Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate (12702 Views)

Poll: Is This A Good Initiative?

Yes: 77% (35 votes)
No: 22% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Migrants Trying To Enter Kiev Under Guise Of Football Team Detained At / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / An Illegal Nigerian Immigrant Arrested In UK After Living For 20years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2009
When you plan well, you don't need to place your life on someone else's hands.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by londoner: 12:44pm On May 04, 2009
My God, some of the replies to this thread are so disappointing, can you imagine that the first reaction of some people is criminality. How to gain what they are not entitled to.

There is really something seriously wrong with too many Nigerians.

I must say, sometimes I am so ashamed of Nigerians.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2009
@londoner,
Yes, that is the extent of our depravity. No wonder switzerland doesn't mind spending a few
thousand dollars just to be done with these band of morally depraved humans!
Don't be ashamed, rather be sad and angry for nigeria.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by londoner: 5:22pm On May 04, 2009
@george, I have to be honest, I'm shamed at the mentality of so many Nigerians. I am not ashamed to be Nigerian though.

I have to call a spade a spade, these people actually worship money above all else. There is a defect somewhere in the psycological makeup.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Swissess(f): 8:27pm On May 05, 2009
hi everybody

no, there's no trap! and they even pay for your flight ticket back home!
but they must definitely register your biometric data. or do you think you can just come and collect as many times as you want? no way!
but let me tell you: most Nigerians don't need that money. they have made faaaar more than that during their stay in Switzerland. so they just go home without those alms and without being registered.

Swissess
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Swissess(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2009
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by busibodi(f): 8:48am On May 06, 2009
see free money oh.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2009
busi-bodi:

see free money oh.

This is exactly what we're talking about. When are we ever going to change?
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Bandito(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2009
Swissess:

hi everybody

no, there's no trap! and they even pay for your flight ticket back home!
but they must definitely register your biometric data. or do you think you can just come and collect as many times as you want? no way!
but let me tell you: most Nigerians don't need that money. they have made faaaar more than that during their stay in Switzerland. so they just go home without those alms and without being registered.

Swissess

wie ist das moglich in der Schweiz?
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Swissess(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2009
Bandito, they're very creative when it comes to making money, maybe you ask around. wink
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Bandito(f): 7:26am On May 08, 2009
Swissess:

Bandito, they're very creative when it comes to making money, maybe you ask around. wink

wie meinst du das? im Züri HB oder wo genau?
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Swissess(f): 2:40pm On May 08, 2009
Bandito, your German is good. mine isn't I'm from the French part,
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2009
Are we into german now? Maybe we need a translator in nairaland now grin
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by lastpage: 5:36am On May 10, 2009
@Swissess "Bandito, they're very creative when it comes to making money,  maybe you ask around."

Is that suppose to be a 'compliment' , from a foreigner? Abeeg o,

When British people chorus in winter: "our weather sucks", , its not an invitation for 'others' to join in that chorus!

Awon gbeborun ti wo'lu o!
  tongue
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2009
they're probably praising our 'criminal ingenuity' grin
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by lastpage: 4:12am On May 23, 2009
Really, we are not that good when it comes to "criminality"

By the comments on this topic sef, its obvious that we are just some "noisy petty thieves" compared to the "American Madoffs", The "British M.P's", the Irish Teaoshack, , even the Chineese are better at "faking" products and using sub-standard/dangerous materials than our much famed "ibo-made" so, whats all the hype about "Nigerian criminality"?

The truth of the matter is that if a Nigerian (and you can say the same for every blackman) does one little, cheap stunt, CNN,BBC, FOX and other major News-Channel will repeat it on air till a one year-old baby can recite it by heart , but when the "Westerners" do worse stunts, it barely gets a mention!

Okay, if you watch Chelsea Vs. Barcelona, you should know that EUFA should "charge" someone first before charging Drogba or Bossingwa for any misconduct, but what do you get?
From day1, it was Drogba's "rant" that was being repeated and now he is charged! Pray me, did anyone see Micheal Ballack when he wanted to, justifiably so, "swallow" that Referee, just before the end of the match? grin

And what happened, , okay, he is "European" and not some funny looking black foreigner that "doesn't look like us"!
Anyway, Drogba should have known better : "someone who is already penciled-down for "roasting" does not rub his own body with flammable liquid", abi?
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Kc0022000(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2009
Bandito:

wie meinst du das? im Züri HB oder wo genau?

@Bandito, Das braucht du nicht schreiben hier weil es ist egal im Zürich HauptBahnhof oder SBB .Weil ein oder dwei leute so was gemacht haben bedeute nicht das alle Nigerianer sind gleich.Warum nehmen die schweizer auch in HB? Ohne konnen die Schweizer nicht leben oder ?
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by amebono13: 7:06am On May 23, 2009
Kc0022000:

@Bandito,  Das braucht du nicht schreiben hier weil es ist egal im Zürich HauptBahnhof  oder SBB .Weil ein oder dwei leute so was gemacht haben bedeute nicht das alle Nigerianer sind gleich.Warum nehmen die schweizer auch in HB? Ohne konnen die Schweizer nicht leben oder  ?

wenn du deutsch schreibst, alle verben muss an ende sein tongue tongue

Bandito:

wie ist das moglich in der Schweiz?

Ich habe auch gehört dass es so viele arbeit in der schweiz gibt, besonderes schwarz arbeit tongue

George_D:

Are we into german now? Maybe we need a translator in nairaland now grin

yes wir brauchen ein übersetzer oder eine übersetzerin jetzt tongue
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by Kc0022000(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2009
amebo, danke aber L M A
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2009
does swearing and cursing in hausa solve the problem of illegal immigrants
we are talikng about here? grin
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by uzygirl(f): 1:27am On Jun 04, 2011
I hear Nigerian officials collect any deportation money one has been given once dem land.
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by lucabrasi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
@post
i am suprised some nigerians are even questioning this initiative nor the rationale behind it as if the swiss government have any obligation to give you anything.afterwards you will be accusing the nigerian high commission in switzerland of abandoning you to your fate.
during the time of the cultural revolution in china,the country was worse than nigeria is presently,that did not stop the chinese going back to their country under chairman mao zedong. many died and many suffered but look at china now and the state of the country.
look at the ghananians,we wanted them out and they moved back to their country en mass now we are the ones hustling to go and settle in ghana the immigration even treat ghananians better than they treat nigerians.

if you dont have papers or any realistic hope of getting anything done,rather than wasting your life away in europe i will advice you to find out first if you qualify for this and if you do,go and sign for it and go back to nigeria to build your life, even if they ban you from travelling for some years you really dont need to travel for a couple of years anyway in order to build and stabilise whatever business they helpyou to set up.
making statements like "its better to be illegal abroad than being in nigeria" means you deserve whatever treatment you get in the hands of foreigners since you are ok with anything they dish out to you.dont you dare complain about racism,dearth of opportunities or no money because no one is forcing you to be there and they certainly dont want you in their country.

come to uk and ask the uk border agency to give you one $6,500,presently the i.o.m payment being given in the united kingdom was formerly about £2,500 plus or therebouts presently it is about £750 or so and they can even refuse you.
go and find out how many people are being caught everyday or languishing in detention centres
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by GeorgeD1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
this thread is dated, dude!
Re: Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate by lucabrasi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^ doesnt matter if it is unless the swiss govt have withdrawn the offer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkish Embassy. / Nnolim Nnaji: International Flights To Resume At Enugu Airport Today / Dubai And South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.