintopus(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is why I will still stick to GEJ. The reason is that he declared that'My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'.
This statement go beyond the normal political game commonly played by politicians using the public as tools.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
enkay2go:
I remember some years back wen tompolo was declared wanted. I went to see a friend who is politician in a hotel. Only for me to see he was having a meeting with the governor and tompolo. I gave up on this nation since then.so op,better leave those people.

na una dey

nack the politicians akpako.

hope say he pay.
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Only poor civilians take their scramble to extreme height.
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by 989900: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Those guys are cold blooded animals -- even if they will kill you @4:47PM, they'd still be laughing with ya @ 4:46PM.
They both know the drill, this is just for the cameras.

BTW, "don't hate your enemy -- it affects your judgement."
Re: I Don't Understand Politicians Anymore(PMB and bukola saraki on October 1st) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
"don't be shocked when PMB anoint saraki as his successor". Quote me anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Esther Is A Female Name, Amaechi Is Male, Why Are You Folks So Annoying? / A Call On Buhari To Immediately Scrap The Amnesty Program / "France will lead a merciless fight against terrorists" - Prez. Francois Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.