Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,239 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) (2787 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Also Names Himself Commissioner For Swagz(pic) / Some Girls Are Guilty Of This... Lolzzz / Flick Me Your Funniest And Dopest Friday Memes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guy whyyyyyyyyyyyy cry
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

listen up bruh....we all have a sob story or two to tell...... things weren't handed to most of us on a silver platter...... but u don't hear any of us complaining....

so there is no need to start telling me ur whole life's story.

WAREVER
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

WAREVER

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

I know say u no dey come hunt for man, we no be antelope and u no be lion.
What part of Nigeria doz ur friend reside in?
Zuma rock?! cheesy U no even talk better place like Obudu cattle ranch at least
No be only zuma rock, u for say barbeach or amusement park tongue

Oh tat cattle ranch u mentioned doesn't impressed me at all..of all tourist attractions in Ng, only Zuma rock kicked me grin...
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=38597784][/quote]

and why the sad face? u need cash?
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

and why the sad face? u need cash?
yeah like 2,000 naira sir....
May the gods bless you as you elp me sir...
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oh tat cattle ranch u mentioned doesn't impressed me at all..of all tourist attractions in Ng, only Zuma rock kicked me grin...

I bet you haven't seen enough on the internet
When I call am cattle ranch dat one no mean say na so so cow dem dey play for there o :O

Holla me when u come, Ill take u to coal city smiley... For there u go see hill & rock wey beta pass zuma rock sef
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
as old as you are, you no dey shame...
Lolss...pls where did you get DAT pic from
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nah, I'll pass. It's rainy reason where I'm at, so I wouldn't want him attracting thunder by wearing reflective shoes.
grin this got me cracking
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nah, I'll pass. It's rainy reason where I'm at, so I wouldn't want him attracting thunder by wearing reflective shoes.
Lwkmd!! Maybe he could save 'em for summer.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
Lolss...pls where did you get DAT pic from
I have forgot where I got that thing honestly
but it was on the web though.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

If you know wetin I pass through for UNIVERSITY, you go begin dey cry for me, but thank God am Alive to e-mingle with u today

as an 18 year old boy in 300level, i was doing LABOUR WORKS to support myself...not a good tale

You wouldnt know the past that make up people's present. Thanking God sha
who kon ask u?
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

WAREVER
u are too mature for all this rubbish, guess e pepper u nishocked

still doubting if u are even d one on dat pixwink
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whizzcute:
grin
...what do i have to say to a dead man? nothing!!!!
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u are too mature for all this rubbish, guess e pepper u nishocked

guess you guys didnt see my post of taking all this for FUN...

am simply in a good and jovial mood

still doubting if u are even d one on dat pixwink
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=damiloladuke post=38599305][/quote]there are other more mature and civilized way of having fun,u are only making a fool of urselfsmiley
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
do you have k_leg?........

That oyibo na ur Gf?
Na chinco... U dey call opinion? Substandard fool
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I have forgot where I got that thing honestly

but it was on the web though.
cheesy very funny pic
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
there are other more mature and civilized way of having fun,u are only making a fool of urselfsmiley

thanks i wanna believ thats part of the fun.... and does it add or remove from me?
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

thanks i wanna believ thats part of the fun.... and does it add or remove from me?
see dis one,shebi i talk say no be u dey d pix na,just imagine ur responsesad
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by hebenezher(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

[size=20pt]GOT UR ATTENTION...THATS ALL

WE ALL CATCHING FUN and am just 27, na pako I BE[/size]
so bold 😏
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:
So you wanna see fine boy abi, well, if i had been a butty, maybe i would have been finer...but am cool though and i know you jealousing me small small or na plenty plenty...Lolzzzz

Don't mind me, just catching fun at work..My boss travelled Overseas and so it is a free day and its definitely gonna end at LOUNGE 45 DEGREES TONIGHT , GREEN LEGACY RESORT, ABEOKUTA thats where i will be chilling...ALERT DON ENTER

Call me if you wanna flex wimme tonight 08038606260

www.wenogetjob.com

Nothing really special from what am seeing but its cool tho.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
see dis one,shebi i talk say no be u dey d pix na,just imagine ur responsesad

i wonder when Nigerians will stop taking Daga for another man's headache
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP, Your lack of shame is inspiring.
BTW, are you related to IKECHUKWU

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Doctor From America. / Why Do Ladies Hate Liking A Guys Photo On Social Network / 10 Bizzare Sex Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.